5476 posts / 0 new
Last post

Any clues on Season 37 cast?

I don't think it's returnees. 

Chicken_breast wrote:

Any clues on Season 37 cast?

I don't think it's returnees. 

Its not.

Now I don't know where they'll go since 37 isnt returnees. I lowkey feel like 38 and 40 is too close together. 

Rumor is that 39 and 40 will be different than any other season. The idea is that 39 will be one long “premerge” season where there’s a winner or “winners” that will lead over into season 40 where the sole survivor is crowned. 

Now I don't know where they'll go since 37 isnt returnees. I lowkey feel like 38 and 40 is too close together. 

39 and 40 are returnees. 39 as a play on 39 days, 40 for the 20 year anniversary.

Rumor is that 39 and 40 will be different than any other season. The idea is that 39 will be one long “premerge” season where there’s a winner or “winners” that will lead over into season 40 where the sole survivor is crowned. 

I had heard this too and I was appalled.

They have to be toying with the idea of an all winners season, with having 39 likely contestants to pull from. It’d be LIT, but if there’s no Legend Michele then it’s cancelled. 

They have to be toying with the idea of an all winners season, with having 39 likely contestants to pull from. It’d be LIT, but if there’s no Legend Michele then it’s cancelled. 

Queen Kim still shitting on them LMFAOOOOO>>>>>> 

"Y'all still got my number?"

I bet they'll let someone play for a 5th time soon. It'll probably be Ozzy, Cirie, or Rupert.

gamer73 wrote:

Queen Kim still shitting on them LMFAOOOOO>>>>>> "Y'all still got my number?"

who? 

They have me fucked up with how they’ve done Cirie 

HonestTea101 wrote:

gamer73 wrote:They have to be toying with the idea of an all winners season, with having 39 likely contestants to pull from. It’d be LIT, but if there’s no Legend Michele then it’s cancelled. 

Queen Kim still shitting on them LMFAOOOOO>>>>>> "Y'all still got my number?"

who? 

Dont start.

gamer73 wrote:

I'd actually stop watching then tbh

LurkerNoMore wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Rumor is that 39 and 40 will be different than any other season. The idea is that 39 will be one long “premerge” season where there’s a winner or “winners” that will lead over into season 40 where the sole survivor is crowned. 

I'd actually stop watching then tbh

same. Not even kidding/exaggerating.

Pages