The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Six Feet Under

575 posts / 0 new
Last post

nelson ily but u cant say much abour shane, he never got kicked out for physical violence 

Queen Da'Vonne Godgers already planning Rivals 4 with either Zach or Amanda! <3

King Nelson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Queen Da'Vonne Godgers already planning Rivals 4 with either Zach or Amanda! <3

We stan a strategic Queen!

Old timers help me out here. In Shanes early days, was he this much of a drama fiend? I don't remember him being turned to dial 11 all the time like he is now. Dude loves to troll. I just dont remeber him doing that back in the day.

Debut Album wrote:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ @ Da'vonne. You know she not gonna be shit.

Get with the winning team. Smile

I will when she shows me something worthwile.

I need more girls from BGC because I will not allow Angela to be the representation of that show.

I disagree. I wish this was still Real World/Road Rules. Fuck all these extra shows getting added every week. 

Y'all see Angela on the verge of tears? LMFAOOOO Sad Girls Club Lol

WittyWrath wrote:

Tori wants to be Sarah Rice bad.

Of course bananas was exempt from it... lame...

Sad my girl Jenna went home : (

Old timers help me out here. In Shanes early days, was he this much of a drama fiend? I don't remember him being turned to dial 11 all the time like he is now. Dude loves to troll. I just dont remeber him doing that back in the day.

he was so fucking chill back then, super likeable and was always one of the better competitors 

Angela is so EXTRA

Aspiring wrote:

Queen Da'Vonne Godgers already planning Rivals 4 with either Zach or Amanda! <3

We stan a strategic Queen!

I will when she shows me something worthwile.

And she will. Smile

Yes, Da’Vonne, it’s a pussy move to send a team packing who you have zero ties to and know nothing about. Idiot.

Yea my memory of him is that he was super chill but that was like 12 years ago so  I dont know if I am trippin. He always seemed chill. 

I disagree. I wish this was still Real World/Road Rules. Fuck all these extra shows getting added every week. 

That argument ended with Battle of the Exes 2.

That was a fun first challenge though. Angela trying to come in fighting like Amand did but she will never be a queen.

Old timers help me out here. In Shanes early days, was he this much of a drama fiend? I don't remember him being turned to dial 11 all the time like he is now. Dude loves to troll. I just dont remeber him doing that back in the day.

not at all the same person he is now 

Natalie y'all did not hook up but okay. #YouWasTryingToTasteVeronica

Amanda and Joss >>>>

King Joss <3

Faith >>>> Horrible choice but she went for it and I’m proud of her

This the best Challenge house since Free Agents in my opinion.

KingoftheTrill wrote:

I disagree. I wish this was still Real World/Road Rules. Fuck all these extra shows getting added every week. 

That argument ended with Battle of the Exes 2.

Oh I'm sure, but I'm still holding middle fingers up to the world as the Challenge devolves into trash. 

This the best Challenge house since Free Agents in my opinion.

Angela and Faith hyping this flop pairing like they CT and Adam.

WittyWrath wrote:

KingoftheTrill wrote:I disagree. I wish this was still Real World/Road Rules. Fuck all these extra shows getting added every week. 

That argument ended with Battle of the Exes 2.

Oh I'm sure, but I'm still holding middle fingers up to the world as the Challenge devolves into trash. 

All these people are trash humans -- doesn't make a difference what show they're from lol

Those bed look small and uncomfortable ass fuck 

Pages