The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - Over the Edge and Under a Bus

485 posts / 0 new
Last post

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

Louise was hella smart, but she was also hella lucky that that was the tiebreaker. 

This is true also. Tbh they probably made that up on the fly lol.

Remember when Louise, Gus, and Lolo, AKA the best Pros, were all eliminated in the final episode of Champs vs. Pros while Kameran Wimbledon and Lindsey Johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt went on to the finals? -_-Louise, Lolo, and Gus needed to be Challenge regulars.

Umm.. bye! Lindsey was my bitch and she did great that season and that final! The pro girls in general were great

Kam is fucked 

KingoftheTrill wrote:

Louise was hella smart, but she was also hella lucky that that was the tiebreaker. 

This is true also. Tbh they probably made that up on the fly lol.

I was shocked they didn't let Brooke pick which is probably what Louise was expecting

Yeah...Love Kam but I think Brooke takes this. Brooke is a big bitch and could probably muscle her way though this.

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

It's a real nickname. You don't change a thing.

Can we just imagine what Brooke vs. Hennessey would have looked like in this? I'm thinking like Alton vs. Danny in Beach Brawl from the Gauntlet 2. That level of embarrassment. 

Ceej3 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:

Aspiring wrote:Remember when Louise, Gus, and Lolo, AKA the best Pros, were all eliminated in the final episode of Champs vs. Pros while Kameran Wimbledon and Lindsey Johnjacobjingleheimerschmidt went on to the finals? -_-Louise, Lolo, and Gus needed to be Challenge regulars.

Gus sucked.   Glad he's gone and I hope we never see his loser ass again.  Louise & Lolo--okay but Lindsey was the best performer IMO

He was a good competitor on that season? Lol

No he wasn't.   He's only liked for one reason and it has nothing to do with his performance on that season

What's the reason? 

Kam looks scared. lol 

Brooke is about to eat this bitch up.

kvm1977 wrote:

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

It's a real nickname. You don't change a thing.

kvm1977 wrote:

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

It's a real nickname. You don't change a thing.

Only because of the rapper. 

Yeah...Love Kam but I think Brooke takes this. Brooke is a big bitch and could probably muscle her way though this.

Let's see how Kam does, I dont expect her to win, but hopfully she puts up a strong fight

I’m confused by Wesandnannyfan and PR sayig Louise is annoying them and “YOU ARE NOT WES!” She’s playing the game? Y’all mad because she’s doing exactly what the show is about? Yikes.

Can we just imagine what Brooke vs. Hennessey would have looked like in this? I'm thinking like Alton vs. Danny in Beach Brawl from the Gauntlet 2. That level of embarrassment. 

Or Laurel vs Jasmine.

This might be like Aneesa vs. Michelle from the last Champs vs. Stars.

Graphik wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

It's a real nickname. You don't change a thing.

Only because of the rapper. 

How many MTV viewers know about him though? That's nowhere near their demo anymore lol

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

Who do you think from entire franchise has a chance against Brooke Hogan with the body build she has?

This has been really refreshing compared to that...."trilogy" they are trying to make happen.

kvm1977 wrote:

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

Who do you think from entire franchise has a chance against Brooke Hogan with the body build she has?

Lolo Smile I would pay to see that

I’m confused by Wesandnannyfan and PR sayig Louise is annoying them and “YOU ARE NOT WES!” She’s playing the game? Y’all mad because she’s doing exactly what the show is about? Yikes.

I understand your point, I just think it's annoying when Hennessey is OBVIOUSLY...BY FAR the weakest person on the team. If I were Wes, I'd volunteer to go in the next elimination personally if they get rid of Hennessey here. 

kvm1977 wrote:

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

Who do you think from entire franchise has a chance against Brooke Hogan with the body build she has?

I’m confused by Wesandnannyfan and PR sayig Louise is annoying them and “YOU ARE NOT WES!” She’s playing the game? Y’all mad because she’s doing exactly what the show is about? Yikes.

Oop! ☕️

Ah hell Kam almost had it!

Yeah...Love Kam but I think Brooke takes this. Brooke is a big bitch and could probably muscle her way though this.

I’m confused by Wesandnannyfan and PR sayig Louise is annoying them and “YOU ARE NOT WES!” She’s playing the game? Y’all mad because she’s doing exactly what the show is about? Yikes.

Speak on it

kvm1977 wrote:

Let's see if Killa Kam is a real nickname or BS

Who do you think from entire franchise has a chance against Brooke Hogan with the body build she has?

Emily Schromm

 

Kam Sad

Brooke did that! Gonna miss Killa Kam. Sad

Pages