Are You the One: Second Chances

1127 posts / 0 new
Last post

PR please give me hope that Morgan isn't on this

HonestTea101 wrote:

Challenge13 why would you even post that picture I was hoping I'd never see that ugly ass motherfucker again 

I didn't watch his show but him , Tori and Mike the former gay escort's  pictures always pop up on my instagram news feed. Tired of seeing all 3...the thirst is real. Morgan looks like a statue you'd see in the Madame Tussauds exhibit in New York

An statue has more personality than him.

 

I can't get over the size of his head though.... He would be the perfect person to play Butthead in a real-life adaptation of that classic show.

 

Damn people really hate Tori now. Mike was a bad decision and she sucks at singing but she was sweet, strategic and fun on AYTO.

morgan isn't cute but has a nice body

I'd just close my eyes and feel that body. ugh lol. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just two peoples nudes leaked from AYTO

Tori's still cool IMO but that whole thing with Mike & Butthead made her look REALLY bad.

Why's the guy Morgan look like the lifeguard in Grownups that has the squeaky girly voice? lmaooo 

I've died. 

If Layton is on this season Smile

Y'all ain't ready. 

I'd just close my eyes and feel that body. ugh lol. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just two peoples nudes leaked from AYTO

whose have? 

camilinator2370 wrote:

I'd just close my eyes and feel that body. ugh lol. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just two peoples nudes leaked from AYTO

whose have? 

Hunter Barfield from season 3 and Alex Kim from season 2 

According to Tanalea, Pratt will most likely be on this since she wrote "see ya in a month" and since they're living together... She deleted that picture since but it's still on Tumblr

Did anyone ever find out more about Tori? Cuz mike never finished exposing her for the "14 days" and gosh don't even get me started with Gio. Dude thinks he's going on the olympics, like calm down its the fucking AYTO spinoff. And i'm really hoping someone eliminates him so he can go home crying to his "wolfpack". 

Did anyone ever find out more about Tori? Cuz mike never finished exposing her for the "14 days" and gosh don't even get me started with Gio. Dude thinks he's going on the olympics, like calm down its the fucking AYTO spinoff. And i'm really hoping someone eliminates him so he can go home crying to his "wolfpack". 

LOL yeah I cringed so hard with his latest posts on IG.

Shocked these idiots dont have more leaked nudes.

Emma and Prosper are not going to be on

DillyBop wrote:

camilinator2370 wrote:I'd just close my eyes and feel that body. ugh lol. I'm surprised there hasn't been more than just two peoples nudes leaked from AYTO

whose have? 

Hunter Barfield from season 3 and Alex Kim from season 2 

its on tumblr

The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

gamer73 wrote:

The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

She better. Can't believe she was an alt for Rivals 3 and we get Christina and Nate :'(

Tbone123 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

She better. Can't believe she was an alt for Rivals 3 and we get Christina and Nate :'(

She was an alternate? Who was her partner? They put 2 AYTO teams as alternates to a season with like 10 AYTO ? lol

gamer73 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

She better. Can't believe she was an alt for Rivals 3 and we get Christina and Nate :'(

She was an alternate? Who was her partner? They put 2 AYTO teams as alternates to a season with like 10 AYTO ? lol

Hunter Brian Barfield.

ibeedevinyo wrote:

gamer73 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

She better. Can't believe she was an alt for Rivals 3 and we get Christina and Nate :'(

She was an alternate? Who was her partner? They put 2 AYTO teams as alternates to a season with like 10 AYTO ? lol

Hunter Brian Barfield.

Did they even interact on AYTO?

PinkRose wrote:

ibeedevinyo wrote:

gamer73 wrote:
Tbone123 wrote:
gamer73 wrote:The devastation of Queen Britni not being on </3

she'll be on the challenge 30 no worries 

She better. Can't believe she was an alt for Rivals 3 and we get Christina and Nate :'(

She was an alternate? Who was her partner? They put 2 AYTO teams as alternates to a season with like 10 AYTO ? lol

Hunter Brian Barfield.

Did they even interact on AYTO?

Yeah , but it wasnt shown on the show.

Adam and Shanley were training today/spending the day together:

Adam and Shanley were training today/spending the day together:

omg wait this can't be Shanley, she looks so different. for a moment i thought this was Bieber lol

PinkRose wrote:

Adam and Shanley were training today/spending the day together: adventureadam47_1479223273557.mp4

omg wait this can't be Shanley, she looks so different. for a moment i thought this was Bieber lol

Thats her without make up and after running with Adam based on his snap. 

Here are nore current pictures , she is just skinniner/blonde have tats and some piercings.

Pages