The Challenge: Dirty 30 (Spoiler Free)

6692 posts / 0 new
Last post

But yeah it looks like Slayvia will not be on that plane tonight. 

I can't wait till Nicole's pussy gets wet when she sees cara and then laurel gets jealous, SLAY QUEEN CARA, she's to good for these peasants 

you mean on twitter right cause they aint gonna be there well andy dick aint

1. Hoping for a team challenge (a la cutthroat, duel, etc) because I feel like we haven't actually seen that format in a while (bloodlines and invasion don't count to me)

2. I've honestly prepared myself for a disappointing cast considering a lot of the regulars just annoy the shit out of me and MTV is so predictable, I know a lot of them will be going

3. I do think we're in for a surprise, which I'm looking forward to (with how good it turned out bringing in Shane and Darrell in, they have to)

4. I don't really see Ashley M making it that far this season. But we'll see. I feel like she can't really polidick or politic with the way the cast looked to be shaping up (just a lot of people she doesn't get along with and their cronies). She had numbers on her side this season and never saw an elimination until the end, I do look forward to seeing how she will fare.

JEKFAN wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

JEKFAN wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:
camilinator2370 wrote:
JEKFAN wrote:
PinkRose wrote:
LurkerNoMore wrote:If the Scammer Goddess is not on this cast, we're really gonna have problems.

All I care is about queen Misty ❤❤❤

Who is Misty? lol

chris from the real world. Go on the social media page and go back a couple pages. Lol

Or look at my avi Smile

I still don't get it lol

He goes by Misty now and dress as Misty from the Pokemon show even have red hair now days

lmao

OMG queen Cara REALLY needs to get some help.

I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

Ya'll already have me dying at these comments lmaoooo Gonna try to go spoiler-free but if my bitch KellyAnne is on this, don't think I can. She needs to snatch that well deserved W already.

She needs to bring that "The Ruins" type of slayage.

I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

whats the story behind this lol

I had a very vivid dream last night that Beth & Veronica returned & that Tyara & Jenny were also on the cast.  I'm getting good vibes for at least one of these 4.

BabyGOAT wrote:

I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

whats the story behind this lol

According to Tyranny (and I'm taking this with a grain of salt because she seems really bitter these days) MTV is suing Carolina over the YouTube video she made after the season. Someone in the comments I think then added that it's because she spilled the beans about Michael and Gianna hooking up, which is something that was discussed at the reunion but not aired 

A) Who will end up going to film season 29?

1) Name four (besides the ones already named) people that will definitely be going! 2 points for each correct prediction!

4 AYTO flops

2) How many old schooler (Seasons before The Duel) will do this season? And if so, who will it be? If correct predictions that old schooler will do one (2 points), correct name an additional 2 points.

Hopefully None.

4) How many AYTO people will do this season? (2 points for every correct prediction, name and number)

Hopefully none..maybe 4

Name three people that you’d wish will do this season! (This is more like a dream question to find outif there will be any surprises) – Each correct prediction four points!

Jason/Brian/Dylan/CJ

6) Will there be any replacements? Each correct prediction two points, if you guess the replacement right, you get additional four points!

Yes, Dylan from GBOGH

7) Are you excited for this season? hoping for the best

Will you

Location

1) In what part of the world (continent) will the main challenge season be filmed? Remember Africa is a continent, not a city! 3 points for correct part, 5 additional points for correct location!

Oceania

2) Where will the final be? (5 points for correct location) Europe

C) Theme

Battle of the Seasons

1) Will this season be a team, individual, pair or a mixed (like Free Agents) challenge? (3 points for correct prediction) A team challenge Team

2) Name two people that will definitely be part of the same team/pair (If you think this season will be individual, emphasize it) (5 points for correct prediction)
Bananas and Camilla

3) Will there be a complete new format? Three points for correct prediction
No

D) Challenges

1) Name five people that you think will win the most daily challenges (Two points for each correct prediction) Bananas, Cory, Camilla, Leroy, Ashley M.

2) Name five people that you think won’t win any daily challenge? (Two points for each correct prediction) Devin, Tori, Christopher Ammon, Nate, Kailah

3) Who will be the rookie (2 or less challenges) that will get the furthest?5 points for correct prediction? Kailah

4) Name three people that will definitely reach the final? 3 points for each correct prediction

Devin, Cara Maria, Cory

5) Who will have to go in to the most elimination rounds (Female and male)? 4 point for each correct prediction

Darrell and Ashley M.

6) Name two people (a female and a male) that will win the most elimination rounds? 4 points for each correct prediction.

Darrell and Ashley M.

7) Will there be someone that won’t have to go into a single elimination round but will reach the final? If so, name that person (2 points if yes/no is right and four additional points for correct name)

Devin

Who will be the first one eliminated? (4 points for correct prediction) Christopher Ammon

9) Who will be send home right before the final (4 points for correct prediction) Darrell

E) Entertainment

1) Who will have the most confessionals? (7 points) Darrell

2) Who will hook-up on camera? (6 points for correct pair) Tori and Mr. Chocolate

3) What will be a storyline of this season? (4 points) Darrell getting the win

4) Which rookies (name a male and a female) will have the most confessionals? (4 points for each correct prediction) Devin, Kailah

5) Will there be a physical contact? Who will it be? If there won’t be any physical and you predict this way, you only get 2 points, if you predict there will be one, 3 points, for each correct fighter you will get 6 points

Cory and Christopher Ammon

6) Who will be involved in a screaming argument? 3 points for each correct prediction

Bananas, Cory, Camilla

7) Will there be person that will be send home? What will be the reason for it (Fight, Accident, Family emergency, quit)? If there won’t be anyone that gets send home/leaves and you predict this way, you only get 2 points, if you predict there will be someone, 3 points, for each correct name you will get 6 points

No

Will Bananas do the first toast? 2 points if correct

Yes

9) Who will be seen crying the most during the show? Kailah

10) What will be the name of this season? (five points if correct)

The Challenge: Cutthroat 2

Production, give us Evelyn or Emily! We need elite champion women!

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

BabyGOAT wrote:I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

whats the story behind this lol

According to Tyranny (and I'm taking this with a grain of salt because she seems really bitter these days) MTV is suing Carolina over the YouTube video she made after the season. Someone in the comments I think then added that it's because she spilled the beans about Michael and Gianna hooking up, which is something that was discussed at the reunion but not aired 

That seems wired. Entire audience would of been able to see/hear that so they couldn't keep it under wraps. Plus wasn't Carolina a possibility for s30 until recently even after that video was out for a while? Why would they be protecting Hayden/Gianna's image and sue Carolina but then only ask the latter to challenge and neither of the former.

But yeah like you said, take it with a grain of salt based on source. 

Please stop posting those pics of Chris, I just can't ....

The Challenge: The Return of the Legends. ☕

Please stop posting those pics of Chris, I just can't ....

BabyGOAT wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

BabyGOAT wrote:I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

whats the story behind this lol

According to Tyranny (and I'm taking this with a grain of salt because she seems really bitter these days) MTV is suing Carolina over the YouTube video she made after the season. Someone in the comments I think then added that it's because she spilled the beans about Michael and Gianna hooking up, which is something that was discussed at the reunion but not aired 

That seems wired. Entire audience would of been able to see/hear that so they couldn't keep it under wraps. Plus wasn't Carolina a possibility for s30 until recently even after that video was out for a while? Why would they be protecting Hayden/Gianna's image and sue Carolina but then only ask the latter to challenge and neither of the former.But yeah like you said, take it with a grain of salt based on source. 

i think it has to do with the second chances, since that was basically the only reason they were shown was about that love triangle. I'm wondering if her YouTube was before/after second chances 

Return? more like ReturnS

SSJMorales wrote:

BabyGOAT wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
BabyGOAT wrote:I also want to see if Carolina is on. Not because I like her or anything but because I am curious if MTV is actually suing her.

whats the story behind this lol

According to Tyranny (and I'm taking this with a grain of salt because she seems really bitter these days) MTV is suing Carolina over the YouTube video she made after the season. Someone in the comments I think then added that it's because she spilled the beans about Michael and Gianna hooking up, which is something that was discussed at the reunion but not aired 

That seems wired. Entire audience would of been able to see/hear that so they couldn't keep it under wraps. Plus wasn't Carolina a possibility for s30 until recently even after that video was out for a while? Why would they be protecting Hayden/Gianna's image and sue Carolina but then only ask the latter to challenge and neither of the former.But yeah like you said, take it with a grain of salt based on source. 

i think it has to do with the second chances, since that was basically the only reason they were shown was about that love triangle. I'm wondering if her YouTube was before/after second chances 

It was after second chances because it was around reunion time and that blowup with her and Tay at the hotel

Folow DebutAlbum exemple and participate in the predeparture speculation game!! 

Return? more like ReturnS

When Coral, Evelyn, Veronica, Tina, Beth, Landon make their RETURNS!!!! Will Vevmo crash down?

Nelson is definitely on

Folow DebutAlbum exemple and participate in the predeparture speculation game!! 

you're adorable

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Return? more like ReturnS

Nelson is definitely on

oh really Wink

1) Name four (besides the ones already named) people that will definitely be going! 2 points for each correct prediction!
Bananas, Leroy, Tori Deal, Ashley M.
2) How many old schooler (Seasons before The Duel) will do this season? And if so, who will it be? If correct predictions that old schooler will do one (2 points), correct name an additional 2 points.
Four (Darrell, Shane, CT, Aneesa)
4) How many AYTO people will do this season? (2 points for every correct prediction, name and number)
Seven  (Devin, Nelson, Hunter, Amanda, Tori, Mr. Chocolate , Edward, Nate)
Name three people that you’d wish will do this season! (This is more like a dream question to find outif there will be any surprises) – Each correct prediction four points!
Nany, Nicole, Veronica 
6) Will there be any replacements? Each correct prediction two points, if you guess the replacement right, you get additional four points!
No
7) Are you excited for this season? Yes
 Will you watch this season? Yes
 
 Location
1) In what part of the world (continent) will the main challenge season be filmed? Remember Africa is a continent, not a city! 3 points for correct part, 5 additional points for correct location!
South America
2) Where will the final be? (5 points for correct location) Africa  
C) Theme  
1) Will this season be a team, individual, pair or a mixed  (like Free Agents) challenge? (3 points for correct prediction) A individual challenge 
2) Name two people that will definitely be part of the same team/pair (If you think this season will be individual, emphasize it) (5 points for correct prediction) Kailah & Chris
3) Will there be a complete new format? Three points for correct prediction No
D) Challenges
1) Name five people that you think will win the most daily challenges (Two points for each correct prediction) Bananas, Nelson, Laurel, Ashley M, and Leroy
2) Name five people that you think won’t win any daily challenge? (Two points for each correct prediction) Devin, Carolina, Jemmye, Kailah, and Chris
3) Who will be the rookie (2 or less challenges) that will get the furthest?5 points for correct prediction? Kailah
4) Name three people that will definitely reach the final? 3 points for each correct prediction
Bananas, Leroy, and Laurel
5) Who will have to go in to the most elimination rounds (Female and male)? 4 point for each correct prediction
Kailah and Darrell 
6) Name two people (a female and a male) that will win the most elimination rounds? 4 points for each correct prediction.
Darrell and Kailah
7) Will there be someone that won’t have to go into a single elimination round but will reach the final? If so, name that person (2 points if yes/no is right and four additional points for correct name)
Chris 
 Who will be the first one eliminated? (4 points for correct prediction) Devin
9) Who will be send home right before the final (4 points for correct prediction) Ashley M
 
 
E) Entertainment
1) Who will have the most confessionals? (7 points) Ashley M
2) Who will hook-up on camera? (6 points for correct pair) Tori and Mr. Chocolate
3) What will be a storyline of this season? (4 points) Ashley M getting her second win 
4) Which rookies (name a male and a female) will have the most confessionals? (4 points for each correct prediction) Devin, Kailah, and Tori
5) Will there be a physical contact? Who will it be? If there won’t be any physical and you predict this way, you only get 2 points, if you predict there will be one, 3 points, for each correct fighter you will get 6 points
Cory for the guys and Camila for the girls 
6) Who will be involved in a screaming argument? 3 points for each correct prediction
Bananas, Cory, Camilla
7) Will there be person that will be send home? What will be the reason for it (Fight, Accident, Family emergency, quit)? If there won’t be anyone that gets send home/leaves and you predict this way, you only get 2 points, if you predict there will be someone, 3 points, for each correct name you will get 6 points
No
 Will Bananas do the first toast? 2 points if correct
Yes
9) Who will be seen crying the most during the show? Kailah and Ashley M
 
10) What will be the name of this season? (five points if correct)
 The Challenge: Free Agents 2

 

When Coral, Evelyn, Veronica, Tina, Beth, Landon make their RETURNS!!!! Will Vevmo crash down?

Probably will.

But I personally wouldn't like it.

Pages