The Challenge: Favorite Things

865 posts / 0 new
Last post

^^^ DECEASED.

Goddamn Coral. Marry me!

Debut Album wrote:

ThatCoralLover wrote:TJ is hosting goat

No. He is garbage. Always has been and always will be.

Chill boy he is alright and has been a symbol for the challenge for a long time now. 

No. He is a dull and lifeless host and I never understood why they had him as a permanent host for this show.

Goddamn Coral. Marry me!

JOHN!!!!!!!!!!

Dash_Vegas wrote:

Goddamn Coral. Marry me!

JOHN!!!!!!!!!!

Lol! I mean the man is a king

window.post_1480652229671_12 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}
window.post_1480652231340_43 = function(win,msg){
win.postMessage(msg,"*");
}

When JB took Sarah's cut. Thats my favourite thing

When JB took Sarah's cut. Thats my favourite thing

Sarah running from that stage on the reunion tho lmao. I didn't like the twist at all but that shit at the reunion was hilarious.

Oooh Glad this thread was brought back up. Gonna do another entry.

Last Entry fore 2016.

THEO(BAD BLOOD)

This guy is awesome. He's likable. funny, and just a chill guy. His relationship with Tyara was a nice little thing to behold and He and Kaissus had the best story in terms of Bad Blood. I do believe that he is not telling the whole truth on that IMO. But in spite of that he's cool and can't waint to see him on a challenge.

Last Entry fore 2016.

THEO(BAD BLOOD)This guy is awesome. He's likable. funny, and just a chill guy. His relationship with Tyara was a nice little thing to behold and He and Kaissus had the best story in terms of Bad Blood. I do believe that he is not telling the whole truth on that IMO. But in spite of that he's cool and can't waint to see him on a challenge.

Defo. Cant wait to see on the challenge as well, my favorite RW:Bad Blood castmate along with Robbie. I think there are things behind his story that both of them are hiding but i definitely feel like Kassius is shady as hell. I'm still trying to figure out why Tyara cut him out out of nowhere when he was the only one who cared for her and stayed by her side since day 1.

Debut Album wrote:

Last Entry fore 2016.

THEO(BAD BLOOD)This guy is awesome. He's likable. funny, and just a chill guy. His relationship with Tyara was a nice little thing to behold and He and Kaissus had the best story in terms of Bad Blood. I do believe that he is not telling the whole truth on that IMO. But in spite of that he's cool and can't waint to see him on a challenge.

Defo. Cant wait to see on the challenge as well, my favorite RW:Bad Blood castmate along with Robbie. I think there are things behind his story that both of them are hiding but i definitely feel like Kassius is shady as hell. I'm still trying to figure out why Tyara cut him out out of nowhere when he was the only one who cared for her and stayed by her side since day 1.

I think with Tyara there was something that happened between the two of them that was never shown for some reason. 

xHollyangel wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Last Entry fore 2016.

THEO(BAD BLOOD)This guy is awesome. He's likable. funny, and just a chill guy. His relationship with Tyara was a nice little thing to behold and He and Kaissus had the best story in terms of Bad Blood. I do believe that he is not telling the whole truth on that IMO. But in spite of that he's cool and can't waint to see him on a challenge.

Defo. Cant wait to see on the challenge as well, my favorite RW:Bad Blood castmate along with Robbie. I think there are things behind his story that both of them are hiding but i definitely feel like Kassius is shady as hell. I'm still trying to figure out why Tyara cut him out out of nowhere when he was the only one who cared for her and stayed by her side since day 1.

I think with Tyara there was something that happened between the two of them that was never shown for some reason. 

Yeah i guess thats it because other than Theo dancing with the other chick and Tya getting mad i dont see any other episodes that might lead to her cutting him off like that.

She's fake that's what happened.

Jill (Bloodlines)

I love this girl. She was so funny just like Cohutta and was a beast(minus the bugs Wink ) and overall just a genuine person. She may not be the type to get in drama or hookup but we have enough thots on this show so seeing someone normal was kind of fun! That fact that she'll probably never be back because she's married and probably considered "boring" by production sucks so much. She has so much to offer and her husband seems cool so I'm sure he'd be ok with her going on another one and she wants to as well!

THE FRESH AND NEW VIBE OF THE UNDERDOGS ON INVASION

Now the first episode of Invasion happened and it focused on the underdogs and let me tell you..I loved it. Alliances formed, we got to know people and what they want to bring to the game, there was drama, hook-ups the whole she-bang. The newer people were allowed to shine and thrive without the tired old vets in the way and we haven't had that since Seasons 2. I honestly don't even WANT the champs to come because the vibe refreshing as hell and I wanna see how this game plays out with just the underdogs. Like just cut the champs and make this Island 2 with one winner. I'd watch it.

I'm only hyped for Darrell. Otherwise the champs twist is kind of lame and it's just there to shove the regulars in our faces and feed their egos. Would have totally not cared about the twist had Jamie Cousin been on instead of Darrell. 

I'm only hyped for Darrell. Otherwise the champs twist is kind of lame and it's just there to shove the regulars in our faces and feed their egos. Would have totally not cared about the twist had Jamie Cousin been on instead of Darrell. 

Same here. Darrell and Ashley are the only ones I give a fuck about. The rest are Trash and I hate them(Well save for CT. Back and forth with him). And if those two weren't on I wouldn't have cared. Unless they hate Abram/Derrick

Last Entry fore 2016.

THEO(BAD BLOOD)This guy is awesome. He's likable. funny, and just a chill guy. His relationship with Tyara was a nice little thing to behold and He and Kaissus had the best story in terms of Bad Blood. I do believe that he is not telling the whole truth on that IMO. But in spite of that he's cool and can't waint to see him on a challenge.

Yikes how opinions have changed

I still fuck with him.

THE FRESH AND NEW VIBE OF THE UNDERDOGS ON INVASIONNow the first episode of Invasion happened and it focused on the underdogs and let me tell you..I loved it. Alliances formed, we got to know people and what they want to bring to the game, there was drama, hook-ups the whole she-bang. The newer people were allowed to shine and thrive without the tired old vets in the way and we haven't had that since Seasons 2. I honestly don't even WANT the champs to come because the vibe refreshing as hell and I wanna see how this game plays out with just the underdogs. Like just cut the champs and make this Island 2 with one winner. I'd watch it.

Of those people that supposedly "shined" on Seasons 2 who remained relevant?

The answer:  Nany...that's it.  It doesn't work.  In order for rookies to truly make a name for themselves they need to do it against veterans.  Hopefully these kids will prove they're truly relevant once the champs show up.  It's great that they're getting a few episodes without the veterans but the veterans area absolutely needed.

This format was very smart--for the first time in a long time

Debut Album wrote:

THE FRESH AND NEW VIBE OF THE UNDERDOGS ON INVASIONNow the first episode of Invasion happened and it focused on the underdogs and let me tell you..I loved it. Alliances formed, we got to know people and what they want to bring to the game, there was drama, hook-ups the whole she-bang. The newer people were allowed to shine and thrive without the tired old vets in the way and we haven't had that since Seasons 2. I honestly don't even WANT the champs to come because the vibe refreshing as hell and I wanna see how this game plays out with just the underdogs. Like just cut the champs and make this Island 2 with one winner. I'd watch it.

Of those people that supposedly "shined" on Seasons 2 who remained relevant?The answer:  Nany...that's it.  It doesn't work.  In order for rookies to truly make a name for themselves they need to do it against veterans.  Hopefully these kids will prove they're truly relevant once the champs show up.  It's great that they're getting a few episodes without the veterans but the veterans area absolutely needed.This format was very smart--for the first time in a long time

Frank/Zach/Marie/Jonna/Devyn/Jemmye/Knight/Jasmine/Dustin All shined on Seasons 2 and went on to do several seasons after that so don't sit here and bullshit. You are just so convinced that you need thoe gabrbage ass vets in order for the new kids to shine and that season and this season proves otherwise. The only reason seasons 2 didn't work was because it was a sudden change. People were fed JEK and their asshole crew for so long that when they suddenly switched up to a new group people didn't like it. That's not on the cast. That's on MTV and you just fail to understand that. Nowadays they're in a better postition to where I think that if they were to do a season without the vets it would be fine. Look at the ratings for the first episode..It did decent(By MTV standards). It didn't flop so the new kids clearly work. Not to mention that the first few episodes of Rivals 3 were foucused soley on the new people and guess what? It did well ratings wise. So obviously you don't need the vets anymore and they really need to go full tow with these people. We got a new guard here...RW and AYTO(as much as I don't like it) there's no reason why Backpack should be coming on anymore. Same with CT/Camilla/Laurel. You don't need them anymore period.

^clearly mad

^clearly mad

Go bother someone else. Okay?

why you get so uptight and mad when others got different opinions tho 

why you get so uptight and mad when others got different opinions tho 

Who's getting uptight and mad? Not me. That's your assumption and it's way off. I just felt differntly and expressed that. Why is that a problem?

kvm1977 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

THE FRESH AND NEW VIBE OF THE UNDERDOGS ON INVASIONNow the first episode of Invasion happened and it focused on the underdogs and let me tell you..I loved it. Alliances formed, we got to know people and what they want to bring to the game, there was drama, hook-ups the whole she-bang. The newer people were allowed to shine and thrive without the tired old vets in the way and we haven't had that since Seasons 2. I honestly don't even WANT the champs to come because the vibe refreshing as hell and I wanna see how this game plays out with just the underdogs. Like just cut the champs and make this Island 2 with one winner. I'd watch it.

Of those people that supposedly "shined" on Seasons 2 who remained relevant?The answer:  Nany...that's it.  It doesn't work.  In order for rookies to truly make a name for themselves they need to do it against veterans.  Hopefully these kids will prove they're truly relevant once the champs show up.  It's great that they're getting a few episodes without the veterans but the veterans area absolutely needed.This format was very smart--for the first time in a long time

Frank/Zach/Marie/Jonna/Devyn/Jemmye/Knight/Jasmine/Dustin All shined on Seasons 2 and went on to do several seasons after that so don't sit here and bullshit. You are just so convinced that you need thoe gabrbage ass vets in order for the new kids to shine and that season and this season proves otherwise. The only reason seasons 2 didn't work was because it was a sudden change. People were fed JEK and their asshole crew for so long that when they suddenly switched up to a new group people didn't like it. That's not on the cast. That's on MTV and you just fail to understand that. Nowadays they're in a better postition to where I think that if they were to do a season without the vets it would be fine. Look at the ratings for the first episode..It did decent(By MTV standards). It didn't flop so the new kids clearly work. Not to mention that the first few episodes of Rivals 3 were foucused soley on the new people and guess what? It did well ratings wise. So obviously you don't need the vets anymore and they really need to go full tow with these people. We got a new guard here...RW and AYTO(as much as I don't like it) there's no reason why Backpack should be coming on anymore. Same with CT/Camilla/Laurel. You don't need them anymore period.

 What are you talking about?  The ratings were, in part, good because the sold the champions returning.  I also never said Johnny needed to be on this season or anyone by name.  Though Laurel hasn't done a ton of these show having an issue with her doesn't make sense.  You have acknowedged in the past that you need a mix of past and present.  This theme allows those newbies to get extra screen time at the beginning and then gives them a chance to prove themselves against solid competitiors.  It was good.

As for your list--lol.  Jonna & Jasmine proved themselves before that season.  I barely remember Marie from Seasons and then she went home first when she returned.  Frank, yes, that's 2.  Dustin--lol--Dustin is the poster child for how that season didn't actually prove if people can compete.  He's been awful ever since.  Jemmye & Knight did nothing on Seasons.  The most memorable thing from that during that season was Melinda telling Jemmye that Knight wasn't Danny.  Zach actually didn't do much that season--other than date Jonna.  Devyn--okay but she only returned for one season in which she was kept around as a layup.

The reality is--the show needs balance.  Throughout the history of the show new cast members came on and had no issue making an impact even when people like Coral & Veronica were there.  If they can't make an impact because of Bananas or CT or Cara or Camila then they can't help carry the show.

The first two episodes were solid--not enough competitiion and why too many bitches crying about everything.  Kaliah and Slyvia are the only two that convinced me they could be relevant.  Nicole too because she can compete.  Bruno's useless and sucks at life.  Tony--see Bruno.  Hunter & Anthony were non-existent.  Jenna owned Theo so Theo's not looking good.  Nelson was annoying.  Shane was pretty much MIA.  Dario won a comp so that's something.  Cory was probably the only guy that was noteworthy and he's made at least one final before.  For the girls, Nicole/Sylvia/Kaliah showed something but they could regardless of the cast.  Anika apparently isn't allowed to speak.  Jenna's done 4 or so in a row.  Ashley & Amanda showed promise but I think, again, they could around anyone given their personality.  The St Thomas girls were disappointing in all aspects.

I'm really hoping these people show something once the veterans arrive but LOL at claiming the ratings were good because of the newbies--it was because of the promotion of CT & crew which is why the casuals are bitching

 

 

 

 

Debut Album wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

THE FRESH AND NEW VIBE OF THE UNDERDOGS ON INVASIONNow the first episode of Invasion happened and it focused on the underdogs and let me tell you..I loved it. Alliances formed, we got to know people and what they want to bring to the game, there was drama, hook-ups the whole she-bang. The newer people were allowed to shine and thrive without the tired old vets in the way and we haven't had that since Seasons 2. I honestly don't even WANT the champs to come because the vibe refreshing as hell and I wanna see how this game plays out with just the underdogs. Like just cut the champs and make this Island 2 with one winner. I'd watch it.

Of those people that supposedly "shined" on Seasons 2 who remained relevant?The answer:  Nany...that's it.  It doesn't work.  In order for rookies to truly make a name for themselves they need to do it against veterans.  Hopefully these kids will prove they're truly relevant once the champs show up.  It's great that they're getting a few episodes without the veterans but the veterans area absolutely needed.This format was very smart--for the first time in a long time

Frank/Zach/Marie/Jonna/Devyn/Jemmye/Knight/Jasmine/Dustin All shined on Seasons 2 and went on to do several seasons after that so don't sit here and bullshit. You are just so convinced that you need thoe gabrbage ass vets in order for the new kids to shine and that season and this season proves otherwise. The only reason seasons 2 didn't work was because it was a sudden change. People were fed JEK and their asshole crew for so long that when they suddenly switched up to a new group people didn't like it. That's not on the cast. That's on MTV and you just fail to understand that. Nowadays they're in a better postition to where I think that if they were to do a season without the vets it would be fine. Look at the ratings for the first episode..It did decent(By MTV standards). It didn't flop so the new kids clearly work. Not to mention that the first few episodes of Rivals 3 were foucused soley on the new people and guess what? It did well ratings wise. So obviously you don't need the vets anymore and they really need to go full tow with these people. We got a new guard here...RW and AYTO(as much as I don't like it) there's no reason why Backpack should be coming on anymore. Same with CT/Camilla/Laurel. You don't need them anymore period.

 What are you talking about?  The ratings were, in part, good because the sold the champions returning.  I also never said Johnny needed to be on this season or anyone by name.  Though Laurel hasn't done a ton of these show having an issue with her doesn't make sense.  You have acknowedged in the past that you need a mix of past and present.  This theme allows those newbies to get extra screen time at the beginning and then gives them a chance to prove themselves against solid competitiors.  It was good.As for your list--lol.  Jonna & Jasmine proved themselves before that season.  I barely remember Marie from Seasons and then she went home first when she returned.  Frank, yes, that's 2.  Dustin--lol--Dustin is the poster child for how that season didn't actually prove if people can compete.  He's been awful ever since.  Jemmye & Knight did nothing on Seasons.  The most memorable thing from that during that season was Melinda telling Jemmye that Knight wasn't Danny.  Zach actually didn't do much that season--other than date Jonna.  Devyn--okay but she only returned for one season in which she was kept around as a layup.The reality is--the show needs balance.  Throughout the history of the show new cast members came on and had no issue making an impact even when people like Coral & Veronica were there.  If they can't make an impact because of Bananas or CT or Cara or Camila then they can't help carry the show.The first two episodes were solid--not enough competitiion and why too many bitches crying about everything.  Kaliah and Slyvia are the only two that convinced me they could be relevant.  Nicole too because she can compete.  Bruno's useless and sucks at life.  Tony--see Bruno.  Hunter & Anthony were non-existent.  Jenna owned Theo so Theo's not looking good.  Nelson was annoying.  Shane was pretty much MIA.  Dario won a comp so that's something.  Cory was probably the only guy that was noteworthy and he's made at least one final before.  For the girls, Nicole/Sylvia/Kaliah showed something but they could regardless of the cast.  Anika apparently isn't allowed to speak.  Jenna's done 4 or so in a row.  Ashley & Amanda showed promise but I think, again, they could around anyone given their personality.  The St Thomas girls were disappointing in all aspects.I'm really hoping these people show something once the veterans arrive but LOL at claiming the ratings were good because of the newbies--it was because of the promotion of CT & crew which is why the casuals are bitching    

 1. It was also because of the new kids. People have shown that if the vets aren't there they tune out. See Seasons 2, Exes 2 etc. So clearly they did something to keep them turned in so I don't believe it was soley because of that.

2. You're selling the seasons 2 crowd short. Dustin was a decent competitor that had bad luck,Marie did pleny on Seasons 2 and even though she went out first this season doesn't make her weak. She even stated that she didn't train before the season so what were you expecting? Besides people like Darrell and Evelyn went home 1st too. You're gonna shit on them for it too? Knight and Jemmye did alot on Seasons. They weren't good competitors but they shined just as much as anyone else. 

3.No this show doesn't need a balance. I've said before that I'd be fine with a Balance but after watching this I changed my mind. I feel that they have proven themselves with and without. Just like they did last season and the season before. Yes back in the day people were able to make a name for themeselves despite the vets but see back then the show didn't have a "face" and other people were allowed to shine and get some damn screentime. It also helped that alot of the regulars of that time save for Veronica didn't do every single show under the sun. They were also willing to have different casts on each season so of course each season different people were going to shine wether vets/regulars were there or not. Also editing was better.

4. I think all of them sans Shane/Hunter/Anthony delivered on some level like I knew they were going to.

 

While I agree with DA on the fresh vibe i think that Kvm is right. You can't have a season with only rookies it doesnt work that way and it never worked before, even during the older era you had some "vets" or people that were on the challenge for a second time in the mix. You can't expect seasons with the majority of new people to have good ratings because people connect with their favs and if they see a bunch of new faces (which the casuals think that they are cocky and annoying) it will turn them off. 

As it was said before and i share the same opinion we need a mix of new blood and old blood. Only then the newbies will be accepted. Since you seem to watch wrestling DA let me put you that way imagine a WWE roster without John Cena, Orton, AJ Styles, Chris Jericho and all the big dogs it simply doesn't work. You need someone with high impact to "Pass the torch" onto the younger fellas. I'm digging this Invasion thing but the champs are needed. I just don't agree with the set of champs nor do i agree that they join later. They should've come on the second part of the 2 hour premiere to keep people invested or they should've come in the end. They are already champs but the format is already giving them levarage for skipping the first challenges/eliminations which IMO isn't fair.

Pages