The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - Parkour All Obstacles

315 posts / 0 new
Last post

GDInstall wrote:

I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

He didn't, CT fans are just blinded

I'm not blind. Find me a lie in anything that I said?

CT said he showed up for the paycheck. Which is true. None of them would be there if they weren't getting paid and I didn't say that there was anything wrong with being on reality tv. I simply suggest that you don't act like you're above everyone else when you're literally doing the same exact thing as them at that moment and possibly don't act like a childish brat to everyone because one person was "mean" to you.

I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

PREACH! When did the Champ males become so high, mighty & righteous? How quickly they forget.......

I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

If you ask people outside of US "Do you know who is CT/Bananas or TO without googling?" there is great chance people will say CT/Bananas because small amount of world population actually watches american football and don't care about TO being in hall of fame. CT/Bananas will hardly be in same situacion as TO because they never had/will have multi million contract and that way they are not able to spend money on stupid things.

GDInstall wrote:

I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

If you ask people outside of US "Do you know who is CT/Bananas or TO without googling?" there is great chance people will say CT/Bananas because small amount of world population actually watches american football and don't care about TO being in hall of fame. CT/Bananas will hardly be in same situacion as TO because they never had/will have multi million contract and that way they are not able to spend money on stupid things.

...........what?

If they don't know who T.O. is, there's not a chance in HELL they know anybody from this failure ass show that MTV now has to ride on for survival. There are people in the continental U.S. that don't even know who tf CT/John/anybody on this show are......

GDInstall wrote:

I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

He didn't, CT fans are just blinded

The editing last night was quite sickening with this whole "Savior Superhero CT" bullshit. Like spare me.......

CokoMaggot wrote:

GDInstall wrote:I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

If you ask people outside of US "Do you know who is CT/Bananas or TO without googling?" there is great chance people will say CT/Bananas because small amount of world population actually watches american football and don't care about TO being in hall of fame. CT/Bananas will hardly be in same situacion as TO because they never had/will have multi million contract and that way they are not able to spend money on stupid things.

...........what?If they don't know who T.O. is, there's not a chance in HELL they know anybody from this failure ass show that MTV now has to ride on for survival. There are people in the continental U.S. that don't even know who tf CT/John/anybody on this show are......

I personally didn't know who he was, mosty players I know are once who were in the movies or mention there and some present player because I started to watch some NFL lately. In this 2 seasons from athletes i only knew Lolo, Louise, Candice and Shawn.

Graphik wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:

GDInstall wrote:I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

If you ask people outside of US "Do you know who is CT/Bananas or TO without googling?" there is great chance people will say CT/Bananas because small amount of world population actually watches american football and don't care about TO being in hall of fame. CT/Bananas will hardly be in same situacion as TO because they never had/will have multi million contract and that way they are not able to spend money on stupid things.

...........what?If they don't know who T.O. is, there's not a chance in HELL they know anybody from this failure ass show that MTV now has to ride on for survival. There are people in the continental U.S. that don't even know who tf CT/John/anybody on this show are......

I personally didn't know who he was, mosty players I know are once who were in the movies or mention there and some present player because I started to watch some NFL lately. In this 2 seasons from athletes i only knew Lolo, Louise, Candice and Shawn.

Yeah T.O. is much more famous than ALL of them lmaooooooooooo

CokoMaggot wrote:

Graphik wrote:

CokoMaggot wrote:
GDInstall wrote:I would have laugh so hard if i was there lol Everyone on this show does it for the paycheck as if CT/Bananas aren't doing it because of this. And the stars get even paid more for this (The pros got 100'000 and TO was supposed to be on the Pros team). That argument was worthless since TO gets paid more than them lol. "Whose fault is that?" was pretty accurate.Also TO doing reality tv now being a bad thing, really? He has always done reality tv and interested in doing so, as he played up for the cameras and ALWAYS BEEN A JACKASS. This isn't a surprise and a well known fact.Sadly 80-90 % of all NFL/NBA/MLB players become broke and only the ones that get sponsorship/do commercial or experts/commentators stay pretty wealthy. I can't wait what Bananas/CT do when this show ends ...TO at least will be a hall of famers and IS one of the best wide receivers of all time. He went overboard with asking for respect, but i don't see how CT snatched him in this argument? 

If you ask people outside of US "Do you know who is CT/Bananas or TO without googling?" there is great chance people will say CT/Bananas because small amount of world population actually watches american football and don't care about TO being in hall of fame. CT/Bananas will hardly be in same situacion as TO because they never had/will have multi million contract and that way they are not able to spend money on stupid things.

...........what?If they don't know who T.O. is, there's not a chance in HELL they know anybody from this failure ass show that MTV now has to ride on for survival. There are people in the continental U.S. that don't even know who tf CT/John/anybody on this show are......

I personally didn't know who he was, mosty players I know are once who were in the movies or mention there and some present player because I started to watch some NFL lately. In this 2 seasons from athletes i only knew Lolo, Louise, Candice and Shawn.

Yeah T.O. is much more famous than ALL of them lmaooooooooooo

Well for me who doesn't live in US he is not popular and other players 2 because I as many others worldwide watch football (soccer). Only last 2 years NFL started to gain some popularity outside US because they play some games in Europe (Wembley).

The GOAT smoked TO

Im crying at thinking more people would know CT or bananas than TO. That's hilariously wrong. And no the nfl was popular in Europe much longer than 2 year, they had a league there.

Im crying at thinking more people would know CT or bananas than TO. That's hilariously wrong. And no the nfl was popular in Europe much longer than 2 year, they had a league there.

My city has team and you know how many people watch them outside some family and friends, 0.

Well at the end of the day they're on the same show sooooooo.........

TO is tragic. 

Challenge 17 wrote:

Im crying at thinking more people would know CT or bananas than TO. That's hilariously wrong. And no the nfl was popular in Europe much longer than 2 year, they had a league there.

My city has team and you know how many people watch them outside some family and friends, 0.

That's not relevant, you were wrong on both counts, there was an nfl in Europe for about 16 years, it's not a new thing. And there's no way in hell more people would know two very minor reality stars when the ratings of the show struggle to get a million here let alone in other countries 

there are millions of football fans that watch every game despite what team is playing and know all the major players in the league, not just the players on their team. there are way more football fans in america than there are challenge fans, so just based of veiwership of the programs these people originate from there would be more people who have heard of TO than JB and CT. I don't even watch or care about football and have heard of TO. it is just completely ridiculous to think that more people have heard of bananas or CT than TO since neither has had major break out success from their reality TV show. they are some of the most well known inside the challenge community, but they would not be known by people who have never watched the show. again millions of veiwers >> not even an entire million of veiwiers, and TO would be more likely to be known by people who do not watch football than CT or bananas would be to people who do not watch the challenge. it's just simple facts.

TO really is salty over the show.....it's a shame he couldn't at least try to enjoy himself considering he's competing for charity. they're all staying in a nice LA hotel, have easy challenges, AND are getting a paycheck to be there. imagine being in an actual challenge with their regular horrible conditions. wtf does he REALLY have to be mad about? does he just feel emasculated that he hasn't won anything and no one is sucking up to him?

Debut Album wrote:

T.O Was being as ass and what he did was unecessary but Mike did say that the situation on the champ team will be addressed so CT should've just be quiet right then and there. So I don't get why he kept on.

I didn't get why CT was bringing it up in the first place like if Mike was production and would just cancel the elimination. T.O was being an ass on a more serious situation (Ashley not Jenna) and deserved to be called out no matter who he is. 

Right. Like the show gotta go on. They'll do something about the team later on. Nothing could've been done right there and then so just chill.

CokoMaggot wrote:

Challenge 17 wrote:Im crying at thinking more people would know CT or bananas than TO. That's hilariously wrong. And no the nfl was popular in Europe much longer than 2 year, they had a league there.

My city has team and you know how many people watch them outside some family and friends, 0.

That's not relevant, you were wrong on both counts, there was an nfl in Europe for about 16 years, it's not a new thing. And there's no way in hell more people would know two very minor reality stars when the ratings of the show struggle to get a million here let alone in other countries 

Ofc it is not new thing, but that doesn't mean that people actually watch it. Now people know who is Brady, Manning, Big Ben, etc. but they don't know older players. CT and others are known because they were part of the franchise when RW/RR were popular and MTV was relevant. Now outside UK MTV has no ratings.

TO really is salty over the show.....it's a shame he couldn't at least try to enjoy himself considering he's competing for charity. they're all staying in a nice LA hotel, have easy challenges, AND are getting a paycheck to be there. imagine being in an actual challenge with their regular horrible conditions. wtf does he REALLY have to be mad about? does he just feel emasculated that he hasn't won anything and no one is sucking up to him?

I don't think that's him being salty.

John is a joke. 

Graphik you got a point with CTs hero edit tbh but here’s my thing. I was attacking others for their obsessive “HOW DARE T.O ATTACK CT LIKE THAT HE DOESNT KNOW WHO HE IS MESSING WITH!!!1!!” But after watching the episode CT 100% did drag him and seeing as to how TO acted CT had every right to go after him. They also 100% did the excessive CT is my hero edit which I fucking HATED. I was rolling my eyes so far back at this shit. But TO deserved a good drag. 

No matter how you feel about TO, the cast KNOW fucking with him will make themselves seem relevant. John will probably be talking about "I BEAT TO!! AND TALKED SHIT TO HIM!!" for years.

The only one who really has a justifiable reason IMO is CT.

John, Zach, Cory can all kick rocks.

Damn t-bone, I actually agree with all of that lol.

Hell I would block Johnny's ass too & I don't even follow the motherfucker. We not about to act like all 5 of the Champ males aren't or haven't been some form of a dipshit during their Challenge tenure.

Johnny just stole how much from Sarah again? Haven't we all recently talked about how CT gets a VERY good edit (that much was apparent last night) but is still very much a Masshole?

You’re bias is showing. 

Graphik you got a point with CTs hero edit tbh but here’s my thing. I was attacking others for their obsessive “HOW DARE T.O ATTACK CT LIKE THAT HE DOESNT KNOW WHO HE IS MESSING WITH!!!1!!” But after watching the episode CT 100% did drag him and seeing as to how TO acted CT had every right to go after him. They also 100% did the excessive CT is my hero edit which I fucking HATED. I was rolling my eyes so far back at this shit. But TO deserved a good drag. 

I see your point.  I just thonk T. O.  has them quite shook & its hilarious how they're all "TO's such an asshole, he wasn't very nice!!!1" as if they're the epitome of kindness themselves.

John is a joke. 

You’re bias is showing. 

PauSE this semester has me so drained I put the wrong “your” xxxsfxrxtcg

stphmcdnld wrote:

TO really is salty over the show.....it's a shame he couldn't at least try to enjoy himself considering he's competing for charity. they're all staying in a nice LA hotel, have easy challenges, AND are getting a paycheck to be there. imagine being in an actual challenge with their regular horrible conditions. wtf does he REALLY have to be mad about? does he just feel emasculated that he hasn't won anything and no one is sucking up to him?

I don't think that's him being salty.

i think blocking cast members from a show you were on raising $ for charity on social media is a very salty move but i guess thats just my opinion

I agree with T-Bone and Graphik. CT was right in coming for T.O but I'm not with this "good guy" edit that CT is getting and I'm not with all the guys acting like T.O is this big asshole when they're just as bad if not worse than him.

 

Pages