Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

5121 posts / 0 new
Last post

Tbh she should have, I'll admit that, but I'll still stan my queen.  Worlds apart had a great girls cast but one of the worst guys cast ever 

If you want to stan a negativeard who tries way to hard that is fine but just own that she quit and it was weak. 

nevidcm wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:I hope we see Joe again, he’s one of my all time favorites. He needs to just adjust his social game and hunt for idols in the rare case he loses and immunity challenge and he could make it to the end.

byeeeeee

excuse me?

I SAID WHAT I SAID

First Spencer and now Joe?

y tho

Someone please bring Aras back❤️❤️

Challenge 17 wrote:

Tbh she should have, I'll admit that, but I'll still stan my queen.  Worlds apart had a great girls cast but one of the worst guys cast ever 

Carolyn was really underrated her not winning was pretty shitty. Then on top of that Shirin got voted on for 2nd Chances and she didn’t lol.

Carolyn kind of got screwed over because her and mike weren’t allowed to campaign and I think a lot of people were thinking she was winning and didn’t bother to vote for her.

Watching Shirin go out second in Cambodia brought joy to my heart.

nevidcm wrote:

Aside from Hali, Joaquin, So and Carolyn, that entire cast was garbage

Joaquin was bae. And I enjoyed his Bromosexual relationship with Rodney for that short amount of time. 

Speaking of Rodney He is King. Would love to see him on the challenge(altough he would suck as a competitor though).

First Spencer and now Joe?y tho

All I See are comp beasts...

nevidcm wrote:

First Spencer and now Joe?y tho

All I See are comp beasts...

Are you a causal fan?

richjoe92 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:Aside from Hali, Joaquin, So and Carolyn, that entire cast was garbage

Joaquin was bae. And I enjoyed his Bromosexual relationship with Rodney for that short amount of time. 

Speaking of Rodney He is King. Would love to see him on the challenge(altough he would suck as a competitor though).

Rodney? King? A sexist cry baby who expected a handout because of his birthday? You want to see hiz tragic ass again?

HonestTea101 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:First Spencer and now Joe?y tho

All I See are comp beasts...

Are you a causal fan?

Watch it. I continue my streak of recognizing only greatness.

Not to mention Joe could fuck me anytime js

Challenge 17 wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:First Spencer and now Joe?y tho

All I See are comp beasts...

Are you a causal fan?

Watch it. I continue my streak of recognizing only greatness.Not to mention Joe could fuck me anytime js

I hope you’re talking about HvHvH Joe and not Joelene from WA/Cambodia.

Debut Album wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

nevidcm wrote:Aside from Hali, Joaquin, So and Carolyn, that entire cast was garbage

Joaquin was bae. And I enjoyed his Bromosexual relationship with Rodney for that short amount of time. 

Speaking of Rodney He is King. Would love to see him on the challenge(altough he would suck as a competitor though).

Rodney? King? A sexist cry baby who expected a handout because of his birthday? You want to see hiz tragic ass again?

Yes.

I hope you’re talking about HvHvH Joe and not Joelene from WA/Cambodia.

The one and only Joe from 30 & 31

I hope we see Joe again, he’s one of my all time favorites. He needs to just adjust his social game and hunt for idols in the rare case he loses and immunity challenge and he could make it to the end.

if you ain't talking about crazy joe from hvhvh-keep it.

I hope you’re talking about HvHvH Joe and not Joelene from WA/Cambodia.

BIHH

nevidcm wrote:

Aside from Hali, Joaquin, So and Carolyn, that entire cast was garbage

I really liked Joaquin. He got the game the longer he was there and he was really good in comps. He would be a good fit on a Second Chances season 

The only joe that matters is koh rong Joe 

LurkerNoMore wrote:

I hope you’re talking about HvHvH Joe and not Joelene from WA/Cambodia.

The one and only Joe from 30 & 31

Ugh that made me so uncomfortable. You shouldnt kiss your dad on the lips, it's weird

The only joe that matters is koh rong Joe 

Pages