The Challenge: Burn Book (Spoilers)

2101 posts / 0 new
Last post

Word. Leave DA live. If they're a way to speak about shit he hates, it's making a thread about it. I for one am eating this shit up. Mucho interesting. I want a whole post on just Camilla to be honest.

Not to mention people actually TOLD HIM to do this, he just followed through with it.

richjoe92 wrote:

Word. Leave DA live. If they're a way to speak about shit he hates, it's making a thread about it. I for one am eating this shit up. Mucho interesting. I want a whole post on just Camilla to be honest.

Not to mention people actually TOLD HIM to do this, he just followed through with it.

You know people will bitch at me no matter what I do. People on this site love to do that as you know.

Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

Someone said they couldn't wait for a Camilla entry. Well...The wait is over.Next Entry.

CAMILLAThis bitch has to be one of the worst casting decisions ever made by MTV. I mean I don't fucking get it...She just randomly pops up on this show and takes a spot from a RW girl that could've been Ashley(DC), Jonna, or someone else that would be fresh and new at the time. All because she...choked on peppers? Really? That's all it takes? So if someone has an orgasm and moans really loud on RW does that get them a spot? Or maybe if someone yells BITCH really loud on the street does that get them on The Challenge? I mean they really set the bar really low as far as what you need to do to get on the show. And to add insult to injury this bitch was on some Spring Break Challenge shit that lasted like what..a week? Fucking Pathetic.What makes the shit even worse is that she's not even a good character. She's not interesting, funny, original, or just entertaining in any way. Does she cause drama? Yes. But it's never really been interesting to watch. This whole Camilliantor crap is garbage too because 1. She realy mostly pulls that crap when she's drunk and 2. She wouldn't pull that shit with people who'll beat her ass for it. She also has that vet entitlement shit where it's a fucking crime if people target her. Peep Battle of the Seasons 2 where she was bitching about how the rookies were playing and how they were getting by with alliances..BITCH BYE. They can play the game how ever the fuck they want. What do you expect them to do? And you sure didn't have an issue with alliances on any other challenges you've been on, and on top of that you were partnered with Backpack on the challenge before that and that motherfucker has so many Allies/people up his ass it's surprising he can fit that pink dildo up there(you know he uses that shit on himself) and you didn't say a word about it(yes they won challenges but if they didn't they would've been good politically). So what the fuck is the problem now? It was clear that she was pissed off that her being a vet didn't matter and she was on the ass bottom of the game and she wasn't long for it given her personality and her fucked up team. Oh and I felt so Sorry for Brandon(Fresh Meat 2) for having to deal with that bitch. Then on Bloodlines she gets pissy for people targeting her sister..Bitch, I know that's your sister but SHE SUCKS! and on top of that you aren't exactly a weak player so it's smart move to get rid of a strong vet on the other team and a weak one on their own. how about bring a family member that doesn't suck ass?And here's another thing..I feel bad that she had to deal with alot of loss but at the same time though why the fuck doesn't she stay home a deal with that? I mean on Rivals 2 she was upset that her dad was ill and a month before Free Agents he was still sick and she still fucking left to go on a show where the einvorment is toxic and brings out the worst in her? How the fuck does that help her? I mean maybe she didn't want to deal with it and I can understand that given I've been through that..it's hard to lose a family member you were so close to but at the same time..she knows how she is and she knows the script when it comes to the challenge. She should've found another way to handle herself and how she feels. The Challenge is not the place to go to grieve. And another thing...She knows she has a problem with booze so why doesn't she handle that? And Why does she think she has any right to call out Amanda for being extra when she's not better? I mean look at Rivals 3. She freaked out over the Token nonsense and she jumped into shit that had nothing to do with her, It's like everytime she gets into some drama she freaks the fuck out. It's not interesting and it's just a fucking pain in the ass to watch now. Like I started to hope that either Nany or Tony would've hit her in the mouth at least one time. She ALWAYS seem to be the problem. Why couldn't they cast Sylvia instead?But yeah...Camilla is one thing I hate about these shows. From her taking spots from Real Castmembers to her dumb ass freakouts. She's a shitty character that has never really justified her existence on the show. The Fact that she got on this show and people like Ivory/Ashley/Andrew/Erika never did is just disgusting.RETIRE BITCH!!!   

Life.

Oh new thread about challenge? COOL

*sees it's just a thread for da to spit out his venom* 

NOPE

Oh new thread about challenge? COOL

*sees it's just a thread for da to spit out his venom* NOPE

I actually screamed

Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

Who tf are Trey and Laura?

Bupersoy wrote:

Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.

I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. 

This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a bitch and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people bitches/assholes/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Who tf are Trey and Laura?

Case closed. 

Next Entry.

TOO MANY FUCKING PAIR CHALLENGES.

Seriously. What is it with these pair challenges? I mean I don't hate them but there really has been an overabundance of them ever since Rivals 1. Since that Challenge we got fucking Exes 1/Rivals 2/Exes 2/Rivals 3. Including Rivals 1 that's like 5 pair challenges basically back to back. It's too damn much and it's getting old. Not to mention the voting format which gives the  winning pair bascially all the power. They could at least make the game less lop-sided and adopt the Fresh Meat voting system where EVERYONE has a chance of changing the game. And then theirs the DQ/quitting issue where if one person leaves for whatever reason then they're partner has to go too(Think Sarah on Exes 1/Rivals 2 and Leroy/Avery or Rivals 3). Then the people I like always have to be tethered to people I fucking hate(Nany with Backpack, Tony with Camilla) I want to be able to root for my faves freely without also having to suffer their shitty ass partners because they're stuck with them thought the show. I wanna be able to Root for Cooke on her own without having to suffer though Cara Maria's bullshit. I want to be able to Root for Jordan without having to put up with Sarah's shit. 

More team challenges and Indivitual formats is the way to go.

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a bitch and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people bitches/assholes/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Oh damn...didn't think that you'd actually respond..but with AYTO what more is there really to say about them? There's hardly anything there to them that needs to be laid out and explained. And that's my issues with them..they don't help this show.

You're right in that someone whom was boring shouldn't automatically get on The Challenge but they should definetly get on before someone whom is from a different show and has nothing to do with the franchise.

And what does it really matter how I phrase my opinion? I feel like if you get what I'm saying(Which you do) then it's cool. How do you want me to phrase what I say? You want me to start sounding like fucking Alber Einstein or something? 

Oh man, I hope there's a Bananas and Cara Maria post soon.

LMAO. Haven't we heard all of this before? 

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a bitch and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people bitches/assholes/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Oh damn...didn't think that you'd actually respond..but with AYTO what more is there really to say about them? There's hardly anything there to them that needs to be laid out and explained. And that's my issues with them..they don't help this show.You're right in that someone whom was boring shouldn't automatically get on The Challenge but they should definetly get on before someone whom is from a different show and has nothing to do with the franchise.And what does it really matter how I phrase my opinion? I feel like if you get what I'm saying(Which you do) then it's cool. How do you want me to phrase what I say? You want me to start sounding like fucking Alber Einstein or something? 

I mean, you've been pretty adamant with the fact that no matter what, you'll never accept anyone from AYTO? as a member of the show. It doesn't matter if they're the best competitor or most interesting castmate to ever be on the show.. you're going to complain about them solely because of the fact that they're from AYTO?. Your only reasoning for 90% of them is "asshole/bitch/useless/irrelevant". At least with Camilla you gave actual reasoning about why she might not be a good fit for the show. I can almost gaurantee that if you were to swap a random person from AYTO (for example Devin) with one of your favorite irrelevant/boring people from RW (like Trey) you would be aruging Trey should have never been allowed on and Devin deserves a call every season.. lol. (I'm sure you'll deny it but it's w.e). You're not going into it with an open mind.. You WANT to hate AYTO?, and will reach for anything to validate that hate. Does AYTO? hurt the show? Nah, there's the same number of irrelevants on any given season of The Challenge as before. You can argue they're taking away spots from "worthy" RW.. but like even if AYTO? wasn't in the picture they'd still cast people who are boring from RW lol.

It's not the RR/RW Challenge anymore.. It's The Challenge. If MTV/BMP want to decide that AYTO? is part of the franchise, then they're part of the franchise. You can kick and scream and plug you ears screaming "blah, blah, not true" all you want... it doesn't change the fact that AYTO? is now part of the franchise.

Yes... DA... the way you phrase your opinions matters. There's a difference between saying.. "I don't like AYTO?/Camilla/Johnny/Anything for x..y..z reason" and saying "I wish Johnny would break his neck while working out". Lel. The reason people hate on you is because 1) you state your opinions as cold hard facts, and feel the need to interject whenever anyone ever says anything positive about anyone you don't like. and 2) You literally just say the same 3-4 things over and over again. "AYTO/Camilla are non castmember" "Camilla is a bitch and needs to die" "Johnny is a bitch and needs to die" "[Insert Cast Member Here] only follows Johnny around and is a bitch". If you want people to stop bitching about your constant bitching (pot meet kettle or nah?), then you should maybe try to be better at getting your point across in a non-shitty way lol.  Like I said earlier though, you've made more good points in this thread then I've ever seen you make across both sites so, you're learning at least. Good Job.

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

hardbitten wrote:

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Even if that were true....you're giving it to me. You can easily ignore my posts yet you fill this constant need to come for me, and you've even stated that you didn't give a fuck about me anymore yet you're in MY thread responding to it. If anyone is looking for attention it's you. 

 

Bupersoy wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Even if that were true....you're giving it to me. You can easily ignore my posts yet you fill this constant need to come for me, and you've even stated that you didn't give a fuck about me anymore yet you're in MY thread responding to it. If anyone is looking for attention it's you.  

I'm trying to fill the void my parents/Kenny left.

Lol

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Bupersoy wrote:Imagine thinking Camilla is boring and a waste of space because she's a "non-castmember" but actively believing Anthony deserves to be brought back. Or Trey and Laura lol.

So how did you like the entry? 

It had some merit. I agree Camilla needs to take some time off and not use the challenge house to distance herself from her problems.. mostly because the challenge brings the worst out of every person there it seems. I think her drunk anticts are a little OTT and she should probably see herself and the way she's portrayed on TV to take a step back and realize she probably needs to tone down on the alcohol if she can't control herself. It's nice that she can laugh about it later but she needs to not let herself get to that spot in the first place.I disagree that she's boring and doesn't deserve a spot on the show. I think there are way more boring castmembers (like Jonna that used as an example) and if someone isn't interesting they don't automatically deserve a post on the show just because they got cast for the RW lol. This thread is a decent idea if you actually make legitimate arguments and ideas. The usual shit you post is just "I hate Camilla she's a bitch and I want her to die" but here you actually laid out issues you had with her and I agree with some of them. Your AYTO? post was some of your usual shitposting where you just call people bitches/assholes/uninteresting over and over which is what 99.9% of the people on Vevmo who argue with you have a problem with. It's never been about your ideas and opinions, it's always about the way you phrase them.

Oh damn...didn't think that you'd actually respond..but with AYTO what more is there really to say about them? There's hardly anything there to them that needs to be laid out and explained. And that's my issues with them..they don't help this show.You're right in that someone whom was boring shouldn't automatically get on The Challenge but they should definetly get on before someone whom is from a different show and has nothing to do with the franchise.And what does it really matter how I phrase my opinion? I feel like if you get what I'm saying(Which you do) then it's cool. How do you want me to phrase what I say? You want me to start sounding like fucking Alber Einstein or something? 

I mean, you've been pretty adamant with the fact that no matter what, you'll never accept anyone from AYTO? as a member of the show. It doesn't matter if they're the best competitor or most interesting castmate to ever be on the show.. you're going to complain about them solely because of the fact that they're from AYTO?. Your only reasoning for 90% of them is "asshole/bitch/useless/irrelevant". At least with Camilla you gave actual reasoning about why she might not be a good fit for the show. I can almost gaurantee that if you were to swap a random person from AYTO (for example Devin) with one of your favorite irrelevant/boring people from RW (like Trey) you would be aruging Trey should have never been allowed on and Devin deserves a call every season.. lol. (I'm sure you'll deny it but it's w.e). You're not going into it with an open mind.. You WANT to hate AYTO?, and will reach for anything to validate that hate. Does AYTO? hurt the show? Nah, there's the same number of irrelevants on any given season of The Challenge as before. You can argue they're taking away spots from "worthy" RW.. but like even if AYTO? wasn't in the picture they'd still cast people who are boring from RW lol.It's not the RR/RW Challenge anymore.. It's The Challenge. If MTV/BMP want to decide that AYTO? is part of the franchise, then they're part of the franchise. You can kick and scream and plug you ears screaming "blah, blah, not true" all you want... it doesn't change the fact that AYTO? is now part of the franchise.Yes... DA... the way you phrase your opinions matters. There's a difference between saying.. "I don't like AYTO?/Camilla/Johnny/Anything for x..y..z reason" and saying "I wish Johnny would break his neck while working out". Lel. The reason people hate on you is because 1) you state your opinions as cold hard facts, and feel the need to interject whenever anyone ever says anything positive about anyone you don't like. and 2) You literally just say the same 3-4 things over and over again. "AYTO/Camilla are non castmember" "Camilla is a bitch and needs to die" "Johnny is a bitch and needs to die" "[Insert Cast Member Here] only follows Johnny around and is a bitch". If you want people to stop bitching about your constant bitching (pot meet kettle or nah?), then you should maybe try to be better at getting your point across in a non-shitty way lol.  Like I said earlier though, you've made more good points in this thread then I've ever seen you make across both sites so, you're learning at least. Good Job.

You do realize I like Devin Right?

If someone from AYTO is interesting I would like them. Problem is aside from Devin they aren't What is so great about Nate? Brandon? Brianna? Dario? How are they gonna help this show? What purpose do they serve. Explain please. Because I don't see why I have to accept them or like them on this show.

I don't know why you think telling me The Challenge has changed is going to make a difference.

If you read my posts then you know I don't post the same shit.

Again...why does it matter if I talk shit about the castmembers? Everyone does that and my point gets across lound and clear. How about you call them up and tell them to stop acting like gross assholes.

 

hardbitten wrote:

Sigh.. Y'all make no sense. He makes a thread for himself and his opinions, and now that ain't enough?

But his opinions are still gonna be in ALL the main threads.. so why are his opinions important enough to also have their own thread? lol. Like I said, if he'd stop posting them as much in the main threads I'll gladly let him have this one and I'll even not respond to it.. but clearly he's just looking for attention.

Let him. It's a discussion site. He ain't doing nothing different than what you, me, or anyone else has done on here.

I guess the only difference is that its excessive, but he knows that already.

 

Next Entry.

THE RUINS

This is litterally one of the worst fucking challenges ever. Let me post the ways.

1. That whole 6 degrees of seperation hook-ups that they played up in the beginning that went nowhere.

2. Wes didn't beat Kenny's ass.

3. The Lopsided Teams. Who ever thought that it was a good Idea to put the champions and challengers against each other needs to be fucking fired. I mean the Challengers had Casey/Shavoun/Adam(Paris)/Danny...what made production think they were ever going to have shot in hell against people like Wes/Darrell/Derrick/Backpack/Evan/Evelyn? It really just made the competition uninteresting and not worth caring about because you just knew that The Champions were gonna win no matter what.

4.The Fucked up vibe of this show..The Castmembers seemed so miserable and unhappy there and there was also this negative vibe as well I felt throught the season..you just felt like something fucked up and nasty was happening all the time. It souds weired but thats the vibe I got from this season. This was a FAR cry form a season like Battle of the Sexes where it was just a fun ass vacation, the cast were actually having fun and it was light hearted and laid back.

5. JEK-I hate these three assholes so seeing them dominate just really irritated me. The way they treated people this season was fucked up as well. Throwing a bowl of piss on someone? Disgusting, Taking off a woman's top? fucked up. The whole Tonya situation? Disgusting. That's all I'm say because these three dickheads are gonna have their own entry and I don't want to get too into them.

The ending..JEK winning. Was the worst possible ending. But this was a shitty season so it was fitting.

The Drama-Almost None of it was fun or exciting to watch. It was just either sad, depressing, or angry, Seeing people fuck with Tonya so much then  have fucking Evan try to be her freind afterwards was just disgusting like they didn't cause that shit. Having Brad Yelling at Kellyanne for no reason was just so pointless and I felt like he was taking his shit out on her. Then Brad and Darrell fight that was gruesome and Brad 100% deserved that shit(But Darrell could have walked away). It was just depressing seeing Brad so desperate and so tired of losing that he gets drunk and gets punched out.

The Vets-This show was not a good look for the old-schoolers. Veronica fucked Evan, Brad got punched out. Darrell did said punching out, Katie was treated as a joke, Syrus was just there, Tonya.....It was just so sad to see these legends fall to a bunch of basic ass frat boys.

The Toothbrush incident..not going to go into this but y'all know what this is.

The only good things about this season was the format. Had the teams been balanced like they should it'd be one hell of a competition.

But yeah..This season sucked. Hopefully we never see a season as bad as this one again.

I watched some episodes from it and I didn't know Evan and Veronica fucked oml... What episode 

Susie slaying made that season ❤️

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be. I've been doing it for years and It's actually really easy to do... Here's a tip, don't respond; just let him talk to himself.

I watched some episodes from it and I didn't know Evan and Veronica fucked oml... What episode 

I don't even remember but I wouldn't bother if I were you. It's so gross.

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be. I've been doing it for years and It's actually really easy to do... Here's a tip, don't respond; just let him talk to himself.

Question: Is that Beyonce in your avatar?

I swear, some of ya'll make ignoring him, harder than it needs to be.

The shit is really that simple but it just exposes & confirms some things for me lol

Pages