AYTO Second Chances Viability on The Challenge (no spoilers)

113 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kaylen is just a mouth. She probably won't be shit as a competitor. We already got people like her on the show so she can bounce.

I knew to pay this thread no attention when he said Tori "can rap AND sing". Lawdddddd

Oh shit, I meant rap and dance. Never heard her sing.

Regardless. Her "diss track" to Gio on AYTO4 was damn entertaining.

I like this thread idea and I'm down for 5 out of your top 6 but am agressively against Francesca, **Carolina**, Hayden, **Derrick**, or Rashida on the challenge. I dont dislike Kaylin but she could barely run around the city on second chances plus even if she trained I cant see her competing aggressively and it would be a waste of a spot (tho still better than 90% of ayto options).Am I the only person who doesnt hate Morgan? Once you get over the initial shock of his head size he seems pretty likeable

Well Derrick & Carolina are essentially locks for S30 based on the spec thread, so I guess we'll see what they bring to the Challenge environment?

Good point about Kaylen's fitness though. CeeJai would be 10x better.

Wait...I just read HT's post and the OP said that Derrick is strategic? BITCH WHERE?????

I mean, I'm extrapolating from what he showcased on AYTO5. Figuring out the strategy of who to be paired with whom for the perfect matches.

Ultimately they didn't win, but still, he was the "Devin strategist" of his season.

PuzzleHead wrote:

I like this thread idea and I'm down for 5 out of your top 6 but am agressively against Francesca, **Carolina**, Hayden, **Derrick**, or Rashida on the challenge. I dont dislike Kaylin but she could barely run around the city on second chances plus even if she trained I cant see her competing aggressively and it would be a waste of a spot (tho still better than 90% of ayto options).Am I the only person who doesnt hate Morgan? Once you get over the initial shock of his head size he seems pretty likeable

Well Derrick & Carolina are essentially locks for S30 based on the spec thread, so I guess we'll see what they bring to the Challenge environment?Good point about Kaylen's fitness though. CeeJai would be 10x better.

unforunate

PinkRose wrote:

LucciVee wrote:Alicia and Kaylen or GTFOH. Smile

Kaylen has been so boring so far lol After 4 episodes in , I can still not get into this show

That's true but we at least know she can turn up. Unlike many on this damn show. 

I love Kaylen but I think the only reason she was so wild on her season was because she genuinely fell for Gio and he dropped her. I don't think she'll flip or cause problems unless someone REALLY does her dirty. 

Kaylen said on IGLive that she didn't like her outbursts on AYTO & that she was going on this show not letting people push her to that point. Regardless, her >>>>>>>>>> 95% of the cast.

I haven't watched this since Gio left & it doesn't sound like I'm missing much lol

I knew to pay this thread no attention when he said Tori "can rap AND sing". Lawdddddd

lmaoo

forreal tho the challenge desperately needs a rapper/singer. I was saying that the other day, the challenge is dope but its missing something... like a rapper/singer. That's the one thing holding the challenge back and if we ever got one the ratings would skyrocket!

forreal tho the challenge desperately needs a rapper/singer. I was saying that the other day, the challenge is dope but its missing something... like a rapper/singer. That's the one thing holding the challenge back and if we ever got one the ratings would skyrocket!

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Do we though? It's not exactly the same as "AYTO on The Challenge."

forreal tho the challenge desperately needs a rapper/singer. I was saying that the other day, the challenge is dope but its missing something... like a rapper/singer. That's the one thing holding the challenge back and if we ever got one the ratings would skyrocket!

Yo, everyone chill with that. Her rapping is just popcorn entertainment. Like the freestyling on Rivals I or Diem's rap on Rivals II for instance.

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Yup lol

Gucci Mane wrote:

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Do we though? It's not exactly the same as "AYTO on The Challenge."

How is it not? The original post could've easily been put in that thread.

Gucci Mane wrote:

Don't we already have a thread like this?

Yup lol

Where though? "AYTO on the Challenge" hasn't been updated since before Second Chances premiered.

HonestTea101 wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:Don't we already have a thread like this?

Yup lol

Where though? "AYTO on the Challenge" hasn't been updated since before Second Chances premiered.

Then you could've posted there to "update it"

Tori letting out a big queef in the thread picture >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Kendrick who? Nas who? J. Cole who? They can't see TORI mothafuckin DEAL!

I mean if you want to just repost your thingy in the other AYTO thread I'll change it to no spoilers for you... No need for duplicate threads

https://m.soundcloud.com/torideal/the-hills-remix-x-tori-deal-x-joieRemy Ma could NEVER!

IM WHEEZING TORI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Graphik wrote:

https://m.soundcloud.com/torideal/the-hills-remix-x-tori-deal-x-joieRemy Ma could NEVER!

IM WHEEZING TORI WHAT ARE YOU DOING

She had to let us all know, don't call her at 1, 2, or 3 o'clock!

https://m.soundcloud.com/torideal/the-hills-remix-x-tori-deal-x-joieRemy Ma could NEVER!

Better than anything Nicki Minaj has put out.

Its looking more more like Caroo is a no#Thankgod

Its looking more more like Caroo is a no#Thankgod

Now time for Derrick and Nate then we got a good show

Its looking more more like Caroo is a no#Thankgod

#Blessed

PinkRose wrote:

Its looking more more like Caroo is a no#Thankgod

Now time for Derrick and Nate then we got a good show

I'm sorry but who is Caroo?

I mean if you want to just repost your thingy in the other AYTO thread I'll change it to no spoilers for you... No need for duplicate threads

I mean, if that's what you want, I'll oblige.

Pages