Are You The One? (Season 6)- SPOILERS

3505 posts / 0 new
Last post

She was trying to link back up with her cousin

Still love her though

I guess that's why they won't use her for a Challenge?

yeah i was told that she may be a liability before Pink knew it was her who did this so it makes sense now

Oh yeah. Now I definitely see why they don’t use her. I understand why they don’t want her on The Challenge, yikes. I do still like her though but damn. 

everybody is on that liability list now a days 

crazy = good tv imo

I wish they'd use her but whatever

anything that keeps a spot open for their beloved bananas

Sucks Alexis probably wont be on The Challenge but king Keith still >>>>>>

Bullshit Queen Violetta is a liability.

*Alexis walks into the Liability Luau & Nia, Ashley M. (?), Violetta & Jordan A. greet her*

"You banned too, bitch? WELCOME TO THE PARTY! *takes a shot*

Why the female liability list more lit than any cast in a decade 

who actually cares about jordan a?

who actually cares about jordan a?

tbh. Besides fucking the racist, she was wallpaper. 

Gimme Orlana If we’re talking wallpaper Smile

Kim Johansson or bust

Kim Lithansson or bust

I do think Jordan would've been one of the ones to come into her own on the Challenge after being boring on her original season though. I saw the potential lol

Of course robbed legend Orlana too.

When Kim showed up episode 10 with a storyline 

*Alexis walks into the Liability Luau & Nia, Ashley M. (?), Violetta & Jordan A. greet her*"You banned too, bitch? WELCOME TO THE PARTY! *takes a shot*

Add Adam Royer to the list

*Alexis walks into the Liability Luau & Nia, Ashley M. (?), Violetta & Jordan A. greet her*"You banned too, bitch? WELCOME TO THE PARTY! *takes a shot*

Ashley M a litability? What did I miss? No way shes a liability

nevidcm wrote:

Kim Lithansson or bust

Does anyone think its super funny how Taylor S. messed around with Cam after him and Mikala split, and now Mikala and Joe are together? Lmao

Remember I told you guys that someone almost stab someone else while filming this, the weekend after the final matchup. I was sent this with the pics I posted back then:

Then today I was finally told after all this months who was that person:"When Keith burned alexis’ poodle they edited out where she chased him around the house with a knife " 

Considering her cousin Shelia STABBED Skylar to death that is yiiiiiiiiikkkeeeessss.

Does anyone think its super funny how Taylor S. messed around with Cam after him and Mikala split, and now Mikala and Joe are together? Lmao

yeah i thought that was funny too! but i do think they make a cute couple.

If any of you are interested in Alexis's cousin's murder case.  It is on Investigation Discovery right now.

If any of you are interested in Alexis's cousin's murder case.  It is on Investigation Discovery right now.

Season/Episode number for people who wanna watch it later?

See No Evil Season 1 Episode 2

I want to feel sorry, but doormat literally put herself in the same situation with the same type of guy twice in a row smh hope the accident wasnt abd and she is okay

So Anthony’s trash and Shannon’s stupid? We been knew

Pages