Big Brother Vevmo Takeover 2- The House Thread

1207 posts / 0 new
Last post

lmaoooo bitch just drink some water. what's next? u pour the milk before the cereal?

I actually do that lol. It keeps the cereal nice and crunchy and you can keep adding it in small amounts. Its way better tbh

aladmaho wrote:

lmaoooo bitch just drink some water. what's next? u pour the milk before the cereal?

I actually do that lol. It keeps the cereal nice and crunchy and you can keep adding it in small amounts. Its way better tbh

delete this post please 

Memory Wall, July Schedule, House Rules, and Stage Room are up. Take this time to get acquainted with things. Navigation tools and DR PMs will be up tonight.

delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

aladmaho wrote:

delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

InternationalFan wrote:

aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

I mean most people prefer milk in cereal but if you want to try bleach i wont stop you. 

InternationalFan wrote:

aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

aladmaho wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:

aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

sounds like a good deal to me fam i'll take both and mix em with my slop

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

I'll buy 10 bottles for HBS. Everyone else refrain from drinking water from the fridge. 

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

aladmaho wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:
aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

sounds like a good deal to me fam i'll take both and mix em with my slop

ill throw in some caffeine and baking soda give you a hot shot of that good

aladmaho wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

aladmaho wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

sounds like a good deal to me fam i'll take both and mix em with my slop

ill throw in some caffeine and baking soda give you a hot shot of that good

ohh yesssss i can't get evicted if i roll over and die before the first eviction #pow

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT IM READY TO HAVE SOME FUN. SO LETS TURN UP

Diamonds are Forever wrote:

aladmaho wrote:

Diamonds are Forever wrote:
aladmaho wrote:
InternationalFan wrote:
aladmaho wrote:delete this post please 

If you promise to give it a go atleast once, i'll consider it.

can i just drink bleach instead bro

chlorine or peroxide bleach? im selling 2 for 9.99

sounds like a good deal to me fam i'll take both and mix em with my slop

ill throw in some caffeine and baking soda give you a hot shot of that good

ohh yesssss i can't get evicted if i roll over and die before the first eviction #pow

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT IM READY TO HAVE SOME FUN. SO LETS TURN UP

what you gonna get turned up on capri suns?

Hotboiswag wrote:

I DONT KNOW ABOUT YALL BUT IM READY TO HAVE SOME FUN. SO LETS TURN UP

what you gonna get turned up on capri suns?

i was gonna say if only hotboi was 21 he could take the alcoholic title away from me lol

Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!

Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

PSA: The schedule posted in the first post is accurate, however today, tomorrow, and Saturday ONLY are pushed back to 8pm EST.

Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

Who are you not excited to play with?

LETS HAVE A VEVMO HOUSE PARTY

LETS HAVE A VEVMO HOUSE PARTY

but your bed time in 6 mins

Morris1721 wrote:

Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

Who are you not excited to play with?

Honestly, I was actually saying that because a few of the players I don't recognize by name. I'm pretty sure I'm the longest member on this site and I still don't recognize everyone lol. But most I do recognize, and there's only one I don't get along with. But they're a bitch Smile

Kajun wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

Who are you not excited to play with?

Honestly, I was actually saying that because a few of the players I don't recognize by name. I'm pretty sure I'm the longest member on this site and I still don't recognize everyone lol. But most I do recognize, and there's only one I don't get along with. But they're a bitch Smile

Name pls

Morris1721 wrote:

Kajun wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

Who are you not excited to play with?

Honestly, I was actually saying that because a few of the players I don't recognize by name. I'm pretty sure I'm the longest member on this site and I still don't recognize everyone lol. But most I do recognize, and there's only one I don't get along with. But they're a bitch Smile

Name pls

InternationalFan wrote:

Morris1721 wrote:

Kajun wrote:
Morris1721 wrote:Hey all, looking forward to playing with most of you!Looking to have a lot of fun and keep everyone entertained!

Who are you not excited to play with?

Honestly, I was actually saying that because a few of the players I don't recognize by name. I'm pretty sure I'm the longest member on this site and I still don't recognize everyone lol. But most I do recognize, and there's only one I don't get along with. But they're a bitch Smile

Name pls

All secrets will be revealed in time.

Boooo

Boooo

Boooo

Well you four are all safely on my good side since you're making me laugh lol.

Pages