Are You The One? (Season 5)

3823 posts / 0 new
Last post

Loudest in room- is weakest 

Males love a blonde - like BAE - men can't resist my hair 

SCREAMING 

Honestly, it's been like months since the show went off air and Alicia hasn't said 1 word about the show, yet the gofundme girls stay talking about the show.

Honestly, it's been like months since the show went off air and Alicia hasn't said 1 word about the show, yet the gofundme girls stay talking about the show.

Alicia is a real bitch. That bitch. She knows she's the star and MTV will have her as the main attraction for a future Challenge. She doesn't have to try.

Garbage. 

CHOCOLATE

Only good thing about this season was BaeLove

Loudest in room- is weakest 

in the past couple of days, tyler has been retweeting tweets that say producers made shannon pick tyler and not derrick, hopefully that's enough to burn his bridges and he won't be seen on the challenge

in the past couple of days, tyler has been retweeting tweets that say producers made shannon pick tyler and not derrick, hopefully that's enough to burn his bridges and he won't be seen on the challenge

I lowkey wanted him on a Challenge just cause he was a huge d-bag but I feel like he would disappoint a la Brandon Tindel.

I didn’t really watch this season but apparently there is a guy named Ozzy from here, and I just found a nude  gif of him while browsing throw Tumblr. 

Pages