The Challenge: All-Stars (Spoilers)

2009 posts / 0 new
Last post

Keep in mind like Ger wrote no one is 100% confirmed as more ppl start going to LA its going to become more clear for him.

In a perfect world Tpri, Brad and Kellyanne needed to be on this for drama purposes.

Cara declining after she heard Emily was on the final cast, I see you boo

Cara and Emily are on good terms and friendly.
Anyway, this is very disappointing. I'm excited for Emily, but Ashley and Cory have no business being there. John needs to stay home. I was excited for this because it's a chance to bring the castmembers who haven't been on in a while and who wouldn't do a full season. But this is just same old, same old.

In a perfect world Tori, Brad and Kellyanne needed to be on this for drama purposes.

Can Production pull a G2 Jamie and cast Legend Landrum on the All-Star team? Since he's the only male that embodies what a true All-Star is. 

nevidcm wrote:

Cara declining after she heard Emily was on the final cast, I see you boo

Cara and Emily are on good terms and friendly. Anyway, this is very disappointing. I'm excited for Emily, but Ashley and Cory have no business being there. John needs to stay home. I was excited for this because it's a chance to bring the castmembers who haven't been on in a while and who wouldn't do a full season. But this is just same old, same old.

You never know

Can Production pull a G2 Jamie and cast Legend Landrum on the All-Star team? Since he's the only male that embodies what a true All-Star is. 

Amen.

Being a finalist does not make you an all-star.

I love Devin but he has no business being on this. They should have gotten Nelson if they wanted a AYTO guy

gamer73 wrote:

Can Production pull a G2 Jamie and cast Legend Landrum on the All-Star team? Since he's the only male that embodies what a true All-Star is. 

Amen.Being a finalist does make you an all-star.

Oh, he's made a final before?

I love Devin but he has no business being on this. They should have gotten Nelson if they wanted a AYTO guy

I've heard Nelsons name too

I love Devin but he has no business being on this. They should have gotten Nelson if they wanted a AYTO guy

Nelson may have to miss this season as punishment for being DQ'd on dirty 30.  BTW this is a total guess and speculation on my part. 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Can Production pull a G2 Jamie and cast Legend Landrum on the All-Star team? Since he's the only male that embodies what a true All-Star is. 

Amen.Being a finalist does make you an all-star.

Oh, he's made a final before?

*does not

Cory and Jenna are not all-stars. Like fuck that shit.

Jenna was the star of special ed, but that's about it.

Cory and Jenna are not all-stars. Like fuck that shit.

To casuals they are. They have a strong IG and twitter following. It is clear MTV wants to push them as much as possible.

Louise is NEEDED on a full season. Could you imagine her with Shane, Veronica and Tina?

The fact that she is ready & willing, yet there hasn't been much talk on her doing 31 says it all.

Jenna was the star of special ed, but that's about it.

I love Devin but he has no business being on this.

PinkRose wrote:

In a perfect world Tori, Brad and Kellyanne needed to be on this for drama purposes.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Louise is NEEDED on a full season. Could you imagine her with Shane, Veronica and Tina?

The fact that she is ready & willing, yet there hasn't been much talk on her doing 31 says it all.

The majority (if any) of pros are not leaving the country for 1-7 weeks. I see pros doing shows like this 2-14 days in the states and with their phones as soon as they are done filming for the day.

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Cory and Jenna are not all-stars. Like fuck that shit.

To casuals they are. They have a strong IG and twitter following. It is clear MTV wants to push them as much as possible.

If social media was as prevalent in the golden age as it is now I can guarantee you that the old school legends would have legions more followers than Ren and Stimpy could ever dream of.

Im so sick of Bananas,Cory,and Jenna. They can take a few seasons off

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Louise is NEEDED on a full season. Could you imagine her with Shane, Veronica and Tina?

The fact that she is ready & willing, yet there hasn't been much talk on her doing 31 says it all.

The majority (if any) of pros are not leaving the country for 1-7 weeks. I see pros doing shows like this 2-14 days in the states and with their phones as soon as they are done filming for the day.

At least they didn't stretch Tony's ass to be there 

Eddie1378 wrote:

I love Devin but he has no business being on this. They should have gotten Nelson if they wanted a AYTO guy

Nelson may have to miss this season as punishment for being DQ'd on dirty 30.  BTW this is a total guess and speculation on my part. 

i did see on nelsons IG-SC that he'll touch down in LA Thursday I believe 

DNC_Empire wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Cory and Jenna are not all-stars. Like fuck that shit.

To casuals they are. They have a strong IG and twitter following. It is clear MTV wants to push them as much as possible.

If social media was as prevalent in the golden age as it is now I can guarantee you that the old school legends would have legions more followers than Ren and Stimpy could ever dream of.

PinkRose wrote:

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Louise is NEEDED on a full season. Could you imagine her with Shane, Veronica and Tina?

The fact that she is ready & willing, yet there hasn't been much talk on her doing 31 says it all.

The majority (if any) of pros are not leaving the country for 1-7 weeks. I see pros doing shows like this 2-14 days in the states and with their phones as soon as they are done filming for the day.

Forget Teen Mom people on S31. Get me Louise

DNC_Empire wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Cory and Jenna are not all-stars. Like fuck that shit.

To casuals they are. They have a strong IG and twitter following. It is clear MTV wants to push them as much as possible.

true I agree 

Louise would be legendary casting. Damn near as good as bringing back old schoolers. 

Is coral doing it? She's headed out of town this weekend 

That decline list would've been awesome as the cast but oh well. I'm happy we have Emily who will be the most interesting competing with the pros since ya know she's a beast

QUEENEESA THO ❤️❤️❤️

Pages