Big Brother 19: Feeds - Spoilers

950 posts / 0 new
Last post

Meanwhile did Christmas hear everything?! Can this ruin Cody please?!

Being selfish can definitely hurt you, but being selfless to the point of Alex using it on her friend is worse lol. 

Btw go Ramses!!

i haven't jumped on an official team yet but Ramses is the mans 

If Alex doesn't save herself then I want her to go home...poor gameplay.  The only person in the history of the game that should have used the veto on the person they were up next to was Dick.  You put your kid first.

Being selfish can definitely hurt you, but being selfless to the point of Alex using it on her friend is worse lol. Btw go Ramses!!i haven't jumped on an official team yet but Ramses is the mans 

I think Ramses will be noticed too quickly that he inserts himself in most convos.

I hope Ramses is better on the live feeds (I haven't watched yet) than the show because on the show he's pointless and will be gone soon.

Alex is kind of banking on a pre jury Battle Back and that is just stupid. It's happened once. She better not do it.

I hope Ramses is better on the live feeds (I haven't watched yet) than the show because on the show he's pointless and will be gone soon.

dont get your hopes up lol, he hasn't really done stuff since he's on the outside. I'm just waiting til the other side (outsiders) get power and send Cody and Jessica packing 

Alex is kind of banking on a pre jury Battle Back and that is just stupid. It's happened once. She better not do it.

Yeah i agree.

So Cody may or may not be transphobic. Just another reason to dislike him. 

Jessica is pissing me off just cause. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Alex is kind of banking on a pre jury Battle Back and that is just stupid. It's happened once. She better not do it.

Yeah i agree.So Cody may or may not be transphobic. Just another reason to dislike him. 

What?  Sigh

Alex better use the veto on herself. 

+ Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Random but, Elena's boobs in that red top are annoying me. I'm not a fan of this look. Maybe it's because she's bra-less? Idk. Lmaoooo.

Important shit.

Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

boncat23 wrote:

Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

Hell no he's not lol

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

Hell no he's not lol

AHHH THAT'S THE RED TOP I'M REFERRING TO.

lmaoooo

Is Jessica lightweight flirting with Mark in front of Elena?

KennyER wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

Hell no he's not lol

AHHH THAT'S THE RED TOP I'M REFERRING TO.lmaoooo

Her boobs in that top bother me prob in a different way than they bother you 

shboogies wrote:

KennyER wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:
boncat23 wrote:Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

Hell no he's not lol

AHHH THAT'S THE RED TOP I'M REFERRING TO.lmaoooo

Her boobs in that top bother me prob in a different way than they bother you 

She's drop dead gorgeous. If I was a guy, i'd bang her.

That being said, I'm probably just irked cause I can never let my boobs fly free under a t-shirt without severe anxiety. So it's probably jealousy. Lmao.

boncat23 wrote:

Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

i meant it in a different way lmao. He's in a good spot by having a couple weeks added to his vacation and it leaves him room to maneuver his game into the position that it needs to be. He's a lamb as of now and a dumbass 

Jillian is so annoying.

Called it.

Jillian is so annoying.Called it.

i knew she'd be lol

I love Mark, he's such a good guy.

BUT....

he's done. Maybe not before Jury, but his game is DOA. Elena, Elena, Elena.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

i meant it in a different way lmao. He's in a good spot by having a couple weeks added to his vacation and it leaves him room to maneuver his game into the position that it needs to be. He's a lamb as of now and a dumbass 

Idk from what I'm seeing he's still the target for 98% of the house. I agree on dumbass tho. Lmao

boncat23 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

boncat23 wrote:Alex better use the veto on herself. + Jillian said something about keeping Josh around for now because they need his vote, which Josh should use to ELEVATE himself in the game. He is a number and could be valuable. I don't like the kid but he's in a good spot. 

Josh is in a good spot?

i meant it in a different way lmao. He's in a good spot by having a couple weeks added to his vacation and it leaves him room to maneuver his game into the position that it needs to be. He's a lamb as of now and a dumbass 

Idk from what I'm seeing he's still the target for 98% of the house. I agree on dumbass tho. Lmao

He is still a number the outsiders would need so I'm almost positive he's staying around for a couple more weeks granted if he doesn't make a turn for the better. But the power alliance (The Showmances + Dominique + Christmas) are targetting Alex/Ramses/Jillian and them so Josh would still stick around then regardless of how big of a dumbass he is. 

 

I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. 

Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

 

They were in the house 4-5 days prior to feeds coming on so I'm more inclined to believe whatever happened in that time made Paul drop from Cody's immediate radar. 

But if he really is just not saying a word, that will be either genius or idiotic. If he doesn't say a word and then puts Paul up it could have everyone worried that he'll never say what he's thinking or be 100% honest.

boncat23 wrote:

I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

 They were in the house 4-5 days prior to feeds coming on so I'm more inclined to believe whatever happened in that time made Paul drop from Cody's immediate radar. But if he really is just not saying a word, that will be either genius or idiotic. If he doesn't say a word and then puts Paul up it could have everyone worried that he'll never say what he's thinking or be 100% honest.

"genius or idiotic" LOL I love it and totally agree. I mean Cody still isn't telling anyone shit and they're still on his nuts lmao. I want Jessica to crumble and crumble fast. Cody still is a douchebag lol

shboogies wrote:

boncat23 wrote:I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

 They were in the house 4-5 days prior to feeds coming on so I'm more inclined to believe whatever happened in that time made Paul drop from Cody's immediate radar. But if he really is just not saying a word, that will be either genius or idiotic. If he doesn't say a word and then puts Paul up it could have everyone worried that he'll never say what he's thinking or be 100% honest.

"genius or idiotic" LOL I love it and totally agree. I mean Cody still isn't telling anyone shit and they're still on his nuts lmao. I want Jessica to crumble and crumble fast. Cody still is a douchebag lol

 

OOPS. nevermind, your first idea was correct. I just was reading about feeds and saw Cody had said this to Matt,

Cody – a lot of people are not going to understand my next move
Matt – Cool man
Cody – thanks dude

 

He's definitely gonna backdoor Paul.

You got another thing coming when he pulls out that pendant though Cody lmaoooo

this is going to be so good.

boncat23 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

boncat23 wrote:I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

 They were in the house 4-5 days prior to feeds coming on so I'm more inclined to believe whatever happened in that time made Paul drop from Cody's immediate radar. But if he really is just not saying a word, that will be either genius or idiotic. If he doesn't say a word and then puts Paul up it could have everyone worried that he'll never say what he's thinking or be 100% honest.

"genius or idiotic" LOL I love it and totally agree. I mean Cody still isn't telling anyone shit and they're still on his nuts lmao. I want Jessica to crumble and crumble fast. Cody still is a douchebag lol

 OOPS. nevermind, your first idea was correct. I just was reading about feeds and saw Cody had said this to Matt,Cody – a lot of people are not going to understand my next moveMatt – Cool manCody – thanks dude He's definitely gonna backdoor Paul.You got another thing coming when he pulls out that pendant though Cody lmaoooothis is going to be so good.

wait, did this just happen? and can you tell me what camera and time? 

shboogies wrote:

boncat23 wrote:

shboogies wrote:
boncat23 wrote:I think Cody is genius that he's revealing his gameplay to the DR only. Like he hasn't mentioned anything about Paul to the others but he's said multiple times that he wants to backdoor Paul. Last season I didn't like Paul, but I've grown into loving him lol

 They were in the house 4-5 days prior to feeds coming on so I'm more inclined to believe whatever happened in that time made Paul drop from Cody's immediate radar. But if he really is just not saying a word, that will be either genius or idiotic. If he doesn't say a word and then puts Paul up it could have everyone worried that he'll never say what he's thinking or be 100% honest.

"genius or idiotic" LOL I love it and totally agree. I mean Cody still isn't telling anyone shit and they're still on his nuts lmao. I want Jessica to crumble and crumble fast. Cody still is a douchebag lol

 OOPS. nevermind, your first idea was correct. I just was reading about feeds and saw Cody had said this to Matt,Cody – a lot of people are not going to understand my next moveMatt – Cool manCody – thanks dude He's definitely gonna backdoor Paul.You got another thing coming when he pulls out that pendant though Cody lmaoooothis is going to be so good.

wait, did this just happen? and can you tell me what camera and time? 

Today at 1155amish

Not sure what cam

Pages