BB20 Spoilers/Live Feed

514 posts / 0 new
Last post

TuesDaze wrote:

Kajun you sit on here and call people misogynistic over not stanning women left and right, there is nothing not ignorant about comparing your dark skin to your black housemate and then immediately calling it ghetto. Your mental high horse about what is and isn’t racism is laughable, as tho you’re the gate keeper of it and that only the extremes are included in it. 

The only person I’ve called is a misogynistic is Debut Album and it’s not because he doesn’t stan women...it’s because he thinks older females (especially moms) who have a history of contributing to the Challenge should stay home and he calls them worthless but background meathead males he stans...plus I’m mostly joking with DA. So your point is void there. I think racism is disgusting, as an african-american I’ve experienced and it’s awful. It’s a big accusation and one that can ruin people’s reputation and careers. People can’t joke or say anything these days without people getting up in arms. People go out of their way to try and expose false racism and it discredits real racism and it’s just nasty and pointless. Instead of educating people and saying “you probably shouldn’t say that because this is how it can be preceived” they just want to attack and destroy them. Dumb comments are a far cry from racism...you need to research what racism is. It’s not a mental high horse, I’m just not a shitty person who likes to falsely accuse people and destroy their character...except for Susie Miester. 

So in other words..Because I don't stan women. Thannk you for proving his/her point. 

Y’all leave DA alone for one day✌️

Yikes didn’t realize this board had so many uptight and dreadful people. But it’s 2018 everyone is on a desperate search to be a victim or find a way to make someone appear to be a bigot. The argument I’ve heard about Winston being a racist is that he is targeting the black guy...who initially targeted him and because of the scripted gun package CBS put together for him...desperate attempts. I can’t speak for how Angela meant it but where I’m from ghetto doesn’t always have a negative connotation or have to do with race...it’s just a word. But y’all need this in your lives to try and “expose” her as a racist to feel good about yourself so you can have it.

@DA it’s not because you don’t stan women it’s because you call them worthless with no merit and then stan dudes who really are worthless.

 

What Rachel said is being blown out of proportion though

Allison Grodner the Goddess of ruining people's lives. An Icon.

In other news, someone came all over the bathroom and left the toilet seat full of cum. Disgusting. 

In other news, someone came all over the bathroom and left the toilet seat full of cum. Disgusting. 

Are you serious? Lol

In other news, someone came all over the bathroom and left the toilet seat full of cum. Disgusting. 

It's probably JC's disgusting ass.

In other news, someone came all over the bathroom and left the toilet seat full of cum. Disgusting. 

Wait! Is this real?

Idk if it’s real but Winston/Brett claimed it happened lol

Dont know how much I trust their words since they are the same two who plan on planting condoms next to Swaggy/Bayleighs bed

Idk if it’s real but Winston/Brett claimed it happened lolDont know how much I trust their words since they are the same two who plan on planting condoms next to Swaggy/Bayleighs bed

lol they sound hilarious

Winston and Chris for next Rivals season <3

Winston and Chris for next Rivals season <3

Yeezus wrote:

Idk if it’s real but Winston/Brett claimed it happened lolDont know how much I trust their words since they are the same two who plan on planting condoms next to Swaggy/Bayleighs bed

lol they sound hilarious

meh they are corny and boring 

Stop making excuses for these grown adults you don't even know. Saying you look like Bayleigh or you look ghetto because your skin is getting tan/darker doesn't make you ignorant and sound dumb as fuck? How does that make sense even if it's 'just a word'? These girls are idiots.

Stop making excuses for these grown adults you don't even know. Saying you look like Bayleigh or you look ghetto because your skin is getting tan/darker doesn't make you ignorant and sound dumb as fuck? How does that make sense even if it's 'just a word'? These girls are idiots.

Stop attacking people you don’t even know and making awful accusations. I said it was a dumb comment and could perceived ignorant. I didn’t say ghetto is just a word, I said where I am from it’s not used as a racist term everything is called ghetto. If you are going to respond to my post read and comprehend the shit before responding dumb ass. And to your last statement, I aint going anywhere bitch.

Let's call a spade a spade, calling a black girl ghetto or saying you look like Bayleigh is a bit racist. That's just like a black person calling a white person white trash. We know the connotations behind it and these are grown ass adults. Let's not act naive when we all know what she was implying. 

CBS released a statement basically saying that Angela & Rachel & JC were informed of their behavior and was warned that they’re being watched 24/7 so be mindful. Which explains why Rach & Ang was playing sick and upset yesterday and also played nice with Swaggy and Bay. 

Anyway.

only a day left until eviction and it could go either way, if Sam is evicted she only has the chance to come back. She forgot to mention this to Tyler so he’s under the impression that if she’s voted out the eviction is canceled. Little does he know she might have to compete.

lol damn casuals hate swaggy c and fessys team. 11-16 on the jokers popularity poll which are the bottom spots are all occupied by people on swaggy's side of the house. The only ones who are not on the bottom half of the popularity poll are hayleigh at 9 and Scottie at 6.

Vegas on twitter yesterday said Swaggy C and Bayleigh had sex 2 nights ago.

lol damn casuals hate swaggy c and fessys team. 11-16 on the jokers popularity poll which are the bottom spots are all occupied by people on swaggy's side of the house. The only ones who are not on the bottom half of the popularity poll are hayleigh at 9 and Scottie at 6.

As they should. Hayleigh should be higher though.

DNC_Empire wrote:

lol damn casuals hate swaggy c and fessys team. 11-16 on the jokers popularity poll which are the bottom spots are all occupied by people on swaggy's side of the house. The only ones who are not on the bottom half of the popularity poll are hayleigh at 9 and Scottie at 6.

As they should. Hayleigh should be higher though.

O really? who on level 6 is actually likeable? only tyler, brett and kaycee are. The rest are horrid but they seem to be a lot more popular than swaggys side which makes no sense.

Kajun wrote:

DNC_Empire wrote:lol damn casuals hate swaggy c and fessys team. 11-16 on the jokers popularity poll which are the bottom spots are all occupied by people on swaggy's side of the house. The only ones who are not on the bottom half of the popularity poll are hayleigh at 9 and Scottie at 6.

As they should. Hayleigh should be higher though.

O really? who on level 6 is actually likeable? only tyler, brett and kaycee are. The rest are horrid but they seem to be a lot more popular than swaggys side which makes no sense.

Winston, Rachel, Tyler, and Kaycee are great. Brett and Angela, undecided. So 4/6 are great. 

Loving the meltdown of old white people defending Rachel/Angela with ease but getting mad at swaggy c for saying nigga. Your privilege, cover up Smile

Kaitlyn is fucking CRACKED and I love it. She’s Raven levels of crazy. 

Kaitlyn is fucking CRACKED and I love it. She’s Raven levels of crazy. 

Shes midkey worse than Raven 

Kaitlyn is fucking CRACKED and I love it. She’s Raven levels of crazy. 

Wait. What? Explain!

nevidcm wrote:

Kaitlyn is fucking CRACKED and I love it. She’s Raven levels of crazy. 

Shes midkey worse than Raven 

I wouldn’t go that far but she’s just mentally turning cracked in a good way. 

Pages