AYTO on The Challenge: Discussion Thread

1205 posts / 0 new
Last post

Graphik wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:Savage, lol.

If only we could see about some of these posters in real life....

It'd be square up time. Like I'm tired of talking...... I'm ready to beat ass but since we are online and live in different places no one is about to step to me unless they trying to come to the A and pay a visit but bitches got no flight money so next. Therefore you get ignored. It's fuckin dead bitch. 

Yes! I'm ready to truly lay people out.

And for the record ain't nobody offended about that funky ass list. I just think it's petty to be passing around a list of people who's posts that they don't like. That's some High School shit to me.Whoever did that can continue on with that.

Nah. You're wrong. Its not even really being passed around. Only 3 people have seen it. 

Petty/high school shit is your shitposting but i digress. 

Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Motherfucker i've been on here as an actual poster for only 2 years; 1 doesn't really even count because I was banned.

What you & other dummies of your ilk don't seem to realize is that you bitching about other people's opinions is counterproductive & even more annoying than said bitching. It is NOT that hard to ignore the posters you don't like. See you've been talking this shit for the past week but when the fire gets too hot, now "It's really not that serious". You started this punk shit the other night whining about people talking about Sarah. It's a DISCUSSION FORUM. If you're that sensitive, then you need to get the fuck off the Internet period. This is nothing compared to social media, Yahoo/MSN comments, other forums, etc.

Nobody cares about that list, i'm just telling you & whoever made it that y'all are pussy for even entertaining something like that; whining like little girls because you can't handle people having an opinion about other people, the fuck?

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

richjoe92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
mariochristopher__ wrote:
Graphik wrote:Thinking about it.....I think it's time for LIghthearted Ent. to invest in AYTO having their own Challenge. They have more than enough people for it & I wouldn't mind having 2 different competition shows to watch.

Too late Dario, Christina & Simone already strapped in with the Fam. Their apart of us now.

No the fuck they aren't.

Yes they are. Period.

No They aren't. Period.

Sorry buddy, they are. You're stucked with them, whether you like it or not.  :* 

No they aren't. And they never will be.

They have so, too bad. Infinity Period.

Nope.

Yup.

badladjj wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:Savage, lol.

If only we could see about some of these posters in real life....

It'd be square up time. Like I'm tired of talking...... I'm ready to beat ass but since we are online and live in different places no one is about to step to me unless they trying to come to the A and pay a visit but bitches got no flight money so next. Therefore you get ignored. It's fuckin dead bitch. 

Yes! I'm ready to truly lay people out.

Is that Atlanta, Georgia?

So we got another hater/second account on here?...

Debut Album wrote:

And for the record ain't nobody offended about that funky ass list. I just think it's petty to be passing around a list of people who's posts that they don't like. That's some High School shit to me.Whoever did that can continue on with that.

Nah. You're wrong. Its not even really being passed around. Only 3 people have seen it. Petty/high school shit is your shitposting but i digress. 

Doesn't matter if its 3 or 300. It's some pathetic shit regardless.

Bupersoy wrote:

Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Motherfucker i've been on here as an actual poster for only 2 years; 1 doesn't really even count because I was banned.What you & other dummies of your ilk don't seem to realize is that you bitching about other people's opinions is counterproductive & even more annoying than said bitching. It is NOT that hard to ignore the posters you don't like. See you've been talking this shit for the past week but when the fire gets too hot, now "It's really not that serious". You started this punk shit the other night whining about people talking about Sarah. It's a DISCUSSION FORUM. If you're that sensitive, then you need to get the fuck off the Internet period. This is nothing compared to social media, Yahoo/MSN comments, other forums, etc.Nobody cares about that list, i'm just telling you & whoever made it that y'all are pussy for even entertaining something like that; whining like little girls because you can't handle people having an opinion about other people, the fuck?

But when i have an opinion about ya'lls opinions its world war 3. Aight:). Like i said it nevet has been and never will be that serious lmao. 

It's a discussion forum and im having a meta discussion over the users here. Nbd. No need to be upset about it lmao. 

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:And for the record ain't nobody offended about that funky ass list. I just think it's petty to be passing around a list of people who's posts that they don't like. That's some High School shit to me.Whoever did that can continue on with that.

Nah. You're wrong. Its not even really being passed around. Only 3 people have seen it. Petty/high school shit is your shitposting but i digress. 

Doesn't matter if its 3 or 300. It's some pathetic shit regardless.

Nah youre wrong. 

AYTO? brings the worst out of venmo posters.

Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

AYTO? brings the worst out of zenmo posters.

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

AYTO? brings the worst out of vevmo posters.

True but I still like show mainly for the mathmatic aspect. Also where people raging this hard when it came to Fresh Meat.

Graphik wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Its really not that serious graphik lmao. I didnt even make the list, it was given to me by someone whos been here a lot longer than me :). Im sorry a list on the internet offends ya'll lmao. Funny how youve been on vevmo for years shit talking people on mtv but cant handle a week of someone calling you on it. 

Motherfucker i've been on here as an actual poster for only 2 years; 1 doesn't really even count because I was banned.What you & other dummies of your ilk don't seem to realize is that you bitching about other people's opinions is counterproductive & even more annoying than said bitching. It is NOT that hard to ignore the posters you don't like. See you've been talking this shit for the past week but when the fire gets too hot, now "It's really not that serious". You started this punk shit the other night whining about people talking about Sarah. It's a DISCUSSION FORUM. If you're that sensitive, then you need to get the fuck off the Internet period. This is nothing compared to social media, Yahoo/MSN comments, other forums, etc.Nobody cares about that list, i'm just telling you & whoever made it that y'all are pussy for even entertaining something like that; whining like little girls because you can't handle people having an opinion about other people, the fuck?

But when i have an opinion about ya'lls opinions its world war 3. Aight:). Like i said it nevet has been and never will be that serious lmao. It's a discussion forum and im having a meta discussion over the users here. Nbd. No need to be upset about it lmao. 

I'm not upset at all lmao this is just how I talk. Whether it's serious or not, I just feel like you're bitchmade for all of this whining you've been doing.

Also, I haven't had an issue with you before so I haven't felt the need to ignore you for any reason. You brought me into it, so this is the outcome.

I really don't see Adam, Brittany, JJ, Simone, Brianna, Brandon, Nate, Cheyenne, Christina, Nelson, and Amanda becoming regulars because they don't really fit themes. I think Devin is the only one who has a chance. I think some have a chance at being on Exes 3 but that's about it. Plus, with the addition of AYTO4 people now, it limits there chances even more and those who have yet to do one may not have a chance anymore as the season 4 people will likely come before them. 

So, if RW/FM/RR/Camila don't decline, AYTO won't be on a season, right? AYTO were all alternatives for both Exes2, Bloodlines and Rivals3?

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

The way you come off about it makes you appear petty. Had you been more respectful about it and not clamoring for only the "real cast members" there wouldn't be this much hostility.

Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

Because YOU KEEP COMING FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You and Kenny are the ones with the problem. Not us. YOU started this shit. So now that people are throwing it back at you you can't take it.

If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

richjoe92 wrote:

AYTO? brings the worst out of vevmo posters.

True but I still like show mainly for the mathmatic aspect. Also where people raging this hard when it came to Fresh Meat.

You know, I wonder if it was. I don't know if this site was around that long. Maybe DA or PinkRose would know. No shade, I just think you two are the most senior in regards to The Challenge forums.

Bupersoy wrote:

Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

Because YOU KEEP COMING FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You and Kenny are the ones with the problem. Not us. YOU started this shit. So now that people are throwing it back at you you can't take it.If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

What? I dont even want you to ignore me tbh, just pointing out your hypocricy. 

Like, you imediately told me to ignore you lmao. And now y'all writing paragraphs about how i shouldn't talk bad about you less your feelings be hurt. But i meaaan.

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

The way you come off about it makes you appear petty. Had you been more respectful about it and not clamoring for only the "real cast members" there wouldn't be this much hostility.

It shouldn't matter how I come off about it. It's the damn truth regardless out it comes out. Real World/Road Rules built this franchise. Without those two shows there would be no challenges. so to see a bunch of useless thristbuckets come in and do NOTHING while Real Worlders(and a couple of Roadies) who would do so much more for this franchise gets passed up just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not angry and raging over it. I just don't like it and express it strongly and people just have a damn problem with it.

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

The way you come off about it makes you appear petty. Had you been more respectful about it and not clamoring for only the "real cast members" there wouldn't be this much hostility.

It shouldn't matter how I come off about it. It's the damn truth regardless out it comes out. Real World/Road Rules built this franchise. Without those two shows there would be no challenges. so to see a bunch of useless thristbuckets come in and do NOTHING while Real Worlders(and a couple of Roadies) who would do so much more for this franchise gets passed up just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not angry and raging over it. I just don't like it and express it strongly and people just have a damn problem with it.

Wrong.

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

Because YOU KEEP COMING FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You and Kenny are the ones with the problem. Not us. YOU started this shit. So now that people are throwing it back at you you can't take it.If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

What? I dont even want you to ignore me tbh, just pointing out your hypocricy. Like, you imediately told me to ignore you lmao. And now y'all writing paragraphs about how i shouldn't talk bad about you less your feelings be hurt. But i meaaan.

There's no hypocrisy here. And that's really not the point. You can badmouth people here all you want; Just know that people will fire back at you. You just want people to sit there and take it while you act childish passing around lists and shit. it's not going to happen. You can't ask people to ignore you when you come in here whining about people's opinions. It makes you look weak and people WILL come at you for it. That's just how it is.

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

The way you come off about it makes you appear petty. Had you been more respectful about it and not clamoring for only the "real cast members" there wouldn't be this much hostility.

It shouldn't matter how I come off about it. It's the damn truth regardless out it comes out. Real World/Road Rules built this franchise. Without those two shows there would be no challenges. so to see a bunch of useless thristbuckets come in and do NOTHING while Real Worlders(and a couple of Roadies) who would do so much more for this franchise gets passed up just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not angry and raging over it. I just don't like it and express it strongly and people just have a damn problem with it.

RR/RW may have built the franchise but it doesn't mean they should stick with those shows exclusively. Road rules is gone and not everyone from real world wants to do the challenge. The reason people have a problem with you is because the way you present your opinion. You comment with hostility for the non-cast members people are gonna respond back in return.

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

Because YOU KEEP COMING FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You and Kenny are the ones with the problem. Not us. YOU started this shit. So now that people are throwing it back at you you can't take it.If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

What? I dont even want you to ignore me tbh, just pointing out your hypocricy. Like, you imediately told me to ignore you lmao. And now y'all writing paragraphs about how i shouldn't talk bad about you less your feelings be hurt. But i meaaan.

There's no hypocrisy here. And that's really not the point. You can badmouth people here all you want; Just know that people will fire back at you. You just want people to sit there and take it while you act childish passing around lists and shit. it's not going to happen. You can't ask people to ignore you when you come in here whining about people's opinions. It makes you look weak and people WILL come at you for it. That's just how it is.

You're deflecting. You're in the wrong.

Alright, back to happy-go-lucky stoner Graphik lmao

Just gotta get people in order when they have you fucked up, thinking they can try you b/c you have differing opinions & you can thoroughly see through their bullshit that they love to project outwardly. Carry on...

 

Debut Album wrote:

TKW92 wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:
Debut Album wrote:
TKW92 wrote:Debut you should really see help with your denial. The fact that 8 people are from AYTO are in rivals 3 should tell you they are part of the franchise now. If you can't accept to where you're gonna constantly bitch about it  you can just not watch.God I wish Vevmo had a block feature so I don't have to put up with your whiny bullshit.

First of all it's 10 not 8. Second of all I won't be watching this pathetic bullshit season known as Rivals 3 so I'm following through on the not watching..at least for this season.Thridly if you can't handle my "Whiny Bullshit" then you can log off. It's not that hard.

You know what else isn't hard, accepting the fact that AYTO are part of the show. But whatever keep acting like a spoiled brat that didn't get a certain toy for Christmas and keep nagging about it.

You're right in that it isn't hard..but that doesn't mean I have to do it. What you don't seem to get is that I don't have to accept them if I don't want to. I can continue to be a champion for the "purity" of these shows until they end and that's exactly what I intend to do.

Wow that's your goal. Choosing to rage about who should and who shouldn't be on a basic cable reality competition. And yet you wanna call Bupersoy petty. 

It's funny as hell that you take what I say so litteraly. It's not damn goal. All I'm doing is just thinking that Real Worlders and Road Rulers should only be cast. Why can't you handle that? What's so bad about me thinking that? 

The way you come off about it makes you appear petty. Had you been more respectful about it and not clamoring for only the "real cast members" there wouldn't be this much hostility.

It shouldn't matter how I come off about it. It's the damn truth regardless out it comes out. Real World/Road Rules built this franchise. Without those two shows there would be no challenges. so to see a bunch of useless thristbuckets come in and do NOTHING while Real Worlders(and a couple of Roadies) who would do so much more for this franchise gets passed up just doesn't sit well with me. I'm not angry and raging over it. I just don't like it and express it strongly and people just have a damn problem with it.

RR/RW may have built the franchise but it doesn't mean they should stick with those shows exclusively. Road rules is gone and not everyone from real world wants to do the challenge. The reason people have a problem with you is because the way you present your opinion. You comment with hostility for the non-cast members people are gonna respond back in return.

Yes it does...that's the whole point of the show. To showcase various RW/RR's. Not just any asshole from any show. This show has suffered from deviating from that.

And I'm not the only ones that shit-talks people on this show either..Look around you.

Debut Album wrote:

Bupersoy wrote:

Debut Album wrote:
Bupersoy wrote:Ya'll keep throwing around the phrase "ignore me" but aren't willing to ignore me and kenny? Ok. 

Because YOU KEEP COMING FOR OTHER PEOPLE! You and Kenny are the ones with the problem. Not us. YOU started this shit. So now that people are throwing it back at you you can't take it.If you can't take the heat get the hell out of the kitchen.

What? I dont even want you to ignore me tbh, just pointing out your hypocricy. Like, you imediately told me to ignore you lmao. And now y'all writing paragraphs about how i shouldn't talk bad about you less your feelings be hurt. But i meaaan.

There's no hypocrisy here. And that's really not the point. You can badmouth people here all you want; Just know that people will fire back at you. You just want people to sit there and take it while you act childish passing around lists and shit. it's not going to happen. You can't ask people to ignore you when you come in here whining about people's opinions. It makes you look weak and people WILL come at you for it. That's just how it is.

You're deflecting. You're in the wrong.

You're the one that's deflecting and you know it.

Alright, back to happy-go-lucky stoner Graphik lmaoJust gotta get people in order when they have you fucked up, thinking they can try you b/c you have differing opinions & you can thoroughly see through their bullshit that they love to project outwardly. Carry on... 

Exactly.

Pages