Are You The One? (Season 6)- SPOILERS

3506 posts / 0 new
Last post

I didn’t know who Shannon was until they mentioned Anthony. 

Shannon is a dumbass...I've never laughed so hard watching a castmember try to react to something as her at the AYTO6 reunion trying to storm the stage against Alexis.  The most irrelevant person on MTV. 

Shannon is a dumbass...I've never laughed so hard watching a castmember try to react to something as her at the AYTO6 reunion trying to storm the stage against Alexis.  The most irrelevant person on MTV. 

I have to google who she is every time she’s mentioned here. She’s the one out of around 125 castmembers that I legit do not ever remember. 

I swear I only remember Sharon when she’s brought up. I forget she exists 

"I'm gonna hit her." speaking as quietly as ever lmaoooooo......Alexis probably bust out laughing when she saw that. Lol Lol Lol

Wait. Shelia Eddy's cousin was on this? 

Thx 4 ketchin up

Thx 4 ketchin up

kkhhh ok

Yikes at some pf this seaspn 6 cast thinking they are the shot and celebroties lmao

When their season hardly pull 600k-700k 

Yikes at some pf this seaspn 6 cast thinking they are the shot and celebroties lmaoWhen their season hardly pull 600k-700k 

Most of the season 6 cast has turned into complete trash. At least people like Uche/Clinton/Shad etc...are just trying to do them and not live out this wild fantasy of thinking they are bigger and more famous then they are.

I see y’all revived this thread with some stale tea. ☕️

Who would have thought that Shad would be the bearable one 

Has Geles found her neck yet?

I remember we all deadass thought he was going to be the worst just off that damn nickname

TwoStrikes wrote:

I remember we all deadass thought he was going to be the worst just off that damn nickname

HE is by far the best

lol

Yikes at some pf this seaspn 6 cast thinking they are the shot and celebroties lmaoWhen their season hardly pull 600k-700k 

My guess is... Nury. Keith. Geles... I know Keith did some lame ass thing where you basically PAY him to simply make a video for you. 

Has Geles found her neck yet?

on Michael's ballsack

Alright Tyler it's been a good time

I tried to warn y'all

Anybody know what they're filming? There's a bunch of AYTO6 in LA together (including Catalina & Sharon smh) on set for something.

Tyler will never be canceled!

Tyler will never be canceled!

Go talk our king into some common sense. 

We're never getting rid of Catalina and Sharon are we smh

HonestTea101 wrote:

Ugh such royalty.

King of having a crush on Kailah

He has good taste

What happened?

TwoStrikes wrote:

King more successful than the rest of season 6 put together. Truly one of my all time AYTO favorites and a legend season 6 definitely didn’t deserve 

Pages