The Challenge: Burn Book (Spoilers)

2056 posts / 0 new
Last post

Seminole wrote:

Farrah > LaurelI think Farrah is a good image for the show, she is already a good image for 16 year old pregnant girls. 

We really just need for you to go away. 

People Hating On Someone Just Because They're AYTO.

They're people, they're humans, they're living breathing life and just because they're from AYTO doesnt mean anyone should write them off into a lower category than someone from Real World and Road Rules. Just like anyone who comes from Real World there's going to be someone who is an unlikeable awful person (I.E. Jenna T from RW and Nate from AYTO) and just like Real World there's going to be someone who an awesome person (I.E. Coral from RW and Devin from AYTO).

Generalizing an entire bunch of people just because they come from a show you may not like or want on the Challenge is ridiculous. I honestly believe had Road Rules been added later and the show was just originally Real World people would havent said a thing but welcome them. They'd get accepted because "They're good" but AYTO isnt accepted because "They suck". Regardless of what show they were on every show is going to have someone awful and someone great. 

I hope every becomes more accepting of what AYTO has to offer and not just push them aside. Yes, there will be someone like Nate who is attrocious but there will be someone who's great like Devin. Whether we dislike it or not, AYTO is apart of the future of this show.

I like AYTO on the challenge. AYTO >>>>> Go big or go home/Bad blood castmembers

People Hating On Someone Just Because They're AYTO.

They're people, they're humans, they're living breathing life and just because they're from AYTO doesnt mean anyone should write them off into a lower category than someone from Real World and Road Rules. Just like anyone who comes from Real World there's going to be someone who is an unlikeable awful person (I.E. Jenna T from RW and Nate from AYTO) and just like Real World there's going to be someone who an awesome person (I.E. Coral from RW and Devin from AYTO).Generalizing an entire bunch of people just because they come from a show you may not like or want on the Challenge is ridiculous. I honestly believe had Road Rules been added later and the show was just originally Real World people would havent said a thing but welcome them. They'd get accepted because "They're good" but AYTO isnt accepted because "They suck". Regardless of what show they were on every show is going to have someone awful and someone great. I hope every becomes more accepting of what AYTO has to offer and not just push them aside. Yes, there will be someone like Nate who is attrocious but there will be someone who's great like Devin. Whether we dislike it or not, AYTO is apart of the future of this show.

Here's the thing...

Nobody looks at them like worthless scum(At least I don't think) But The thing is is that ever since these people have been brought on the show they've done NOTHING to make the show better or more exciting to watch. Sure, we have people like Devin and I GUESS Amanda who bring something to the show but the vast majority of them have been either trash or flops. That's why when I see someone new from AYTO being announced for a Challenge season I automatically think they're not gonna be worth the spot they take up. Take Anthony for Instance,  prior to Invasion people were talking about how he's so smart and would do so well and he gets mad pussy etc..and what did he do? NOTHING. I don't care if he was only there for 3 episodes. It don't take that long to bring something. Jo and Anastacia brought it in one fucking episode. Had Anthony really made his time on the show count I'd think differently of him but I didn't see anything noone else from RW or RR couldn't do. He's a waste. I would honestly welcome these people if they were interesting, dynamic people that made the show so much better to watch but I'm not seeing that in most of them. All these people are are just pretty. Pretty ain't good enough. You can say the same with some RW'ers too but hey..They're RW'ers. They're allowed to be that if they are because they're on the flagship show that started this whole franchise. AYTO aren't so they can't afford to just be looks.

Do I think all RW'ers will be entertaining or bring something? No. I never thought that at all. Not to mention that there are some people on RW that I NEVER wanna see on The Challenge(Jenna(Go Big or Go Home) being one of them) but the fact of the matter is is that The Challenge is a Spin-Off of The Real World and Road Rules. No matter how many Non-Casmtmebers they put on this show that is gonna remain a fact so those two show should get first priority over EVERYONE else...yes that includes FM as well. 

When AYTO starts being interesting and worth putting on the show THEN and ONLY then I'll accept them and not a moment before.

And honestly. If you're gonna say all that for AYTO then we gotta do the same for the stranded dorks. THEY'RE people too and we gotta be open and accepting to them as well. Otherwise  you're no better than the people who shit on AYTO.

People Hating On Someone Just Because They're AYTO.

They're people, they're humans, they're living breathing life and just because they're from AYTO doesnt mean anyone should write them off into a lower category than someone from Real World and Road Rules. Just like anyone who comes from Real World there's going to be someone who is an unlikeable awful person (I.E. Jenna T from RW and Nate from AYTO) and just like Real World there's going to be someone who an awesome person (I.E. Coral from RW and Devin from AYTO).Generalizing an entire bunch of people just because they come from a show you may not like or want on the Challenge is ridiculous. I honestly believe had Road Rules been added later and the show was just originally Real World people would havent said a thing but welcome them. They'd get accepted because "They're good" but AYTO isnt accepted because "They suck". Regardless of what show they were on every show is going to have someone awful and someone great. I hope every becomes more accepting of what AYTO has to offer and not just push them aside. Yes, there will be someone like Nate who is attrocious but there will be someone who's great like Devin. Whether we dislike it or not, AYTO is apart of the future of this show.

PREACH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE SPECUALTED CAST OF CHALLENGE 30.

One word: BULLSHIT! I mean so far it's filled with so many tired ass regulars and people that were just on Invasion. I mean it's probably expected but stil...this is season fucking 30. No reason why this should be some rehash cast.

Hopefully the cast gets better.

And honestly. If you're gonna say all that for AYTO then we gotta do the same for the stranded dorks. THEY'RE people too and we gotta be open and accepting to them as well. Otherwise  you're no better than the people who shit on AYTO.

When they get on The Challenge I'll accept it. Just like how I've accepted AYTO as apart of this show. Until then Stranded is just another trash concept copied by MTV and put on their network. The day they get on this show is when I'll accept it as a whole but that doesnt mean I'll like everyone--probably some.

considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

AYTO hasn't been any better though.

idc

idc

<3.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

AYTO hasn't been any better though.

it has by default really

AYTO> RW recently. No contest.

Debut Album wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

AYTO hasn't been any better though.

it has by default really

Not even. Both shows haven't been that good.

AYTO> RW recently. No contest.

No.

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

AYTO hasn't been any better though.

it has by default really

Not even. Both shows haven't been that good.

I disagree. AYTO has been much more entertaining than GBGH and Bad Blood. I found real world to be a real chore to sit and get thru. 

Debut Album wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Diamonds are Forever wrote:considering how awful real world has been recently, AYTO is needed.

AYTO hasn't been any better though.

it has by default really

Not even. Both shows haven't been that good.

I disagree. AYTO has been much more entertaining than GBGH and Bad Blood. I found real world to be a real chore to sit and get thru. 

Yeah. I tried to sit through AYTO and I was just bored out of my mind. I end up changing the channel or doing something else. GBOGH and Bad Blood while they weren't partiucalrly good seasons kept my intrests. 

That's your opinion tho but in majority of the people's opinions 

AYTO > RW (these past 2 seasons wise and ratings wise)

That's your opinion tho but in majority of the people's opinions AYTO > RW (these past 2 seasons wise and ratings wise)

Okay? I never said my opinion was the majority or that it was right. I was stating what I thought. It doesn't make the majority right and it doesn't mean that AYTO deserves to be on the challenge anymore than RW.

 

Tbone123 wrote:

That's your opinion tho but in majority of the people's opinions AYTO > RW (these past 2 seasons wise and ratings wise)

Okay? I never said my opinion was the majority or that it was right. I was stating what I thought. It doesn't make the majority right and it doesn't mean that AYTO deserves to be on the challenge anymore than RW. 

Nah it does to us and you're just unfortunate gonna have to deal with it :/.

Debut Album wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:That's your opinion tho but in majority of the people's opinions AYTO > RW (these past 2 seasons wise and ratings wise)

Okay? I never said my opinion was the majority or that it was right. I was stating what I thought. It doesn't make the majority right and it doesn't mean that AYTO deserves to be on the challenge anymore than RW. 

Nah it does to us and you're just unfortunate gonna have to deal with it :/.

Maybe not. There doesn't seem to be any Rookie AYTO from the past 2 seasons being specualted at all for Season 30. Although that can(and probably will) change so...yeah. We'll see.

But wait a second.

If AYTO's past 2 seasons were so much better ratings wise then RW they why wasn't anyone on Season 4 on Invasion? But Kailah/Theo/Anika were on? I mean I would think that AYTO would be their first prioity given that they did better ratings wise...

BITCH I SCREAMED! 

But what did you mean though? T-Bone Snatched me or the other way around?

hardbitten wrote:

BITCH I SCREAMED! 

But what did you mean though? T-Bone Snatched me or the other way around?

none of the above

Debut Album wrote:

hardbitten wrote:

BITCH I SCREAMED! But what did you mean though? T-Bone Snatched me or the other way around?

none of the above

Oh..Well it's still funny though <3.

But wait a second.If AYTO's past 2 seasons were so much better ratings wise then RW they why wasn't anyone on Season 4 on Invasion? But Kailah/Theo/Anika were on? I mean I would think that AYTO would be their first prioity given that they did better ratings wise...

The only relevant ones from season 4 were filming the spinoff...

Speaking of S4, I wonder if they'll bother with Alyssa? She was cool!

Debut Album wrote:

But wait a second.If AYTO's past 2 seasons were so much better ratings wise then RW they why wasn't anyone on Season 4 on Invasion? But Kailah/Theo/Anika were on? I mean I would think that AYTO would be their first prioity given that they did better ratings wise...

The only relevant ones from season 4 were filming the spinoff...

So they couldn't get anyone else from that season? I mean it had better ratings so surely anyone from that season would've sufficed right? 

 

Pages