The Challenge: Final Reckoning - Britni Thornton

62 posts / 0 new
Last post

Wait how is it chucks fault

You can't be robbed if you never had a chance to begin with.

A waste of a spot!

Time to give KellyAnne her spot back 

Time to give KellyAnne her spot back 

Time to give KellyAnne her spot back 

They keep trying to make Brenda happen & it's just not going to cut it. Everybody from AYTO3 doesn't have that "star power" and there's nothing wrong with that. Smile

KellyAnne&Darrell, KellyAnne&Wes, KellyAnne&Aneesa, KellyAnne&Sarah, KellyAnne&Bananas, KellyAnne&Cohutta... but nooooo

BrItNI & cHucK

KellyAnne&Darrell, KellyAnne&Wes, KellyAnne&Aneesa, KellyAnne&Sarah, KellyAnne&Bananas, KellyAnne&Cohutta... but noooooBrItNI & cHucK

Only time I give a shout out to John for mentioning her name in his vendettas 

Like I say earlier today this dummy lost her Walkie-talkie & couldnt find it. She should suck up whoever was in charge of wditing the episode because it was 90% her fault

Idk why Britni acts like she is one of the best competitors.....she legit thinks she elite.

 

Like I say earlier today this dummy lost her Walkie-talkie & couldnt find it. She should suck up whoever was in charge of wditing the episode because it was 90% her fault

I feel like she thinks shes better than Chuck in every way because she's done now 3 challenges and this is his first. Which is ridiculous because Chuck is KING>

PinkRose wrote:

Like I say earlier today this dummy lost her Walkie-talkie & couldnt find it. She should suck up whoever was in charge of wditing the episode because it was 90% her fault

I feel like she thinks shes better than Chuck in every way because she's done now 3 challenges and this is his first. Which is ridiculous because Chuck is KING>

i actually disagree. i cant rate chuck cause we havent seen what he can or cannot do..britni has beaten briana and nicole ramos in elims so if chuck ever elims some1 like devin hed surpass her already lol

Britni has done nothing except beat literally the bottom of the bottom tier competitiors in eliminations and she acts like she's done something. 

She lost that mission for Chuck and is proving she's a below average competitior.

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Like I say earlier today this dummy lost her Walkie-talkie & couldnt find it. She should suck up whoever was in charge of wditing the episode because it was 90% her fault

I feel like she thinks shes better than Chuck in every way because she's done now 3 challenges and this is his first. Which is ridiculous because Chuck is KING>

i actually disagree. i cant rate chuck cause we havent seen what he can or cannot do..britni has beaten briana and nicole ramos in elims so if chuck ever elims some1 like devin hed surpass her already lol

I don't necessarily mean competitor wise. like I think she thinks shes just better than him in general like in life is what I was trying to say. Like she thinks she's cool as shit because she's been on the challenges and he's not. She was tweeting like "he has fans" and stuff

Didnt Chuck say "I dont know" when Britni asked what grave he was in?

I think this false sense of elite-ness is happening due to the non-traditional Challenge format. Have the usual, winners send in losers, last place get's sent into elimination, and you'll have a more accurate idea on who's better than you and who is not. Brit lucked out these seasons are more crapshoot than anything.

He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

I feel like the only reason she dug about 3 graves was because she lost her walkie talkie so she was literally digging where ever.. That's on her not something to brag about digging extra graves

notyourbusiness2 wrote:

He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

I feel like the only reason she dug about 3 graves was because she lost her walkie talkie so she was literally digging where ever.. That's on her not something to brag about digging extra graves

I think she asked Chuck what his grave said so she would she know which of the 3 it was but all he said was "i dont know".

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

notyourbusiness2 wrote:He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

I feel like the only reason she dug about 3 graves was because she lost her walkie talkie so she was literally digging where ever.. That's on her not something to brag about digging extra graves

I think she asked Chuck what his grave said so she would she know which of the 3 it was but all he said was "i dont know".

She asked if his grave said MTV, Final Reckoning, or The Challenge, which he didn't know. 

InterFan wrote:

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:

notyourbusiness2 wrote:He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

I feel like the only reason she dug about 3 graves was because she lost her walkie talkie so she was literally digging where ever.. That's on her not something to brag about digging extra graves

I think she asked Chuck what his grave said so she would she know which of the 3 it was but all he said was "i dont know".

She asked if his grave said MTV, Final Reckoning, or The Challenge, which he didn't know. 

Yeah exactly. His only job was to remember where he was and he couldnt remember.

deeper wrote:

InterFan wrote:

WESANDNANYFAN wrote:
notyourbusiness2 wrote:He is full of shit. The asshole is dumb as fuck, and obviosuly didn't give her the right directions. After so much digging, I don't blame her for losing the w-t. She should've left him buried.

I feel like the only reason she dug about 3 graves was because she lost her walkie talkie so she was literally digging where ever.. That's on her not something to brag about digging extra graves

I think she asked Chuck what his grave said so she would she know which of the 3 it was but all he said was "i dont know".

She asked if his grave said MTV, Final Reckoning, or The Challenge, which he didn't know. 

Yeah exactly. His only job was to remember where he was and he couldnt remember.

oh whoops read your comment wrong sorry. 

notyourbusiness2 wrote:

A waste of a spot!

Point proven on last nights episode that she thinks she better than chuck this whole this "my world" bullshit. Chuck is from ayto just like britni he is just as welcomed on the challenge as she is. I don't get why she acts like he is a bloodline and was never apart of MTV or something. He was a huge part on Ayto 3. She was really only shown on their because of her relationship with him. She is way too entitled 

Point proven on last nights episode that she thinks she better than chuck this whole this "my world" bullshit. Chuck is from ayto just like britni he is just as welcomed on the challenge as she is. I don't get why she acts like he is a bloodline and was never apart of MTV or something. He was a huge part on Ayto 3. She was really only shown on their because of her relationship with him. She is way too entitled 

Yeah she was disgusting with the whole "this is my world and you're intruding". He has every right to be there, and bitch...you have been completely worthless on all 3 seasons you have been on, and if production has half a brain they will leave your ugly flop ass home. Chuck is welcome though.

I actually like Britni most of the time but she was terrible on the last episode. She was soo extra when she didnt need to be. She had the perfect opportunity for a very real storyline with Chuck but instead put on a character and everything just seemed fake. She's obviously actually mad but when she tries to act badass for the cameras it comes across very forced.

They keep trying to make Brenda happen & it's just not going to cut it. Everybody from AYTO3 doesn't have that "star power" and there's nothing wrong with that. Smile

Idk why Britni acts like she is one of the best competitors.....she legit thinks she elite. 

I still “like” Britni but she acts extremely entitled to say that she’s on on her 3rd challenge and she tried it coming for Day.

I still like her crazy ass tho

Pages