The Challenge: Invasion (Pre-Departure Speculation)

4910 posts / 0 new
Last post

Great list! Like the new combination of new players. And I def believe nany will be back for exes 3!!!!

OMFG! Please get Sylvia on there to snatch edges. I see her reading Camila's ass for filth! 

damn i'm so so so sad about nany. not surprised, but still sad. hopefully she just takes a break and comes back in the summer for the next one with a different mentality.

its good shes going back to school though. 

How about this, when people are mad the thread is off topic. Message me instead of Pink, I care way less about my pms being full of complaining,

How about this, when people are mad the thread is off topic. Message me instead of Pink, I care way less about my pms being full of complaining,

Or message me and I'll happily tell them to Fuck Off. Wink

Vince can fucking exit.

Vince can fucking exit.

Expect Simone, Amanda, and Devin to slay our screens once again Smile

Bananas needs to let Vince do this alone. He's looked at as a joke because his cousin always come to his rescue anytime he's involved in something just look at his fights with Cory, Camila, and Thomas. It would be great character development having him go in this one alone.

Bananas needs to let Vince do this alone. He's looked at as a joke because his cousin always come to his rescue anytime he's involved in something just look at his fights with Cory, Camila, and Thomas. It would be great character development having him go in this one alone.

Only to see him get his ass disqualified or humiliated in elimination.

I feel like he still would be a joke honestly.

Only to see him get his ass disqualified or humiliated in elimination.

I believe he would be DQd as well for starting a fight and getting his ass beat Brad style. #OOPS

I don't mind Dustin coming back, but hopefully he's hit the weights & sharpened up his other skills so he can actually last past the first week.

I don't mind Dustin coming back, but hopefully he's hit the weights & sharpened up his other skills so he can actually last past the first week.

He just needs to get people in his corner. I feel like the reason why he's targeted early is because he's not really close with anyone so noone will be pissed off if he's thrown in.

Like no one cares about his past. He needs to man up and start hanging out with people and make friends. He's an easy early target because he's so self conscious about his past.

As for the people wanting Dustin to return I'm cool with that as long as he brings the gangsta version from Battle of the Seasons. #YouWannaGetStreetBitch

YESSS AMANDA AND DEVIN ❤️❤️❤️ Wonder if treys 11:11 wishes will come true this time around

I do hope Amanda, Devin, and Bruno are in one together. I know their asses will fuck hard with Bruno. But I could actually see a Mike vs Amanda part 2 with Amanda and Bruno. Way worse than it actually so idk

OMFG! I'm here for Simone vs. Ashley again. Would love for Laurel to return but as of right now the girls they are calling would make this too easy for her. I'll need to see Nicole Z., Emily, and Jill on the list before I'm okay with her returning.

WTF is up with Nia and CeeJai though... Sad

Ashley vs Simone part 2 pleaseeee

OMFG! I'm here for Simone vs. Ashley again. Would love for Laurel to return but as of right now the girls they are calling would make this too easy for her. I'll need to see Nicole Z., Emily, and Jill on the list before I'm okay with her returning.WTF is up with Nia and CeeJai though... Sad

CeeJai said on Periscope that she thinks producers don't like her because she was "too chill" smmfh.....we'll see.

We need Cooke.....they stay asking that lame ass other Heather that keeps declining, throw some money towards Cooke.

Ashley vs Simone part 2 pleaseeee

I'll be supplying the tape for Simone's hands. Wink

Zzzz at Emily and Jessica, no one wants to see your boring asses except for hardbitten. And from all the AYTO people they could call they call Rashida?

I'm not going to judge Rashida yet because I'll take her over that flop Cheyenne and punk ass Christina.

What will Rashida do that Chey or Simone don't already do? I do see they're keeping tradition of favoring the fillers over the actual AYTO competitors.

"WHY GOD? WHY!!! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH!!" smh if that's the case let Coleysia or Ashleigh from season 1 get a shot. Or Tyler from season 2 (the rest of her season can stay at home though).

What will Rashida do that Chey or Simone don't already do? I do see they're keeping tradition of favoring the fillers over the actual AYTO competitors."WHY GOD? WHY!!! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH!!" smh if that's the case let Coleysia or Ashleigh from season 1 get a shot. Or Tyler from season 2 (the rest of her season can stay at home though).

What does Chey do now besides talking like she's been shot with a elephant tranquilizer?

<---- My actual face when I seen Trey's name. #DUST

Graphik wrote:

What will Rashida do that Chey or Simone don't already do? I do see they're keeping tradition of favoring the fillers over the actual AYTO competitors."WHY GOD? WHY!!! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH!!" smh if that's the case let Coleysia or Ashleigh from season 1 get a shot. Or Tyler from season 2 (the rest of her season can stay at home though).

What does Chey do now besides talking like she's been shot with a elephant tranquilizer?

Rashida is another simone a drama queen lol

I agree with this Chey ia boring af

Trey when he got the availability call

Chey ain't boring to me but I get why she is to some, but at least she ain't a extra ass obnoxious over reactive girl. Well hopefully she ain't gonna be like that next episode cause I seen her screaming in the previews 

Pages