Are You The One? (Season 6)- SPOILERS

3530 posts / 0 new
Last post

I forgot this is the weekend all of AYTO6 was reuniting lol

none of the ones I actually was interested in went. Tear

andre sucks, but andre & didi would make a hot ass couple from the pics i saw this weekend

Nurys made sure to get a pic so Challenge producers could see☕️☠️

I wonder who Paulie hooked up with...

He has a pic wih Audrey on a bed, but whoever it is better get tested.

I wonder who Paulie hooked up with...

The fact that these girls keep giving him the time of day after everything that has been revealed about him is mind-boggling. Love yourselves!

The fact that these girls keep giving him the time of day after everything that has been revealed about him is mind-boggling. Love yourselves!

oh please half these mtv girls would hook up with Charles Manson if it thought it would get them screen time/ relevancy 

Prey Mantis hooked up with Paulie? Disappointed but not surprised.

Nurys definitely let Malcolm hit again. Lol

I think Gilette & Marco may have done something too.

Nurys definitely let Malcolm hit again. :))I think Gilette & Marco may have done something too.

Thirstbuckets doing thirsty things. 

Paulie is really going round these girls. I hope they all get tested.

according to Ethan, Didi & Andre also hooked up. Nurys & Gilette also got into it but squashed it the next day.

Audrey & Prosper too lawddddd MTV should've been bringing their cameras to film this shit instead of that mess of a dating show.

Mikala also showed up lol

according to Ethan, Didi & Andre also hooked up. Nurys & Gilette also got into it but squashed it the next day.Audrey & Prosper too lawddddd MTV should've been bringing their cameras to film this shit instead of that mess of a dating show.Mikala also showed up lol

and once again ethan gets none? Sad

according to Ethan, Didi & Andre also hooked up. Nurys & Gilette also got into it but squashed it the next day.Audrey & Prosper too lawddddd MTV should've been bringing their cameras to film this shit instead of that mess of a dating show.Mikala also showed up lol

Marco & Geles too

i love how in all their snaps, nurys is literally always taking pictures of herself...meanwhile didi is always actually being fun

Someone tell me why Kareem’s random ass followed me. I ain’t even follow him and he barley follows anyone...

andre is ugly AF and looks like 37 and has the body of a dude going through a midle like crisis. COME ON didi. Love yourself and do better.

Prosper and Audrey would make 1 fine ass couple. 

Pages