Are You The One? (Season 5)

3597 posts / 0 new
Last post

Who else is up there? Derrick and Hayden?

Tbone123 wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:

Mike is literally Creepy Uncle Vince's twin but way hotter and muscular

HAAAA YOU TRIED IT.Exit to the left along with your invalid opinion.

You mad because its the truth Wink

Yeah he literally looks like him especially in those snaps. Who knows he might be like Stacey or Kayla and look completely different on camera

Jamoia77 (w.e ends being his name) looks like a Thomas Buell triplet lol

rideordie95 wrote:

Tbone123 wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:Mike is literally Creepy Uncle Vince's twin but way hotter and muscular

HAAAA YOU TRIED IT.Exit to the left along with your invalid opinion.You mad because its the truth Wink

Yeah he literally looks like him especially in those snaps. Who knows he might be like Stacey or Kayla and look completely different on camera

Mike does look like Vinny pig from the challenges especially in that snap lol

When does the spinoff start filming? Next week?

The weekend after this one based on what I was told

Uh yeah, no. I don't see it.

 

Please don't have an eleventh girl. that was part of  the reason why season two was such a failure. You don't need gimmicks if you have a good real cast who can carry meaningful storylines mtv...

Mike is literally Creepy Uncle Vince's twin but way hotter and muscular

I think he looks more like a Bruno/Vince and John (AYTO4) mix to me.

AND I thought Jamoia was Thomas in that pic PR posted. lmaooo

Everyone is good looking but the girls >>>>> the guys based on social media.

Devin/Rashida on the AYTO spin off going be nice

fingers cross Kiki/mike on it

Alicia & Shannon looks like they would be on Bad Girls Club

Rumor has it that lighthearted/MTV is dropping an og couple for a season 5 one for the spinoff smh

I dont get why they tell them something and then change their Mind last minute, even though they knew WHAT AND WHO they really wanted from the start. 

If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

Kiki stated to a reliable source that she wasnt doing the spinoff or any show for now, she was starting a "serious" job at the time. Who knows if things have change since then , but it was when testing for it was happening.

Really dislike the unkept look that both Prosper and Derrick have. 

AshKelseyFan wrote:

If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

Kiki stated to a reliable source that she wasnt doing the spinoff or any show for now, she was starting a "serious" job at the time. Who knows if things have change since then , but it was when testing for it was happening.

awww that sucks. I know my fave from season 1 is not doing it either. Xtina from season 2 has a boyfriend so shes probably not doing it and I feel confident that julia is not doing it because she will be in Texas on the 17th. I have no one to root for Sad

If they fucking drop Shanley......

Lmfaooooo if they drop Adam and Shanley. I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Adam/Shanley were/would be boring together. 

Damn that sucks :/ if the couple has to do with Hayden I'll be ok with it. Hopefully they drop AYTO1 people. Irrelevant bore is not welcomed.

PinkRose wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

Kiki stated to a reliable source that she wasnt doing the spinoff or any show for now, she was starting a "serious" job at the time. Who knows if things have change since then , but it was when testing for it was happening.

awww that sucks. I know my fave from season 1 is not doing it either. Xtina from season 2 has a boyfriend so shes probably not doing it and I feel confident that julia is not doing it because she will be in Texas on the 17th. I have no one to root for Sad

Christina having a bf doesnt really matter, I know Layton did testeing was a very likely.

Tyler was irrelevant and I see them going with christina for it

By OG couple I mean anyone from season 1-4

AshKelseyFan wrote:

PinkRose wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

Kiki stated to a reliable source that she wasnt doing the spinoff or any show for now, she was starting a "serious" job at the time. Who knows if things have change since then , but it was when testing for it was happening.

awww that sucks. I know my fave from season 1 is not doing it either. Xtina from season 2 has a boyfriend so shes probably not doing it and I feel confident that julia is not doing it because she will be in Texas on the 17th. I have no one to root for Sad

Christina having a bf doesnt really matter, I know Layton did testeing was a very likely.Tyler was irrelevant and I see them going with christina for it

omg Xtina gonna SLAY this spin off ❤️❤️❤️

Chelsey and Connor ? Chelsey got a call for challenge 29 but she declined 

PinkRose wrote:

AshKelseyFan wrote:

PinkRose wrote:
AshKelseyFan wrote:If Devin and Rashida are on the cast then I hope Kiki & Mike are on as well. Especially now that she's single again.

Kiki stated to a reliable source that she wasnt doing the spinoff or any show for now, she was starting a "serious" job at the time. Who knows if things have change since then , but it was when testing for it was happening.

awww that sucks. I know my fave from season 1 is not doing it either. Xtina from season 2 has a boyfriend so shes probably not doing it and I feel confident that julia is not doing it because she will be in Texas on the 17th. I have no one to root for Sad

Christina having a bf doesnt really matter, I know Layton did testeing was a very likely.Tyler was irrelevant and I see them going with christina for it

omg Xtina gonna SLAY this spin off ❤️❤️❤️

some Good ol Big Country Lovin'!!! yeah buddy. YUMMY 

Can we get Paris? ☕

Gio and Francesca on the spinoff?

It's really really really really really really really really really really really bad I want Gio to absolutely embarrass and flop on this. I'm glad he never got a chance on the challenge now. Just imagine how absolutely worst he'd be. 

yup he on it lol 

Gio and Francesca on the spinoff?

lmfao watch him be first boot

yup he on it lol 

Kaylen and asaf too

Yaaaas

Pages