Are You The One? (Season 5)

3613 posts / 0 new
Last post

Guys Eddie and Kam are back together on her ig post it said #keddy and theyve been liking each others pics

i cant keep up. these people are a joke.

It's great tv but damn they're all soooo fucking messy.

Guys Eddie and Kam are back together on her ig post it said #keddy and theyve been liking each others pics

no way. 

Hotboiswag wrote:

no way. 

wait what insta I don't see anything? 

Hotboiswag wrote:

no way. 

It sounds like a ploy to get followers and be petty to Alicia. I thought Kam was above the thirst for fame but she playin' the game with the GoFundMe and now with Eddy.

this cast is gettin less an less likable  . . .  smh

Kam ain't went back to no Eddie lmaoooo there's is one slideshow that she posted on IG right after the reunion with the hashtag #Keddy basically saying how she wishes things could've been different but she knows her worth & he didn't. They refollowed each other like a week before the reunion.

^^^Exactly. Y'all should've watched her youtube vid of what happened after the reunion. They made up but they're not back together. But with this season you never know.

^^^Exactly. Y'all should've watched her youtube vid of what happened after the reunion. They made up but they're not back together. But with this season you never know.

yeah I thought so I was hella confused when I saw that post. Idk where that came from at all but I didn't even see Kam liking any of his pics.

Im a bit surprised that Cassandra got to 92k followers on Instagram when she was only relevant for 1 episode... Lol

Im a bit surprised that Cassandra got to 92k followers on Instagram when she was only relevant for 1 episode... Lol

That's my baby right there <3

What's Alicia at?

lionblues wrote:

lololol petty https://twitter.com/kaitlyn1970/status/844277442697183232

REAL PETTY LOL.

lololol petty https://twitter.com/kaitlyn1970/status/844277442697183232

season 5 just brings it with their pettiness 

rideordie95 wrote:

That's my baby right there <3What's Alicia at?

Opps Queen Cass <3

Not sure why the Carolina hate...reading her tweets it seems as if she did speak up at the reunion, just that it got edited out. So again, "Twitter fingers" my ass. 

Kari & Austin are together 

I support this. They both didn't fit their season & are well educated. 

TayDre <3Love that Tay is this season's it girl <3

Nah. 

just watched it, and omg i feel bad for kari and derrick, they really figured it out and imo joey is equally as responsible for the loss as shannon is, what a fucking idiot knowing that cass wasn't his match, knowing that the description was of her and then going for it??? he needs to never make it anywhere near a challenge, his desperation is gross

!!!

I'm mad no one really mentioned this but he fcked up in the Eat, Barf, Love challenge. Shoulda let Derrick win for Cas. 

shannon literally said on the reunion that her and tyler hadn't really broken up when he and taylor hooked up at new years since when is girl code only a thing for girls who are close there's no defending alicia but everyone has been messy this season, it's the hypocrisy that i hate

Also, what. Alicia only sat down after security came. I didn't see her going to sit right away when Kam decided to stand up.

Kam exaggerated on that YouTube clip of hers. Yes Alicia didn't throw hands, but she didn't sit down just cuz Kam said so. 

Thotlicia>>>>Hannah/Taylor 

Did I miss the episode where Jaylan and Carolina hooked up?And Joey said on Afterbuzz that he didn't actually screw it up, he thought it was Hannah but it turned out to be Cas and they dubbed a voiceover of him talking about wanting to take Cas on a date to make it look like he deliberately messed it up for the house.

Lol. I see. But still, football + beer would obv point to the Southern belle of the house which was Cass. He stupid. 

Gianna eavesdropping and then snitching was the most continuous plotline of this season 

We live for tea & boy could she spill. Yet folks gotta problem with Ozzy doing the same...

ilovechurros wrote:

Gianna eavesdropping and then snitching was the most continuous plotline of this season 

We live for tea & boy could she spill. Yet folks gotta problem with Ozzy doing the same...

IKR? TayDre's relationship, at least at the time, was totally onesided anyway. 

cassandra has 92k!!?? dang. 

My sis Taylor has 157k on IG 

queen 

Lemonade wrote:

queen 

She almost has more followers than the actual AYTO account lmao

This season is hands down one of the thirstiest ones.

Saw some season 6 potential finalists, not sure if I am doing cast spoilers for that since life for me is getting crazy for me right now.

Pages