Svetlana Shusterman

128 posts / 0 new
Last post
Happy Birthday to Svets.
I follow Svetlana's blog and I noticed she posted in the "about me" section that she is [B]NOT[/B] on twitter. She also makes it clear that she regrets ever being involved with MTV, so we definitely won't see her again. I just thought I'd share since a few people think she's on twitter. Here's her blog: [url=http://svetlanashusterman.tumblr.com/]бycя[/url]
Johnny Bananas pretty much made it clear that person in twitter isn't the real Svetlana because he said Svetlana would know the name of her favorite camerman from Key West, but this person failed the test miserably.
[QUOTE=Camille;296080]Johnny Bananas pretty much made it clear that person in twitter isn't the real Svetlana because he said Svetlana would know the name of her favorite camerman from Key West, but this person failed the test miserably.[/QUOTE] I think we closed this out in another thread just recently.
Just read some of her blog...has she gone crazy or something?
Anonymous (not verified)
Anonymous's picture
[QUOTE=inferno;296154]Just read some of her blog...has she gone crazy or something?[/QUOTE] I think it's safe to say yes she has, I did the same.
Can we confirm that her blog is actually her?
[QUOTE=jhl182;296172]Can we confirm that her blog is actually her?[/QUOTE] You can ask Johnny on twitter.

queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

Can we not speak this into existence?

queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

..So we're going to hear her bitch and moan again?

Y'all need to let her go. The One True Star is never coming back and we all need to make peace with that.

I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

She wasn't. Never understood the hype around her, but oh well.

brett wrote:

queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

..So we're going to hear her bitch and moan again?

Kinda like we do with you all the time?

brett wrote:

queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

..So we're going to hear her bitch and moan again?

Only if Kina comes back with her so she can cry of embarrasement. 

Svetttty<3

"Svetlana c'mere"

- Wes

kvm1977 wrote:

I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

She wasn't. Never understood the hype around her, but oh well.

rwportland2 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

She wasn't. Never understood the hype around her, but oh well.

But years later you are still in her thread posting. Maybe I just have a life but I would never spend free time on someone I didn’t like years after their relevancy.

Y'all need to let her go. The One True Star is never coming back and we all need to make peace with that.

Wrong thread... she has her own

Svet!! The alliance with Wes, Svetlanna, Aneesa, Beth, and Nehemiah was pure awesomeness.

Debut Album wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:

kvm1977 wrote:I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

She wasn't. Never understood the hype around her, but oh well.

But years later you are still in her thread posting. Maybe I just have a life but I would never spend free time on someone I didn’t like years after their relevancy.

I don't dislike her, she was just meh to me. 

Kajun wrote:

Debut Album wrote:

rwportland2 wrote:
kvm1977 wrote:I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

She wasn't. Never understood the hype around her, but oh well.

But years later you are still in her thread posting. Maybe I just have a life but I would never spend free time on someone I didn’t like years after their relevancy.

I don't dislike her, she was just meh to me. 

She was meh but a decade after her last appearance you are still spending free time on her.

Debut Album wrote:

brett wrote:queen is coming back to finish what she started on the duel

..So we're going to hear her bitch and moan again?

Kinda like we do with you all the time?

I don't believe she was that great or entertaining on The Duel. Plus I'm kind of bitter she called out Beth because I think Beth could have taken out Jodi. 

i don't understand it either because Beth, Svet, and Aneesa along with Wes and Neihamiah had that odd slightly forced alliance since they were all the odd man out. Why call out someone that has your back. 

Would have loved a Svet/Kina Rivals team

Svet!! The alliance with Wes, Svetlanna, Aneesa, Beth, and Nehemiah was pure awesomeness.

omg yessss. Beth was so happy to finally be a part of an alliance lmao. When Svet had the most flags and her alliance was at the top of the picking. UGH the Duel was the fucking best. Wes/Svet pairing up and winning the swimming challenge towards the end.

She is  TRUE queen

does anyone know what she’s up to now i miss her

Pages