Are You The One? (Season 6)- SPOILERS

3508 posts / 0 new
Last post

I’m sorry but I was impressed he’s PACKING the perfect size. 

Someone dm me the link too I couldn’t find anything

I got you boo.

I’m sorry but I was impressed he’s PACKING the perfect size. 

for me it’s not always the size of the ship but the skill of the captain and that skinny thing looks like the captain is running onto dry land. 

Some it looks skinny, but others it looks fantastic. Perfect size and girth honestly. And the cumshot *heart eyes*

I too was very impressed 

Ozzy>>>> Mike

Impressed ? Packing? ...........................................................................

lmaoooo 

Ozzy>>>> Mike

Pink did you see the stuff?

Ozzy>>>> Mike

Im still waiting for you to send me Connor Smiths </3. I swear I recall you saying something about him.

PinkRose wrote:

Ozzy>>>> Mike

Im still waiting for you to send me Connor Smiths </3. I swear I recall you saying something about him.

Dumpster boy? 

Who’s nudes y’all salivating over now?

This new dating show is about to be great assumming they stick to the format I heard and the show actually happens ;)Depending on who ends on the cast, but the possibilities I have heard of people that are going through the process right now sound promising hopefully they make the final cast.

Oh I can DEFINITELY see Stassi from Vanderpump Rules on this. 

I can't @ y'all critiquing nudes and D-pics. lol

PinkRose wrote:

This new dating show is about to be great assumming they stick to the format I heard and the show actually happens ;)Depending on who ends on the cast, but the possibilities I have heard of people that are going through the process right now sound promising hopefully they make the final cast.

I'm gonna apply for this lol

shboogies wrote:

PinkRose wrote:This new dating show is about to be great assumming they stick to the format I heard and the show actually happens ;)Depending on who ends on the cast, but the possibilities I have heard of people that are going through the process right now sound promising hopefully they make the final cast.

To my understanding it can be a little to late, they have been casting for this since like september/October.

BDavis18 wrote:

shboogies wrote:

PinkRose wrote:This new dating show is about to be great assumming they stick to the format I heard and the show actually happens ;)Depending on who ends on the cast, but the possibilities I have heard of people that are going through the process right now sound promising hopefully they make the final cast.

To my understanding it can be a little to late, they have been casting for this since like september/October.

damn. Next time you hear about any castings going on let me know ASAP.

I was in your live the other night BDavis. You’re handsome man. 

Monty lmfaooooo 

This my bitch 

Monty lmfaooooo This my bitch 

I keeps it real. Like Nicole Ramos will tell you, I’m 100 lol. 

BDavis be looking good with his NY Italian accent lol

There’s a stench of rebalastic in this thread

Omg lol

What’s bdavis’ ig 

What’s bdavis’ ig 

Bitch you tryna cheat on me?

Omfg.  ⚰️⚰️⚰️

Word to the why, if someone doesn't ask for dick pics then don't send them any. Good thing that was only a link and I didn't click, but thx anyways.

So basically Michael was in a relationship just before filming, dumped her girlfriend for the show, then just come back with her after the show ?

Idk if that’s the same girl but I do remember he was in relationship with a blonde right before filming, and after PinkRose added his name on here for the show, the pics with him and the blonde chick mysteriously disappeared lol.

Despite I like his nudes lol, I don’t want to see him ever again on TV... I hate desperate-for-fame people. 

So basically Michael was in a relationship just before filming, dumped her girlfriend for the show, then just come back with her after the show ?Idk if that’s the same girl but I do remember he was in relationship with a blonde right before filming, and after PinkRose added his name on here for the show, the pics with him and the blonde chick mysteriously disappeared lol.Despite I like his nudes lol, I don’t want to see him ever again on TV... I hate desperate-for-fame people. 

Different girl

Can you share them with me as well Wink

TwoStrikes wrote:

Someone dm me the link too I couldn’t find anything

I got you boo.

Care to share them with me Smile

Pages