Big Brother 19: Feeds - Spoilers

950 posts / 0 new
Last post

Also apparently Paul got the 3 weeks of safety temptation. SHOCKER!

Thats so fucking annoying :/

I don't like Paul not having many strong connections yet. Sorry not sorry that I'm a huge Paul fan. If he doesn't get stuff going in the next three weeks he's screwed.

I absolutely hated victor but id rather he be on right now. Or even Jozea lol. He was delusional AF but it made for some hilarious moments.

Cody, Alex, Jillian, Raven, Matthew, and Jason are playing the PoV rn. Alex/Jill are on their own, since Cody, Matt, Raven said they won't use it and Paul said he could get Whistlenut to not use it.

Alex won Veto!

Looks like Whistlenut or Ramses might be going up, and Jillian is the target now.

Actually, looking like Whistlenut is up and out.

They'd be dumb to get out Jillian lmao

Yaaaaaaay!! Jillian needs to be out already.

Yaaaaaaay!! Jillian needs to be out already.

Lol at Elena swearing on 'christ' while lying on day 3

I do not like Jessica.

Yikes at Alex winning pov.

Favs so far are Elena, Kevin, and Jason.

Cody seems to trust Alex now lol. 

I love that she's considered a threat.

Cody was never going to backdoor Alex. Dislike him a little less now.

Megan is waiting for cbs to approve her statement 

I'm so glad Alex won pov. She's probably my fave thus far. Jason can go. He's a good person to get out early because people will like him later on. He seems very James to me. 

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/...

Megan says she has ptsd from being sexually assaulted years ago. 

Megan left due to ptsd. Like 1. Why would you go in suffering from that you really honk it wouldn't affect you inside he house?!? 2. How did the physch people allow her in the house. 

http://www.desertsun.com/story/life/entertainment/television/2017/06/30/...

People like Megan are what's wrong with America. They can't face the facts and roll with the punches. It has to be something else always, not because they are a weak ass bitch and can't handle the heat. She shouldn't have signed up, taking away a once in a million opportunity from someone. 

People like Megan are what's wrong with America. They can't face the facts and roll with the punches. It has to be something else always, not because they are a weak ass bitch and can't handle the heat. She shouldn't have signed up, taking away a once in a million opportunity from someone. 

Jessica is going to ruin Cody's gameplay and is ruining her own as well lmaoo

No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

I just think you should be more aware if you can handle it or not. You know you would be getting bullied and pushed to your limits I mean she could have switched with cam if right away she was noticing it or dropped out fully and allowed an alternate in sequester take her place

No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

Didn't say that. But if she knew it would affect her she shouldn't have signed up to play. In my opinion, it looks like she couldn't handle the game and quit. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

Didn't say that. But if she knew it would affect her she shouldn't have signed up to play. In my opinion, it looks like she couldn't handle the game and quit. 

That's exactly what she did. Doesn't mean she knew she couldn't handle it tho. She probably thought she was better off than she was. I don't fault her for trying. I fault CBS for not being thorough enough in their screenings.

 I just think you should be more aware if you can handle it or not.

She probably thought she could. She was incorrect.

gamer73 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

Didn't say that. But if she knew it would affect her she shouldn't have signed up to play. In my opinion, it looks like she couldn't handle the game and quit. 

That's exactly what she did. Doesn't mean she knew she couldn't handle it tho. She probably thought she was better off than she was. I don't fault her for trying. I fault CBS for not being thorough enough in their screenings.

CBS probably was thorough in their evaluation before she was cast. In my opinion, she's using it as an excuse for quitting which is fucked up. 

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:No, of course, people who suffer from PTSD should definitely hide themselves away for the rest of their lives and not even try something.

Didn't say that. But if she knew it would affect her she shouldn't have signed up to play. In my opinion, it looks like she couldn't handle the game and quit. 

That's exactly what she did. Doesn't mean she knew she couldn't handle it tho. She probably thought she was better off than she was. I don't fault her for trying. I fault CBS for not being thorough enough in their screenings.

CBS probably was thorough in their evaluation before she was cast. In my opinion, she's using it as an excuse for quitting which is fucked up. 

I disagree, and this is showing that stigma attached to mental health is still prevalent. Mental Health treatment in this country is piss poor as it is, and even worse for our veterans. I highly doubt the screenings were efficient enough, otherwise Megan likely wouldn't have ended up in the house. Even if they were efficient enough, it's impossible to tell how someone would react to the situations presented, or predict the situations that would have been introduced to the individual. As stated, Megan likely went into the house under the assumption she could handle it, but unfortunately the unpredictable situations she was presented (such as Josh seemingly attacking her out of nowhere) caused her to relapse into a state she likely thought she would never be in again. 

So are you saying that anyone with PTSD shouldn't be on Big Brother? 

I'm not saying she's lying, but.....I'm pretty sure CBS would have found out if she suffered from PTSD in the past. 

Pages