The Challenge: Burn Book (Spoilers)

2090 posts / 0 new
Last post

SOMEONE PLEASE TWEET THIS TO THE CAST OMG IM DEAD FROM THESE POSTSTHIS TEA IS GIVING ME THIRD DEGREE BURNS

I'm glad you like it.

lol does tyrie still post on here?! he's always lurking and looking for an excuse to get in his feelings

Not really.

ZACH(SAN DIEGO 2).

Fuck this guy. He is a bitch and is horrible to his teammates. Like on Seasons 2 the way he and Frank treated Sam sometimes was shitty. I get that she's the weak link but there's no need to constantly yell at and degrade the girl. I wouldn't have blamed her if she just said fuck it and left. Then Jonna...oh god the way he was to her was 10X worse than Sam. He always blamed her for everything and badmouthed her to the rest of the house. Even talking about her gag reflex.

As I said before he's a bitch too. He was upset that he missed his sister giving birth(Correct me if I'm wrong on that) so he just snaps for no reason. He also barley stood up for himself when Backpack came for him on Exes 2. A simple "I'm playing my own game, fuck you" would've been fine. Not to metion the moaning and groaning he did in the Free Agents final challenge. Laurel was pretty much treating him the way he treated Sam back on Seasons 2 and let me tell you I was HERE for it. I don't even like Laruel but one thing I can say about her is that she comes for the edges of the correct people..some of the time and she snatched him bald when she brought up Sam. How does it feel now bitch?

Also it felt good seeing CJ and Jordan spank his ass in elimination(Yes Zach won against CJ but it was still a spanking as far as I'm concerned) Oh and he made my boy Trey DQ too. Asshole.

One thing I will say about him is that he has an amazing body. Build like a fucking greek god. But that's the only good thing about him as everything else about him sucks ass.

But in conclusion Zach both sucks and blows and I NEVER want to see him on these shows ever again. The only Zach I wanna see from here on out is the one from Key West(Bring him back BMP!).

 

I'm really liking this thread! A major thing I hate about the show is that the rules are always so inconsistent.

On Rivals, Leroy got a new partner after Adam was disqualified. But on Rivals 3, they decide to send Averey home when Leroy gets disqualified. 

The Bloodlines format was a fucking mess and everything kept changing. The eliminations were individual but then they made Bananas/Vince face Cara Mara/Jamie in a pair elimination. And that elimination with CT and Zach was so stupid and pointless. The co-ed teams were screwed because of the format. Cohutta/Jill didn't even get last place in the episode they went home but were sent into elimination because it was a "guy" day. That season in general was just a terrible, huge downgrade from Exes 2. 

I'm really liking this thread! A major thing I hate about the show is that the rules are always so inconsistent.On Rivals, Leroy got a new partner after Adam was disqualified. But on Rivals 3, they decide to send Averey home when Leroy gets disqualified. The Bloodlines format was a fucking mess and everything kept changing. The eliminations were individual but then they made Bananas/Vince face Cara Mara/Jamie in a pair elimination. And that elimination with CT and Zach was so stupid and pointless. The co-ed teams were screwed because of the format. Cohutta/Jill didn't even get last place in the episode they went home but were sent into elimination because it was a "guy" day. That season in general was just a terrible, huge downgrade from Exes 2. 

Hey Justin! And Thanks!. Glad you like the thread.

THE FACT THAT THEY BANNED ADAM(LAS VEGAS 2) FROM THE FRANCHISE PERIOD.

It really sucks that he got banned from the shows. He was great villian on RW and he brought it on his one episode of Rivals. He won a challenge and punched Ty. Not a bad short showing if you ask me. I think he would've been a great character had he been able to do more shows.

THE FACT THAT THEY BANNED ADAM(LAS VEGAS 2) FROM THE FRANCHISE PERIOD.It really sucks that he got banned from the shows. He was great villian on RW and he brought it on his one episode of Rivals. He won a challenge and punched Ty. Not a bad short showing if you ask me. I think he would've been a great character had he been able to do more shows.

preach boy!

THE FACT THAT THEY BANNED ADAM(LAS VEGAS 2) FROM THE FRANCHISE PERIOD.It really sucks that he got banned from the shows. He was great villian on RW and he brought it on his one episode of Rivals. He won a challenge and punched Ty. Not a bad short showing if you ask me. I think he would've been a great character had he been able to do more shows.

Adam was my bae <3

THE FACT THAT THEY GAVE LEROY AND NIA CHICKEN INSTEAD OF PIZZA WHEN THEY WON POWER COUPLE ON BATTLE OF THE EXES 2.

Really MTV? Really? You give everyone that struggle ass pizza but two black people win a challenge and you bust out the chicken? I don't understand that. MTV is a progressive network but you wanna promote stereotypes? Is that what we're doing now? I mean shit...I guess I can't be too surprised given that this is the same network who's highest rated show consists of trashy teenagers whom are pregnant but still..you gotta be above that shit MTV. Remember Fight for your Rights?

Shame on you MTV. Shame. On. You.

*Also sorry about the photo. Couldn't find the acual pic.*

I can't. I made it to page 3 and I'm already done with this shit and my blood is boiling. And it's not because of DA but because of y'all. Like a lot of you are some hating ass bitches who love to run your mouth. 

I didn't know there was certain policies for creating threads and only discussions that can be discussed is ones that certain people agree with. If this man wants to create a thread and list his favorites things but also allow you to list your favorite things as well let him. Instead y'all want to come in here and be hateful and mock him. Go back and re-read these pages and see how you all look. It's ridiculous. If you don't like what you see leave. There are hundreds of more threads, entertain yourselfs somewhere else. Like my god. Some of you guys really know how to ruin things for no reason. Complain and complain. Tag team. Get over it. 

DA continue to do you and build up your audience. You have fans awaiting your next post ✅

zzzzz. Let me know when y'all are done exchanging handies #WEAKBITCHESLINKUP

zzzzz. Let me know when y'all are done exchanging handies #WEAKBITCHESLINKUP

Girl go get my food. You the new maid. Or is that too hard? Is choking down a dick or getting gang banged at 16 a bit easier for a simple bitch like you? Stay in your lane boo. 

I can't. I made it to page 3 and I'm already done with this shit and my blood is boiling. And it's not because of DA but because of y'all. Like a lot of you are some hating ass bitches who love to run your mouth. I didn't know there was certain policies for creating threads and only discussions that can be discussed is ones that certain people agree with. If this man wants to create a thread and list his favorites things but also allow you to list your favorite things as well let him. Instead y'all want to come in here and be hateful and mock him. Go back and re-read these pages and see how you all look. It's ridiculous. If you don't like what you see leave. There are hundreds of more threads, entertain yourselfs somewhere else. Like my god. Some of you guys really know how to ruin things for no reason. Complain and complain. Tag team. Get over it. DA continue to do you and build up your audience. You have fans awaiting your next post ✅

And what's funny is they come for me for doing the same shit they do.

But Thanks boo. I hope you read the rest of the thread. It gets better and the bitches stop complaining eventually.

badladjj wrote:

I can't. I made it to page 3 and I'm already done with this shit and my blood is boiling. And it's not because of DA but because of y'all. Like a lot of you are some hating ass bitches who love to run your mouth. I didn't know there was certain policies for creating threads and only discussions that can be discussed is ones that certain people agree with. If this man wants to create a thread and list his favorites things but also allow you to list your favorite things as well let him. Instead y'all want to come in here and be hateful and mock him. Go back and re-read these pages and see how you all look. It's ridiculous. If you don't like what you see leave. There are hundreds of more threads, entertain yourselfs somewhere else. Like my god. Some of you guys really know how to ruin things for no reason. Complain and complain. Tag team. Get over it. DA continue to do you and build up your audience. You have fans awaiting your next post ✅

And what's funny is they come for me for doing the same shit they do.But Thanks boo. I hope you read the rest of the thread. It gets better and the bitches stop complaining eventually.

Exactly but because you don't give a fuck they feel weak so they try and break you down even more to get a reaction. It's one big jump-a-hoe on here. Pathetic. 

But I'm glad they left and I like this thread and your POVs. Very nice. 

Debut Album wrote:

badladjj wrote:I can't. I made it to page 3 and I'm already done with this shit and my blood is boiling. And it's not because of DA but because of y'all. Like a lot of you are some hating ass bitches who love to run your mouth. I didn't know there was certain policies for creating threads and only discussions that can be discussed is ones that certain people agree with. If this man wants to create a thread and list his favorites things but also allow you to list your favorite things as well let him. Instead y'all want to come in here and be hateful and mock him. Go back and re-read these pages and see how you all look. It's ridiculous. If you don't like what you see leave. There are hundreds of more threads, entertain yourselfs somewhere else. Like my god. Some of you guys really know how to ruin things for no reason. Complain and complain. Tag team. Get over it. DA continue to do you and build up your audience. You have fans awaiting your next post ✅

And what's funny is they come for me for doing the same shit they do.But Thanks boo. I hope you read the rest of the thread. It gets better and the bitches stop complaining eventually.

Exactly but because you don't give a fuck they feel weak so they try and break you down even more to get a reaction. It's one big jump-a-hoe on here. Pathetic. But I'm glad they left and I like this thread and your POVs. Very nice. 

Thanks. Check out my favorite things thread to see what I do like about this show. It's bascially the opposite of this thread.

bluehatchet2 wrote:

zzzzz. Let me know when y'all are done exchanging handies #WEAKBITCHESLINKUP

Girl go get my food. You the new maid. Or is that too hard? Is choking down a dick or getting gang banged at 16 a bit easier for a simple bitch like you? Stay in your lane boo. 

What do gremlins eat nowadays cause I can whip up a bomb ass sub.

THE FACT THAT THEY BANNED ADAM(LAS VEGAS 2) FROM THE FRANCHISE PERIOD.It really sucks that he got banned from the shows. He was great villian on RW and he brought it on his one episode of Rivals. He won a challenge and punched Ty. Not a bad short showing if you ask me. I think he would've been a great character had he been able to do more shows.

He is in law school now lol

I can't. I made it to page 3 and I'm already done with this shit and my blood is boiling. And it's not because of DA but because of y'all. Like a lot of you are some hating ass bitches who love to run your mouth. I didn't know there was certain policies for creating threads and only discussions that can be discussed is ones that certain people agree with. If this man wants to create a thread and list his favorites things but also allow you to list your favorite things as well let him. Instead y'all want to come in here and be hateful and mock him. Go back and re-read these pages and see how you all look. It's ridiculous. If you don't like what you see leave. There are hundreds of more threads, entertain yourselfs somewhere else. Like my god. Some of you guys really know how to ruin things for no reason. Complain and complain. Tag team. Get over it. DA continue to do you and build up your audience. You have fans awaiting your next post ✅

I love fucking with DA, hes a big boy and he can handle himself

badladjj wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:zzzzz. Let me know when y'all are done exchanging handies #WEAKBITCHESLINKUP

Girl go get my food. You the new maid. Or is that too hard? Is choking down a dick or getting gang banged at 16 a bit easier for a simple bitch like you? Stay in your lane boo. 

What do gremlins eat nowadays cause I can whip up a bomb ass sub.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz still using recycled lines I see? Move along. 

Intros should be next Debut Album

THE FACT THAT THEY GAVE LEROY AND NIA CHICKEN INSTEAD OF PIZZA WHEN THEY WON POWER COUPLE ON BATTLE OF THE EXES 2.Really MTV? Really? You give everyone that struggle ass pizza but two black people win a challenge and you bust out the chicken? I don't understand that. MTV is a progressive network but you wanna promote stereotypes? Is that what we're doing now? I mean shit...I guess I can't be too surprised given that this is the same network who's highest rated show consists of trashy teenagers whom are pregnant but still..you gotta be above that shit MTV. Remember Fight for your Rights?Shame on you MTV. Shame. On. You.*Also sorry about the photo. Couldn't find the acual pic.*

At the end of the day everybody has sex. I wouldn't say ALL of them are trashy, some maybe but not all. Some are very well educated.

bluehatchet2 wrote:

badladjj wrote:

bluehatchet2 wrote:zzzzz. Let me know when y'all are done exchanging handies #WEAKBITCHESLINKUP

Girl go get my food. You the new maid. Or is that too hard? Is choking down a dick or getting gang banged at 16 a bit easier for a simple bitch like you? Stay in your lane boo. 

What do gremlins eat nowadays cause I can whip up a bomb ass sub.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz still using recycled lines I see? Move along. 

Still works though #PRESSED

Hey Debut, I was reading through this thread and came across your Bananas post and was wondering, why do you think Evelyn deserved to be bullied by him? I watched The Island too and I don't recall her doing anything to deserve such hate.. But that's just me.

Hey Debut, I was reading through this thread and came across your Bananas post and was wondering, why do you think Evelyn deserved to be bullied by him? I watched The Island too and I don't recall her doing anything to deserve such hate.. But that's just me.

What she did to deserve all the shit she got was on Gauntlet 3. The way she handled Coral and just her being awful in general.

Yeah, the bitch had it coming to her.  That whole Vet team minus Coral, Katie & Beth deserved some bad karma for their shitty attitudes.

I haven't been posting here long enough to understand why DA has a bad reputation by some. But I really like this thread and agree with a lot of it. People like Johnny BP,  Camila, Cara Maria have ruined these shows because they all always play up the same, tired schtick. BP has to be loud and obnoxious, Camila has to fight with someone every season and go crazy, and Cara is always making herself the outcast. The last few seasons have all played out the same way and tbh, it's boring. The last challenge that actually was different was Battle of the Seasons and figures it's the season where they told all the vets to fuck off.

spectacular wrote:

Hey Debut, I was reading through this thread and came across your Bananas post and was wondering, why do you think Evelyn deserved to be bullied by him? I watched The Island too and I don't recall her doing anything to deserve such hate.. But that's just me.

What she did to deserve all the shit she got was on Gauntlet 3. The way she handled Coral and just her being awful in general.

I guess you could say that, but Kenny, Evan, etc were equally awful and I didn't see Johnny go off on Kenny during The Island.. But I see your point. 

Debut Album wrote:

spectacular wrote:Hey Debut, I was reading through this thread and came across your Bananas post and was wondering, why do you think Evelyn deserved to be bullied by him? I watched The Island too and I don't recall her doing anything to deserve such hate.. But that's just me.

What she did to deserve all the shit she got was on Gauntlet 3. The way she handled Coral and just her being awful in general.

I guess you could say that, but Kenny, Evan, etc were equally awful and I didn't see Johnny go off on Kenny during The Island.. But I see your point. 

Well Kenny and Backpack were butt budies so of coures he's not going to go off on him.

And yeah..that entire team sans Katie/Beth/Coral were just terrible. I'm so fucking glad they lost.

spectacular wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

spectacular wrote:Hey Debut, I was reading through this thread and came across your Bananas post and was wondering, why do you think Evelyn deserved to be bullied by him? I watched The Island too and I don't recall her doing anything to deserve such hate.. But that's just me.

What she did to deserve all the shit she got was on Gauntlet 3. The way she handled Coral and just her being awful in general.

I guess you could say that, but Kenny, Evan, etc were equally awful and I didn't see Johnny go off on Kenny during The Island.. But I see your point. 

Well Kenny and Backpack were butt budies so of coures he's not going to go off on him.And yeah..that entire team sans Katie/Beth/Coral were just terrible. I'm so fucking glad they lost.

Nah I was mad they lost because that meant whiney ass Tori, dusty ass Rachel and annoying ass Johanna got the W and they were so gross, especially Rachel. She deserved nothing. I was cool with Frank, Nehemiah and Jill so I didn't mind them getting their share but unfortunately the former three bitches came along with that.. 

THE LACK OF ST THOMAS REPRESENTATION

We really haven't had this RW season on the challenges since Free Agents and that's a shame because I enjoyed this group on the challenges and think they could bring alot. They have people from this season that want to do them..why not use them?

I hope we get some St Thomas peeps next season.

Pages