The Challenge: Champs vs. Stars - Face Off, Gloves On

303 posts / 0 new
Last post

KingoftheTrill wrote:

Aspiring wrote:

gamer73 wrote:“Go to hell bitch” I SCREAMED. Louise really is a bitch tho 

She's just playing the game.It was fun for Ashley when she was trying to screw the Stars over by manipulating Arian to volunteer, but now the shoe is on the other foot.

I have no problem with Louise "playing the game" (although it will annoy me when they go after Wes) I just think that trading Tori for Ashley wasn't a great decision in the long run. I don't know what the best strategy would have been, but that changes virtually nothing (same number of Champs vs. stars, guys vs. girls etc)

Yeah but that was probably Louise's intention. Not to change anything because things were good for her as is on the Blue Team.What does her bringing in a female Star do for her during the next female elimination? You're still likely losing a female Star if that were the case. At least with Ashley, she's given a chance to buffer that.

Ashley was nearing the top of the leaderboard for money won for her charity.  Bringing her to the other side means she is going to go into the eliminations each week.  Which means she is more likely to go home so one of the other stars can move to the top of the leaderboard for money won.

The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.

If Louise was smart she’d trade drake or booby for Brooke/queen lil mama/selita to give herself the buffer of another girl in case Ashley does lose..edit: it’d still be Tori then on her team instead of ashley

I can see where that could work get yourself a bigger buffer and also increase your star numbers but I dont think she is thinking much about the increased buffer. I mean I think she cares about keeping the stars around for the longest possible time especially the ones that were on her team to start out with.

1) If she sends drake or booby over they are almost most definitely going in one of the next two male eliminations. Plus who is to say the new stars will fall in line she already saw last week the Red Team get manipulated into thinking the champs are willing to play fair with the Stars.

2) Her next option that I thought she would think about was Tony for CT but I think she saw the influence that CT got on CvP and this season so she didnt want to risk him coming over and having him and/or Wes flip drake or Booby.

3) She probably doesnt see Devin or Jozea or any of the Star Girls as an upgrade of Tony so that didnt cross her mind.

4) She wasnt trading Tori for a Star female or any male because that would mean that a star would go in every female elimination for Blue.

So thats why i think Champ Female for Champ Female was wisest choice for her and she has seen Ashley compete before so she picked her hoping she could win some eliminations and keep her stars safe for a bit. 

The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.I wish Louise would drop Casper and ride with Wes, that duo would be too iconic and Wes wants it so bad. However if she isn't going to work with Wes I wish she would have freed him and traded him for CT, to send in elimination, or Ashley/Kailah, to give herself a female buffer.

She is not campaigning, She is just did a poll interested on ppl thoughs because viewers kept asking her the same question about doing a regular season. 

On the a live she did she basically stated what we already know that it will be harder to commit for a regular season, while the spinoff are more flexible and not as stressful. She is not closing the door and she never says never.

But she didn't sound as interested on doing a regular season as you guys make it seem. 

Loved Ashley's meltdown at the end. lol I understand her, she was in a position of power, and now she found herself in the same position like in the Champs vs Pros, where she's gonna be sent in every single time. But I love her passion, what can I say.. Louise delivered this episode again. She's just great for the show. A female character who plays the game this good strategically, we haven't seen that for a long time... Brooke is such a sweetheart, I would never guess it. But she shouldn't be concerned about CT's opinion so much, let him think whatever he wants. They would've sent her in anyway, so who cares.

The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.I wish Louise would drop Casper and ride with Wes, that duo would be too iconic and Wes wants it so bad. However if she isn't going to work with Wes I wish she would have freed him and traded him for CT, to send in elimination, or Ashley/Kailah, to give herself a female buffer.

Louise was wise to stick with Casper and not Wes. Wes is a snake and I could’ve seen him throw Louise into elimination had he won MVP and then brag about it in his confessional about how he scammed Louise.

This spinoff has been fun so far. Louise has been the star of the show and Ashley being a spiteful bitch >>>

Louise and Casper >>>>>>>>>>

they would both be great on a regular season!

FromTheNorth wrote:

The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.I wish Louise would drop Casper and ride with Wes, that duo would be too iconic and Wes wants it so bad. However if she isn't going to work with Wes I wish she would have freed him and traded him for CT, to send in elimination, or Ashley/Kailah, to give herself a female buffer.

Louise was wise to stick with Casper and not Wes. Wes is a snake and I could’ve seen him throw Louise into elimination had he won MVP and then brag about it in his confessional about how he scammed Louise.

I disagree. Wes and Louise are actually friends outside of the show. I could see Wes screwing over every star and even a bunch of the champs over Louise. I also don't think that Wes would have taken Sarah's money in Rivals 3, so not every guy is a POS like Bananas. In 2-3 episodes Casper has already shown that he's a more selfish, greedy self-aggrandizing little person than Wes could have done in 8-9 seasons. 

JaviTheVillain wrote:

FromTheNorth wrote:The fact that Louise actually has to campaign to be on a regular season is ridiculous.  MTV should be offering her Bananas', Veronica's and CT's appearance fees, her and Wes are the only useful things about this show.I wish Louise would drop Casper and ride with Wes, that duo would be too iconic and Wes wants it so bad. However if she isn't going to work with Wes I wish she would have freed him and traded him for CT, to send in elimination, or Ashley/Kailah, to give herself a female buffer.

Louise was wise to stick with Casper and not Wes. Wes is a snake and I could’ve seen him throw Louise into elimination had he won MVP and then brag about it in his confessional about how he scammed Louise.

I disagree. Wes and Louise are actually friends outside of the show. I could see Wes screwing over every star and even a bunch of the champs over Louise. I also don't think that Wes would have taken Sarah's money in Rivals 3, so not every guy is a POS like Bananas. In 2-3 episodes Casper has already shown that he's a more selfish, greedy self-aggrandizing little person than Wes could have done in 8-9 seasons. 

Agreed, I'd rather work with a 'snake' like Wes that a douche like Casper

Thoughts from last night's episode:

- Props to Aneesa for dying on last night's episode. I'm beginning to think there's  a trend where one person is going to get actually hurt every season. But she took a hard hit. She went out valiantly.

- Ashley's meltdown was 100% hammed up for television. It's a deliberation, you're walking out to the parking lot and through the hotel lobby for what? LOL. I think she knows what she's doing with this meltdown. Also, she's a pretty good competitor and is always angry when she has to go on in. That's the name of the game.

- Tori has never been as much of a non-factor in a season as she is in this season. Supposedly (according to Wes), she was checked out of the season? Drake, also wallpaper.

- CT mowing down every one was the best.

- Disappointed CT dad. I feel him, he just wants someone to give it all they can and not quit. He knows Brooke is a beast and they could've won today.

- Casper is a great asshole on the shows. Especially when he's good at the competition. It makes for a great season. Did you see his strategy in evading all of the competitors during the Challenge? Smart stuff. Louise is another one that's great televisiona nd a mastermind as well. MTV would have to pay them big bucks to be on a regular season.  But to be fair, I would love everyone on this season to be casted again or on a main season -- everyone's good. They've got a good mix.

Louise and Casper playing great games. But I'm team Wes and Ashley. I hope they come through<3

I'm actually really disappointed w/ production for making this a challenge. It seemed really dangerous. It should of been boys v. boys and girls v. girls.

Wes is a way bigger snake than Casper. Casper just has the numbers on his side at the moment. So he looks more evil. 

I'm actually really disappointed w/ production for making this a challenge. It seemed really dangerous. It should of been boys v. boys and girls v. girls.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, even with the imbalance, it still seemed unfair because Aneesa got hurt by CT. And she's still in a cast.

Plus, that challenge seemed almost unwinnable until Casper got a goal.

Love Louise playing the likeable female villian role.  She has the brains/strategy  as well as the physical capability. She reminds me of a more likeable Laurel. 

Everyone wants her to pair up with Wes because we like him, but she really is doing what is best for her AND her alliances.  While Wes would have protected her (I think at this point he would), he would get rid of any of the other stars in a heartbeat and she has her friends back. 

I like the Champs team this season more than any other (Love Shane/Wes/Kailah/Ashley/Kam and like CT/Tony enough) so it makes it hard for me to root against them but loving the stars finally putting them in their place. For seasons the Champs have been playing the stars saying "this is our game they have no idea what they are getting into" and for once the stars are putting them in their place and they can't handle it. 

I do feel bad for Ashley because she knows once again she is going to be thrown into every elimination after having a huge advantage on red, but she has been bragging about playing the stars and playing chess so in a way she got what was coming.

Does anyone have an idea how many episodes there will be?

I'm actually really disappointed w/ production for making this a challenge. It seemed really dangerous. It should of been boys v. boys and girls v. girls.

I thought that too. It also wouldn't have made it so hard to score.

Lol at Louise being scared of any girl there but Brooke 

Lmao the Blue team is entertainment GOLD >>>>>

Meanwhile the Red team continues to put me to sleep. Is Jozea even on this?

Louise is 100% scared of Ashley. 

& Ashley has a breakdown every season but still manages to make each one different than the previous. We love a mother fucking QUEEN 

Louise is 100% scared of Ashley. 

Lol no

I’m sorry, but she clearly wants Ashley out before the others. Bitch is legit TERRIFIED of Ms. Mitchell. 

Legit saw a shake when Ashley was popping off. Louise ass was SHOOK

Why would anyone be scared of someone like Ashley?

Lol

Imagine having Olympic atheletes fearing you in a completion....  #MYChampion 

Louise didn’t even blink when Ashley was freaking out on her. 

“Ashley is performing better than myself and is playing a better political game, I’m scared she will get me before I get her” 

*makes a power move in order to protect herself against going against Ashley in elimination* 

Pages