AYTO on The Challenge: Discussion Thread

1083 posts / 0 new
Last post

Ivory would still be doing Challenges to this day. Trust.

I would have love for Angel to become a regular (I know she moved on), but I really like her on VR and Gaunlet 3 even though she was way more chill.

From viewers revenge the only people that werent past cast members that I remember are Angel, David and Tori.

From viewers revenge the only people that werent past cast members that I remember are Angel, David and Tori.

Because those are 3 of the 6 that got on the RV. It was said on the older forums that Ivory had actually won a couple of the female votes but producers wanted Kristen (another potential) on before her for whatever reason, therefore Ivory never got her chance. Same type of stuff that they do now.

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive.  

IF I do that, it's usually in response to some info somebody said about a castmember (example: "I know someone on here said that Greg wanted to do a Challenge"), NOT in the context of what we're currently talking about. I've already said I have no problems doing so & i've already directly told you you were annoying before so you can believe whatever you want in that regard. I went against my own judgement & mind by not saying your name, trying to keep it peaceful & not have it turn into something but that happened anyway so that was my bad.You insert yourself in convos all the time where not a soul was talking to you; you can kill that noise also. That's the nature of a discussion forum, you can't have a discussion unless you put yourself somewhere in it. I came from where anybody else would come from.I brought up Ivory for my point: How can anybody (you in particular) have anything to say about Debut's opinion on Simone, but you feel the same way he does about Ivory, somebody who basically did the EXACT same thing Simone did on Exes 2? Whether you cared about her or not or whether you felt like she was "irrelevant"(nobody asked you that either way), she showed something in the little time she was on the screen; much more than Camila did on SBC yet she somehow got a Challenge. The castmembers themselves called Simone irrelevant & just trying to make a name for herself also. Nobody said anything about Ivory getting on a current Challenge (although I would love it if she randomly did); it's been entirely too long since VR so don't fix your mind to believe ANYBODY said that. Whether I agree with how he feels about Simone as a castmember or not, it seems to always be an issue when Debut states his opinions when people feel the same way about others

Didn't finish the last paragraph because you are already taking this too seriously. In regards to the first bold I've seen you post multiple times saying something about someone who annoys you with your "yeah someone annoying here..." etc etc. Again wasn't sure if it was me but regardless who it was no need to beat around the bush to through jabs at people. 

In regards to the second bold yes I insert myself in coversations to talk about my opinions like many others do which is fine what I don't do is chime in my opinion and add "someone on here thinks this LOL" or " someone annoying here doesn't think that". I simply say my input and thats it. Something you clearly did not do.

And about the third bold you act like I was attacking DA about his thoughts it's really not that serious lol I don't know why you seem more upset than him? (i think your a guy) He thinks differently than I do and we were discussing two different opinions in a pretty civil way until you came in. 

PinkRose wrote:

From viewers revenge the only people that werent past cast members that I remember are Angel, David and Tori.

Because those are 3 of the 6 that got on the RV. It was said on the older forums that Ivory had actually won a couple of the female votes but producers wanted Kristen (another potential) on before her for whatever reason, therefore Ivory never got her chance. Same type of stuff that they do now.

Wait...so they purposely passed up Ivory? Are you serious?

I'm not even surprised at that shit. It's like they just do not care about what the fans want it seems. But I guess when the fans are mindless and will just take whatever is thrown at them I guess there's no real incentive to care.

I think I've just read the same thing back and forth on the pages I've missed. There's no reason why Jay or Sahar should come back (believe me, Jay can stay gone, and I'd be okay with that), but people from another show should have free reign to come on. Lol. The logic is unbelievable.

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive.  

IF I do that, it's usually in response to some info somebody said about a castmember (example: "I know someone on here said that Greg wanted to do a Challenge"), NOT in the context of what we're currently talking about. I've already said I have no problems doing so & i've already directly told you you were annoying before so you can believe whatever you want in that regard. I went against my own judgement & mind by not saying your name, trying to keep it peaceful & not have it turn into something but that happened anyway so that was my bad.You insert yourself in convos all the time where not a soul was talking to you; you can kill that noise also. That's the nature of a discussion forum, you can't have a discussion unless you put yourself somewhere in it. I came from where anybody else would come from.I brought up Ivory for my point: How can anybody (you in particular) have anything to say about Debut's opinion on Simone, but you feel the same way he does about Ivory, somebody who basically did the EXACT same thing Simone did on Exes 2? Whether you cared about her or not or whether you felt like she was "irrelevant"(nobody asked you that either way), she showed something in the little time she was on the screen; much more than Camila did on SBC yet she somehow got a Challenge. The castmembers themselves called Simone irrelevant & just trying to make a name for herself also. Nobody said anything about Ivory getting on a current Challenge (although I would love it if she randomly did); it's been entirely too long since VR so don't fix your mind to believe ANYBODY said that. Whether I agree with how he feels about Simone as a castmember or not, it seems to always be an issue when Debut states his opinions when people feel the same way about others

Didn't finish the last paragraph because you are already taking this too seriously. In regards to the first bold I've seen you post multiple times saying something about someone who annoys you with your "yeah someone annoying here..." etc etc. Again wasn't sure if it was me but regardless who it was no need to beat around the bush to through jabs at people. In regards to the second bold yes I insert myself in coversations to talk about my opinions like many others do which is fine what I don't do is chime in my opinion and add "someone on here thinks this LOL" or " someone annoying here doesn't think that". I simply say my input and thats it. Something you clearly did not do.And about the third bold you act like I was attacking DA about his thoughts it's really not that serious lol I don't know why you seem more upset than him? (i think your a guy) He thinks differently than I do and we were discussing two different opinions in a pretty civil way until you came in. 

I really don't give a shit what you think you've seen. If I DID do it, I wasn't talking about you but I'm talking to you now & I'm telling you now (like i've told you before) that you're annoying. You do that pretty often yourself with the indirect "jabs" (i'm sure you also try to avoid the thread getting derailed) so cut the act like you're "with the shits" & you don't know where this is coming from lmao

I'm not upset at all & it don't matter if i'm a dude if all I'm wanting to know is why do people constantly engage with him if you're that annoyed by him? It's been clear for a minute that he's not wavering from his opinions so what are you trying to figure out exactly?

 

Well if you look at the posts on the social media thread from a few days ago where people kept coming at me. Clearly someone is mad lol.

My thing with Simone is just she doesn't seem all that interesting to me. From what I've seen of her she's just another "ratchet" girl who's all talk and no action. She's not about that life like Nia is and she doesn't have the tounge LaToya does. All she is get loud and clap her hands. That ain't shit to me. But if you let people on this site tell it she's the second coming of Coral.

Nate/Trey/Jay may not be wildly entertaining but neither is Simone.

Well here is where I disagree because Latoya is good at arguing with guys but she was scared of Nia and was mute on the aftershow hiding under them bangs.

I think I've just read the same thing back and forth on the pages I've missed. There's no reason why Jay or Sahar should come back (believe me, Jay can stay gone, and I'd be okay with that), but people from another show should have free reign to come on. Lol. The logic is unbelievable.

Not even that; Simone has a reason to come on despite some of the cast themselves calling her irrelevant & just wanting camera time, yet when it comes to someone who pretty much did the same thing she did (Ivory) then it's "well she's irrelevant, she just wanted camera time, Susie & Tori didn't pay her any attention, etc.". Make up your mind. Neither Simone or Ivory can be put in the same can be put in the same category as Jay/Trey/Nate/Priscilla/whoever the fuck else IMO.

Don't get me wrong, I really like Simone & I think she brought it on AYTO but just based on what happened on Exes 2; I can't blame people at all for not wanting to see her back.

I think I've just read the same thing back and forth on the pages I've missed. There's no reason why Jay or Sahar should come back (believe me, Jay can stay gone, and I'd be okay with that), but people from another show should have free reign to come on. Lol. The logic is unbelievable.

Especially when they're no more interesting than the RW'ers people just love to shit on.

Debut Album wrote:

Well if you look at the posts on the social media thread from a few days ago where people kept coming at me. Clearly someone is mad lol.My thing with Simone is just she doesn't seem all that interesting to me. From what I've seen of her she's just another "ratchet" girl who's all talk and no action. She's not about that life like Nia is and she doesn't have the tounge LaToya does. All she is get loud and clap her hands. That ain't shit to me. But if you let people on this site tell it she's the second coming of Coral.Nate/Trey/Jay may not be wildly entertaining but neither is Simone.

Well here is where I disagree because Latoya is good at arguing with guys but she was scared of Nia and was mute on the aftershow hiding under them bangs.

Why would she need to hide from Nia? 

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive.  

IF I do that, it's usually in response to some info somebody said about a castmember (example: "I know someone on here said that Greg wanted to do a Challenge"), NOT in the context of what we're currently talking about. I've already said I have no problems doing so & i've already directly told you you were annoying before so you can believe whatever you want in that regard. I went against my own judgement & mind by not saying your name, trying to keep it peaceful & not have it turn into something but that happened anyway so that was my bad.You insert yourself in convos all the time where not a soul was talking to you; you can kill that noise also. That's the nature of a discussion forum, you can't have a discussion unless you put yourself somewhere in it. I came from where anybody else would come from.I brought up Ivory for my point: How can anybody (you in particular) have anything to say about Debut's opinion on Simone, but you feel the same way he does about Ivory, somebody who basically did the EXACT same thing Simone did on Exes 2? Whether you cared about her or not or whether you felt like she was "irrelevant"(nobody asked you that either way), she showed something in the little time she was on the screen; much more than Camila did on SBC yet she somehow got a Challenge. The castmembers themselves called Simone irrelevant & just trying to make a name for herself also. Nobody said anything about Ivory getting on a current Challenge (although I would love it if she randomly did); it's been entirely too long since VR so don't fix your mind to believe ANYBODY said that. Whether I agree with how he feels about Simone as a castmember or not, it seems to always be an issue when Debut states his opinions when people feel the same way about others

Didn't finish the last paragraph because you are already taking this too seriously. In regards to the first bold I've seen you post multiple times saying something about someone who annoys you with your "yeah someone annoying here..." etc etc. Again wasn't sure if it was me but regardless who it was no need to beat around the bush to through jabs at people. In regards to the second bold yes I insert myself in coversations to talk about my opinions like many others do which is fine what I don't do is chime in my opinion and add "someone on here thinks this LOL" or " someone annoying here doesn't think that". I simply say my input and thats it. Something you clearly did not do.And about the third bold you act like I was attacking DA about his thoughts it's really not that serious lol I don't know why you seem more upset than him? (i think your a guy) He thinks differently than I do and we were discussing two different opinions in a pretty civil way until you came in. 

I really don't give a shit what you think you've seen. If I DID do it, I wasn't talking about you but I'm talking to you now & I'm telling you now (like i've told you before) that you're annoying. You do that pretty often yourself with the indirect "jabs" (i'm sure you also try to avoid the thread getting derailed) so cut the act like you're "with the shits" & you don't know wher this is coming from lmaoI'm not upset at all & it don't matter if i'm a dude, I'm just wondering why do people constantly engage with him if you're that annoyed by him? It's been clear for a minute that he's not wavering from his opinions. 

The asking if your a guy was when I was talking about DA not you cause I wasn't sure and Nah I don't take jabs and sub people like you did to start this that's all on you just wanted to know who you are constantly throwing these jabs at. I just say my piece and have discussions with people no need to sub people.

Again you act like I was coming at him and flipping out. I know his opinion I don't know if you got me confused with someone else but I'm not even that annoyed by him. Never tried to change his opinion once. You done trying to come to his rescue unnecessarily when I'm cool with him? lol

also I've seen you call me annoying like 3 times would you like me to confirm that I saw this? or you gonna go for another time saying "I'm telling you like I told you before I think you're annoying" even though we barely interact here? 

Why would she need to hide from Nia? 

Latoya was scared of Nia. She talked shit about her with Jasmine but she was quiet as a mouse while Jasmine got dragged. 

 

Debut Album wrote:

Why would she need to hide from Nia? 

Latoya was scared of Nia. She talked shit about her with Jasmine but she was quiet as a mouse while Jasmine got dragged.  

Well I mean why speak up and get dragged when you can avoid that?

Oh and KChallenge10 I'm a guy so you were right to call me as such.

WittyWrath wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Why would she need to hide from Nia? 

Latoya was scared of Nia. She talked shit about her with Jasmine but she was quiet as a mouse while Jasmine got dragged.  

Well I mean why speak up and get dragged when you can avoid that?

LMAO.

My bad everyone hope this all wasn't too annoying. I'm done with this little thing going on here. Graphik you can take the W or the L here just don't see a need to take vevmo so seriously getting so annoyed by peoples opinions (@people coming for DA) or subbing people (@Graphik) but you do you. 

Trying to get back on topic anyone know if a lot of AYTO got calls this time? I know usually they are last minute additions and only a few are called  but are they all getting calls now like the Real World people?

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive.  

IF I do that, it's usually in response to some info somebody said about a castmember (example: "I know someone on here said that Greg wanted to do a Challenge"), NOT in the context of what we're currently talking about. I've already said I have no problems doing so & i've already directly told you you were annoying before so you can believe whatever you want in that regard. I went against my own judgement & mind by not saying your name, trying to keep it peaceful & not have it turn into something but that happened anyway so that was my bad.You insert yourself in convos all the time where not a soul was talking to you; you can kill that noise also. That's the nature of a discussion forum, you can't have a discussion unless you put yourself somewhere in it. I came from where anybody else would come from.I brought up Ivory for my point: How can anybody (you in particular) have anything to say about Debut's opinion on Simone, but you feel the same way he does about Ivory, somebody who basically did the EXACT same thing Simone did on Exes 2? Whether you cared about her or not or whether you felt like she was "irrelevant"(nobody asked you that either way), she showed something in the little time she was on the screen; much more than Camila did on SBC yet she somehow got a Challenge. The castmembers themselves called Simone irrelevant & just trying to make a name for herself also. Nobody said anything about Ivory getting on a current Challenge (although I would love it if she randomly did); it's been entirely too long since VR so don't fix your mind to believe ANYBODY said that. Whether I agree with how he feels about Simone as a castmember or not, it seems to always be an issue when Debut states his opinions when people feel the same way about others

Didn't finish the last paragraph because you are already taking this too seriously. In regards to the first bold I've seen you post multiple times saying something about someone who annoys you with your "yeah someone annoying here..." etc etc. Again wasn't sure if it was me but regardless who it was no need to beat around the bush to through jabs at people. In regards to the second bold yes I insert myself in coversations to talk about my opinions like many others do which is fine what I don't do is chime in my opinion and add "someone on here thinks this LOL" or " someone annoying here doesn't think that". I simply say my input and thats it. Something you clearly did not do.And about the third bold you act like I was attacking DA about his thoughts it's really not that serious lol I don't know why you seem more upset than him? (i think your a guy) He thinks differently than I do and we were discussing two different opinions in a pretty civil way until you came in. 

I really don't give a shit what you think you've seen. If I DID do it, I wasn't talking about you but I'm talking to you now & I'm telling you now (like i've told you before) that you're annoying. You do that pretty often yourself with the indirect "jabs" (i'm sure you also try to avoid the thread getting derailed) so cut the act like you're "with the shits" & you don't know wher this is coming from lmaoI'm not upset at all & it don't matter if i'm a dude, I'm just wondering why do people constantly engage with him if you're that annoyed by him? It's been clear for a minute that he's not wavering from his opinions. 

The asking if your a guy was when I was talking about DA not you cause I wasn't sure and Nah I don't take jabs and sub people like you did to start this that's all on you just wanted to know who you are constantly throwing these jabs at. I just say my piece and have discussions with people no need to sub people.Again you act like I was coming at him and flipping out. I know his opinion I don't know if you got me confused with someone else but I'm not even that annoyed by him. Never tried to change his opinion once. You done trying to come to his rescue unnecessarily when I'm cool with him? lolalso I've seen you call me annoying like 3 times would you like me to confirm that I saw this? or you gonna go for another time saying "I'm telling you like I told you before I think you're annoying" even though we barely interact here? 

You lying like a motherfucker lmaooo it's all good & gravy now bc we're about to go in circles with you playing dumb like you're so cool with everybody now & don't throw "indirect jabs" at people lol fuck outta here.

If you MUST know, IF I was doing that (which I probably wasn't) I was likely talking about that racist trash poster Seminole who I don't normally acknowlege, but I also find you annoying no matter many times we interact. Can you rest peacefully now, knowing that I wasn't talking about you? Lol you good.

Debut Album wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Why would she need to hide from Nia? 

Latoya was scared of Nia. She talked shit about her with Jasmine but she was quiet as a mouse while Jasmine got dragged.  

Well I mean why speak up and get dragged when you can avoid that?

LMAO.

I mean I like Latoya and I think she can be a good character but I don't think she can match Nia.

However I do see Latoya dragging Simone easily.

And with this whole "taking things seriously on Vevmo" thing, Ok then there shouldn't be NO problems with the AYTO/Jay/Trey/Sahar coming up on ANY threads, nor should there be an issue with said opinions if we keeping it all the way funky. 

I mean I like Latoya and I think she can be a good character but I don't think she can match Nia.

However I do see Latoya dragging Simone easily.

I would pick Simone over Latoya. I think Simone is just ratchet while Latoya chooses her battles.

My bad everyone hope this all wasn't too annoying. I'm done with this little thing going on here. Graphik you can take the W or the L here just don't see a need to take vevmo so seriously getting so annoyed by peoples opinions (@people coming for DA) or subbing people (@Graphik) but you do you. Trying to get back on topic anyone know if a lot of AYTO got calls this time? I know usually they are last minute additions and only a few are called  but are they all getting calls now like the Real World people?

Why I think that you're talking about next season when I read that LOL.

 

KChallenge10 wrote:

My bad everyone hope this all wasn't too annoying. I'm done with this little thing going on here. Graphik you can take the W or the L here just don't see a need to take vevmo so seriously getting so annoyed by peoples opinions (@people coming for DA) or subbing people (@Graphik) but you do you. Trying to get back on topic anyone know if a lot of AYTO got calls this time? I know usually they are last minute additions and only a few are called  but are they all getting calls now like the Real World people?

Why I think that you're talking about next season when I read that LOL. 

lol nah I meant now and this time like for Rivals 3. 

I don't think any of the other AA girls really wanna see Nia. Tbh Aneesa is intimidated by her too but Aneesa has shown to be a bit scary lately. I'm still done with how she's been letting Laurel talk all of this shit to & about her and her not ever really addressing it.

Debut Album wrote:

I mean I like Latoya and I think she can be a good character but I don't think she can match Nia.However I do see Latoya dragging Simone easily.

I would pick Simone over Latoya. I think Simone is just ratchet while Latoya chooses her battles.

Simone ain't nothing to be scared of IMO. Latoya can definetly handle her. I get the feeling that Simone is little else but getting loud and clapping.

I don't think any of the other AA girls really wanna see Nia. Tbh Aneesa is intimidated by her too but Aneesa has shown to be a bit scary lately. I'm still done with how she's been letting Laurel talk all of this shit to & about her and her not ever really addressing it.

Yeah they all scared of Nia but I think if they actually clashed Simone would be the only one to argue back.

Simone ain't nothing to be scared of IMO. Latoya can definetly handle her. I get the feeling that Simone is little else but getting loud and clapping.

I agree she's nothing to be scared of but I don't think she's scary either. I've never seen her or Nia back down from a fight while Latoya, Jasmine, and Aneesa have.

I think I've just read the same thing back and forth on the pages I've missed. There's no reason why Jay or Sahar should come back (believe me, Jay can stay gone, and I'd be okay with that), but people from another show should have free reign to come on. Lol. The logic is unbelievable.

I think it's the matter of relevency, I mean AYTO? is fresh and new so their almost as if they are one of the latest real world seasons which means they'll get calls just from just being a later season.

I don't think any of the other AA girls really wanna see Nia. Tbh Aneesa is intimidated by her too but Aneesa has shown to be a bit scary lately. I'm still done with how she's been letting Laurel talk all of this shit to & about her and her not ever really addressing it.

I don't think people really wanna fuck wit Nia either. She's too much for them IMO. That's why they really need to be trying to get her on as much as possible instead of banning the girl(that is if they did).

And that shit made me mad that Aneesa did clap back at Laurel. If anyone on Twitter needs to shut the fuck up it's her.(well her after Cara Maria).

hardbitten wrote:

I think I've just read the same thing back and forth on the pages I've missed. There's no reason why Jay or Sahar should come back (believe me, Jay can stay gone, and I'd be okay with that), but people from another show should have free reign to come on. Lol. The logic is unbelievable.

Not even that; Simone has a reason to come on despite some of the cast themselves calling her irrelevant & just wanting camera time, yet when it comes to someone who pretty much did the same thing she did (Ivory) then it's "well she's irrelevant, she just wanted camera time, Susie & Tori didn't pay her any attention, etc.". Make up your mind. Neither Simone or Ivory can be put in the same can be put in the same category as Jay/Trey/Nate/Priscilla/whoever the fuck else IMO.Don't get me wrong, I really like Simone & I think she brought it on AYTO but just based on what happened on Exes 2; I can't blame people at all for not wanting to see her back.

Simone can come on any time. As can Trey & Priscilla, but Jay does nothing for me, and Nate's kinda like Jay IMO. I dunno. I think I'd be fine with AYTO if Simone is given the Camila treatment. It's clear she might be the only one doing something. Potato Head, Clowniana, Christina, Devin, and Cheyenne can go, even though I like the latter two. Cheyenne doesn't seem like she can handle people's opinions. And neither can Clowniana from the looks of it.

I dunno. I'm tired of the reaching, I think. But I'll probably be back to arguing about it soon.

Pages