Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

5560 posts / 0 new
Last post

Never forget when Kat was voted off BvW she said "Who would want to date someone who didn't make the merge" I DIE LMFAOOOO

Chicken_breast wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

Kajun wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Natalie cut off every single tie to Survivor she had. It's not like they'd even care to cast her though

Jeff actually said at one point he would bring her back.

This the same man who gushes over Sarah and Aubry but serves legend Chrissy with the ultimate disrespect. We can't trust him.

Who can we trust?

cancellation

As long as they cancel it after my win.

I am rewatching Tocantins and that cast is so likeable. Even the people I do not like are likeable imo. Sandy is the best lol.

I am rewatching Tocantins and that cast is so likeable. Even the people I do not like are likeable imo. Sandy is the best lol.

King JT>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Chicken_breast wrote:

His only good season. He flopped HvV and the poor excuse "Game Changers" season

Debut Album wrote:

Chicken_breast wrote:I am rewatching Tocantins and that cast is so likeable. Even the people I do not like are likeable imo. Sandy is the best lol.

His only good season. He flopped HvV and the poor excuse "Game Changers" season

JT played great on HvV but the heroes made a crap move with the idol, and he was taken out because he was set to have a great post-merge if it worked out. Same with GC, he was just stupid and didn’t bring his idol but he had great alliances setup to do really well after that tribal.

I can see it know on a furture season. Everyone minues the final three is on the jury.

Just thought of a good twist. Each tribe sends one person they think will win the reward challenge. They two castaways battle it out for the reward. The winner wins the reward and the loser gets sent to Exile Island right after the challenge and at the first reward challenge the tribe will not know what happened to the person until immunity hehe.

Michelle on the Challenge? Hard Pass. 

Pages