AYTO on The Challenge: Discussion Thread

1083 posts / 0 new
Last post

NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

mariochristopher__ wrote:

NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

Debut I'm curious what one person would you give to watch a season that has ayto and regulars, if there was one person that could make you watch a season who would it be? Darrell I'm guessing?

Debut Album wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

It can be possible.. You probably don't know this, but this show has been RW/RR since the 90s. I don't agree that it should stick with just those two, but AYTO was never needed, nor are they now.. RW's getting a 32nd season. LMAO. We definitely don't need AYTO. FM/Bloodlines can take up any remaining spots. At least they were meant for this spin off.

Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips stay fucking it up.

Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips stay fucking it up.

I have been eating too many fucking bags of chips. Chips cooked in avocado oil are soooooo good smh

These shits right here:

LurkerNoMore wrote:

Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips stay fucking it up.

I have been eating too many fucking bags of chips. Chips cooked in avocado oil are soooooo good smh

OMFG! I have to try those!

I'm on a pita chip and hummus binge right now.

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips stay fucking it up.

I have been eating too many fucking bags of chips. Chips cooked in avocado oil are soooooo good smh

OMFG! I have to try those!I'm on a pita chip and hummus binge right now.

The brand I edited the post with is the one I usually get. i go through a bag in a good 10-15 minutes smh

Olive oil chips are the shit too. But THESE...

I literally have to force myself out of the store when I see this. Serious contender for best chips ever.

Debut I'm curious what one person would you give to watch a season that has ayto and regulars, if there was one person that could make you watch a season who would it be? Darrell I'm guessing?

It's gotta be more than one person. And they have to make it far. I'm not trying to tune in to one episode because that's how far they last.

I suppose Brad/Darrell/Abram/Robb/Marie/Trey/Anyone from Hollywood/Dustin/Anyone from DC who isn't Emily/TY/Scott.

Those are the top of my head.

Debut Album wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

With The Real World only it is.

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Debut I'm curious what one person would you give to watch a season that has ayto and regulars, if there was one person that could make you watch a season who would it be? Darrell I'm guessing?

It's gotta be more than one person. And they have to make it far. I'm not trying to tune in to one episode because that's how far they last.I suppose Brad/Darrell/Abram/Robb/Marie/Trey/Anyone from Hollywood/Dustin/Anyone from DC who isn't Emily/TY/Scott.Those are the top of my head.

Oh ok cool those are a good set of people, and given their willing to do it, I feel your fustration when their available and WANT to. It's just these themes limit them, which is sad...:/

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

It can be possible.. You probably don't know this, but this show has been RW/RR since the 90s. I don't agree that it should stick with just those two, but AYTO was never needed, nor are they now.. RW's getting a 32nd season. LMAO. We definitely don't need AYTO. FM/Bloodlines can take up any remaining spots. At least they were meant for this spin off.

-gasps- The Real World has been around since the 90s?! I would've never guessed...Duh tf, don't come for be Harddust, and besides it's almost impossible to make those early seasons relevent again. Everyone from that time has moved on.

Debut Album wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:Debut I'm curious what one person would you give to watch a season that has ayto and regulars, if there was one person that could make you watch a season who would it be? Darrell I'm guessing?

It's gotta be more than one person. And they have to make it far. I'm not trying to tune in to one episode because that's how far they last.I suppose Brad/Darrell/Abram/Robb/Marie/Trey/Anyone from Hollywood/Dustin/Anyone from DC who isn't Emily/TY/Scott.Those are the top of my head.

Oh ok cool those are a good set of people, and given their willing to do it, I feel your fustration when their available and WANT to. It's just these themes limit them, which is sad...:/

Yeah like Sylvia/Violetta could've been with Tony this season but they pair him with Fucking Camilla...Like The Fuck?

And SPeaking of which..All of Skeletons that isn't Tony would do it for me too. All of Go Big or Go Home minus Jenna/Sabrina..Like mostly people who haven't been seen in awhile/Haven't made their debut yet or aren't old and used up would make me watch with AYTO/Regulars.

hardbitten wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

It can be possible.. You probably don't know this, but this show has been RW/RR since the 90s. I don't agree that it should stick with just those two, but AYTO was never needed, nor are they now.. RW's getting a 32nd season. LMAO. We definitely don't need AYTO. FM/Bloodlines can take up any remaining spots. At least they were meant for this spin off.

-gasps- The Real World has been around since the 90s?! I would've never guessed...Duh tf, don't come for be Harddust, and besides it's almost impossible to make those early seasons relevent again. Everyone from that time has moved on.

True. But they wouldn't even have to go that far into the past..There's 31/32 seasons after all. 

And if they can't fill spots then use Bloodlines/Fresh Meat. At least they debuted on this franchise.

 

hardbitten wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:NO! They need to keep both AYTO? & Bloodlines that way the show diversity will stand. I really want another season where it is Real World/Road Rules/Fresh Meat/Bloodlines/AYTO? again. All Representation.

Nah. It needs to be Real World/Road Rules..Or Just The Real World.

that isn't possible lol

It can be possible.. You probably don't know this, but this show has been RW/RR since the 90s. I don't agree that it should stick with just those two, but AYTO was never needed, nor are they now.. RW's getting a 32nd season. LMAO. We definitely don't need AYTO. FM/Bloodlines can take up any remaining spots. At least they were meant for this spin off.

-gasps- The Real World has been around since the 90s?! I would've never guessed...Duh tf, don't come for be Harddust, and besides it's almost impossible to make those early seasons relevent again. Everyone from that time has moved on.

See! You're learning every day. Still reaching to space and beyond, but what else is new. Good thing you ain't working on MTV tho. 

Don't come for you?.. Or what, Bitchopher? Like try it already.

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote:Debut I'm curious what one person would you give to watch a season that has ayto and regulars, if there was one person that could make you watch a season who would it be? Darrell I'm guessing?

It's gotta be more than one person. And they have to make it far. I'm not trying to tune in to one episode because that's how far they last.I suppose Brad/Darrell/Abram/Robb/Marie/Trey/Anyone from Hollywood/Dustin/Anyone from DC who isn't Emily/TY/Scott.Those are the top of my head.

Oh ok cool those are a good set of people, and given their willing to do it, I feel your fustration when their available and WANT to. It's just these themes limit them, which is sad...:/

Yeah like Sylvia/Violetta could've been with Tony this season but they pair him with Fucking Camilla...Like The Fuck?And SPeaking of which..All of Skeletons that isn't Tony would do it for me too. All of Go Big or Go Home minus Jenna/Sabrina..Like mostly people who haven't been seen in awhile/Haven't made their debut yet or aren't old and used up would make me watch with AYTO/Regulars.

Don't waste your time. He's going to act like he understands, then backtrack the next day. That's what I've noticed with this mongrel.

Graphik wrote:

LurkerNoMore wrote:Gardetto's roasted garlic rye chips stay fucking it up.

I have been eating too many fucking bags of chips. Chips cooked in avocado oil are soooooo good smh

OMFG! I have to try those!I'm on a pita chip and hummus binge right now.

Ahhhhh let me know what that does for you and I may have to try it. Anything to stay skinny I'm down for lol 

as far as im concerned i really don't see anyone being a better competitor than Adam from AYTO. what are y'alls thoughts? 

as far as im concerned i really don't see anyone being a better competitor than Adam from AYTO. what are y'alls thoughts? 

I'm sure there's people on that show who would be better than him given he was just okay. Nothing spectacular.

But they really shouldn't come on nor should Adam.

as far as im concerned i really don't see anyone being a better competitor than Adam from AYTO. what are y'alls thoughts? 

From AYTO?

Didnt really like Adam on AYTO. But I liked him on the challenge. Too bad he was tied to Brittany's lame ass

I can see Layton, Hunter, Pratt, or Chuck being decent competitors. I could see their egos getting in the way tbh

Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

Good Idea. Then they can have their own shit and stop coming on The Challenges.

Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

I'm down for it. More than down if it gets them off The Challenge.

I can't say it wouldn't be interesting to see some of the S1 people in a house with S2 or S3.

Well they should've did that when the whole idea to bring them on The Challenge happened. Now its too late with some already on their like 2nd challenge.

How do you guys feel if someone AYTO wins a challenge season?

Ill die

Boulder chips are the best

How do you guys feel if someone AYTO wins a challenge season?Ill die

itd be lit

Pages