AYTO on The Challenge: Discussion Thread

1083 posts / 0 new
Last post

KChallenge10 wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Well not a lick if that came through on Exes 2. If she were so special then she would've showed something there. Girl is your everyday ratchet heiffer who ain't shit.

You want Jay to come back for redemption from Exes 2 yet you are dragging Simone who looks like she redeemed herself from the same season. Atleast she fought to be on Exes 2 and didn't quit because of a damn drink.

Word. Simone cant get a pass for one irrelevant season (even though it looks like she brought something on her second) but Ashley K, Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla deserve another shot? .......ok 

Y'all do the same shit with people you listed.

But Simone was actually in drama on AYTO so we know she has it in her while the ones I listed didn't really do anything on their own Real World season plus a challenge. 

Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

Idk how y'all can make claims about people you haven't watched get. I know most of y'all know placement spoilers and some random storylines but overall you still haven't seen the show or how people interacted. So I'd hold off on calling first timers a waste until you see them in the house.

Debut Album wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

WittyWrath wrote:
Debut Album wrote:Well not a lick if that came through on Exes 2. If she were so special then she would've showed something there. Girl is your everyday ratchet heiffer who ain't shit.

You want Jay to come back for redemption from Exes 2 yet you are dragging Simone who looks like she redeemed herself from the same season. Atleast she fought to be on Exes 2 and didn't quit because of a damn drink.

Word. Simone cant get a pass for one irrelevant season (even though it looks like she brought something on her second) but Ashley K, Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla deserve another shot? .......ok 

Y'all do the same shit with people you listed.

But Simone was actually in drama on AYTO so we know she has it in her while the ones I listed didn't really do anything on their own Real World season plus a challenge. 

Nate, Trey, and Jay all brought something to their respective RW seasons. And while they didn't do a whole lot on the challenges they could potentially bring something if they returned. Plus Nate/Pricilla barely got a shot to shine so I think they should return just based off that.

You might have a Case with Ashley but shit..she could be decent competition if nothing else. This is a competition show you know.

Irrelevant, but Chey is so pretty.

She's aight. looks a little slow but still aight.

Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.

I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

mariochristopher__ wrote:

Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people.

But you got a point though.

Graphik wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

Yeah agreed I like random and odd choices. It's just the themes limit them that's why Team/Individual formats are needed.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

Right. So they can't get on me for wanting certain people to return then. That's the point.

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

..And then they get mad at me for not agreeing with them. I'm not just going to accept these assholes on the challenges. It's just not going to happen.

Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

Graphik wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Graphik wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

..And then they get mad at me for not agreeing with them. I'm not just going to accept these assholes on the challenges. It's just not going to happen.

No one is mad lol Me personally I'm just trying to understand your logic and reasoning behind wanting Jay, Trey, Nate etc on the show over someone like Simone aside from the whole "AYTO are assholes and don't deserve a spot" schtick. But to each their own. AYTO is on the show now whether we all like it or not. 

nate is going to be good because he's a crier and a mess

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Graphik wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

..And then they get mad at me for not agreeing with them. I'm not just going to accept these assholes on the challenges. It's just not going to happen.

No one is mad lol Me personally I'm just trying to understand your logic and reasoning behind wanting Jay, Trey, Nate etc on the show over someone like Simone aside from the whole "AYTO are assholes and don't deserve a spot" schtick. But to each their own. AYTO is on the show now whether we all like it or not. 

Well if you look at the posts on the social media thread from a few days ago where people kept coming at me. Clearly someone is mad lol.

My thing with Simone is just she doesn't seem all that interesting to me. From what I've seen of her she's just another "ratchet" girl who's all talk and no action. She's not about that life like Nia is and she doesn't have the tounge LaToya does. All she is get loud and clap her hands. That ain't shit to me. But if you let people on this site tell it she's the second coming of Coral.

Nate/Trey/Jay may not be wildly entertaining but neither is Simone.

Graphik wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Graphik wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

..And then they get mad at me for not agreeing with them. I'm not just going to accept these assholes on the challenges. It's just not going to happen.

My only issues is with you inserting your opinion as fact into conversations you should really just avoid. Like we could be talking about what someone from AYTO had for breakfast and you'd pop up with "UGh I hate those non-castmembers they're such fucktards" or some irrelevant shit lmao. Then you're all like "ignore me if you don't like it" but stay trying to make sure everyone knows you hate AYTO.

Now that you've got your own thread to shitpost in I'm good tbh. I can ignore it easier here than having to see every other reply be your shitposts. lmao.

 

Graphik wrote:

Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*

So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint.

 

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

Who is Ivory?

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
Graphik wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote: Agreed Christina & Simone I think is AYTO? top priority.I was excited to see Nate because he was a random choice and an odd one.

Cool. Now (not speaking to you directly, addressing the whole topic) what's wrong with any other random, odd choice?

Well they're AYTO so apparently that makes them more entertaining than Rw people despite it being said they're the same kind of people. But you got a point though.

Mfw you use this same logic but with the roles reversed lmao.

It's other people (that don't agree with Debut) who also use the same logic so it's basically one big circle.

..And then they get mad at me for not agreeing with them. I'm not just going to accept these assholes on the challenges. It's just not going to happen.

My only issues is with you inserting your opinion as fact into conversations you should really just avoid. Like we could be talking about what someone from AYTO had for breakfast and you'd pop up with "UGh I hate those non-castmembers they're such fucktards" or some irrelevant shit lmao. Then you're all like "ignore me if you don't like it" but stay trying to make sure everyone knows you hate AYTO.Now that you've got your own thread to shitpost in I'm good tbh. I can ignore it easier here than having to see every other reply be your shitposts. lmao. 

Ever think that maybe I just like to shittalk people I hate on the show alot? It's fun to me honestly.

And don't worry..I'm still gonna "shitpost" all over the site. I got other opinions you know.

Who is Ivory?

lol she was on Road Rules Viewers Revenge but she never made it to the RV. All I remember from her honestly is getting into it with Susie at one of the pit stops. She was like a ratchet NY girl maybe she did more but that's all I remember. Don't really get the hype unless I missed something.

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lol

Of course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?

Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive. 

 

PinkRose wrote:

Who is Ivory?

lol she was on Road Rules Viewers Revenge but she never made it to the RV. All I remember from her honestly is getting into it with Susie at one of the pit stops. She was like a ratchet NY girl maybe she did more but that's all I remember. Don't really get the hype unless I missed something.

I remember now because that and south pacific are the only road rules Season , I have watched.

People really wants Ivory from all people? The only thing she did was her exchange of words with susie once and saying she had a crush on Kina. Other than she was irrelevant and never made it on the RB. I would understand someone like Angel being brought up.

KChallenge10 wrote:

PinkRose wrote:Who is Ivory?

lol she was on Road Rules Viewers Revenge but she never made it to the RV. All I remember from her honestly is getting into it with Susie at one of the pit stops. She was like a ratchet NY girl maybe she did more but that's all I remember. Don't really get the hype unless I missed something.

I remember now because that and south pacific are the only road rules Season , I have watched.People really wants Ivory from all people? The only thing she did was her exchange of words with susie once and saying she had a crush on Kina. Other than she was irrelevant and never made it on the RB. I would understand someone like Angel being brought up.

I really took her thing with Susie as her trying to overcompensate not getting on the RV. She wanted some airtime so she did the only thing she could and I just remember Susie being like "what? who is this" lol Maybe I'm wrong though havn't seen it since it aired and I was like 12.

Ivory would still be doing Challenges to this day. Trust.

I dont care about Ivory...I would have love for Angel to become a regular (I know she moved on), but I really like her on VR and Gaunlet 3 even though she was way more chill.

Graphik wrote:

KChallenge10 wrote:

Graphik wrote:
KChallenge10 wrote:
Graphik wrote:Now I disagree with Debut about Simone but I still respect his opinion. One of the same people saying Simone deserves a pass has also tried to say he didn't see why Ivory should've been on The Challenges & that she didn't deserve a shot when Ivory brought more in the 10-15 minutes of her episode of Viewers' Revenge than any of the "boring" people that get talked about on here (Jay, Trey, Nate, Priscilla, etc.)....just as backwards as you claim others to be but okie dokie.

@ the person already. lol 

You know I have no problems doing such & was going to but decided against it. But good to see you didn't catch amnesia. *thumbs up*So as it stands: its working both ways, its clearly not just Debut & others who see his viewpoint. 

Always throwing subs but its all good lol It's really no big deal to me anyway. Just told debut why I was questioning because I really wanted to know reasoning besides his usual non castmember stuff. Didn't care for Ivory 10+ years ago, still don't care for her now but to each their own. If she was on a different season outside of Viewers Revenge which sucked maybe she would have caught my attention more. 

I seem to remember me telling you outright that you were annoying so kill that "always throwing subs" noise. I personally decided against @'ing you this time as to not derail the thread, but seeing that its happened regardless I know better next time lolOf course I'm not talking about her coming on the show NOW, I know you not that dense. I'm talking about during the era in which Viewers' Revenge aired (which was 9, not 10+). Nor did I ask you whether you cared then/now or not, as I'm also trying to understand your viewpoint & how you can talk about Debut when you do the same thing.

lol its just funny cause you do a lot of "i know someone on here...", "well someone on here says....", "I only find one person annoying here...". Whether those were all me or not just @ me bruh. About Ivory, you were the one to bring up my opinions about Ivory for no reason at all so just wanted to put my opinion out there again in case others didn't get what you were saying you know?Me and debut were having a convo on here idk where you came from but yeah we're good. Oh and my bad 9 years ago not 10. Please forgive.  

IF I do that, it's usually in response to some info somebody said about a castmember (example: "I know someone on here said that Greg wanted to do a Challenge"), NOT in the context of what we're currently talking about. I've already said I have no problems doing so & i've already directly told you you were annoying before so you can believe whatever you want in that regard. I went against my own judgement & mind by not saying your name, trying to keep it peaceful & not have it turn into something but that happened anyway so that was my bad.

You insert yourself in convos all the time where not a soul was talking to you; you can kill that noise also. That's the nature of a discussion forum, you can't have a discussion unless you put yourself somewhere in it. I came from where anybody else would come from.

I brought up Ivory for my point: How can anybody (you in particular) have anything to say about Debut's opinion on Simone, but you feel the same way he does about Ivory, somebody who basically did the EXACT same thing Simone did on Exes 2? Whether you cared about her or not or whether you felt like she was "irrelevant"(nobody asked you that either way), she showed something in the little time she was on the screen; much more than Camila did on SBC yet she somehow got a Challenge. The castmembers themselves called Simone irrelevant & just trying to make a name for herself also. Nobody said anything about Ivory getting on a current Challenge (although I would love it if she randomly did); it's been entirely too long since VR so don't fix your mind to believe ANYBODY said that. Whether I agree with how he feels about Simone as a castmember or not, it seems to always be an issue when Debut states his opinions when people feel the same way about others

Pages