Survivor: Generic Thread (No Spoilers)

4961 posts / 0 new
Last post

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Mr. Hauserman wrote:
gamer73 wrote:Queen Michelle <3 bitch was the biggest upset in history. 

Girl bye, my bitch Cydney tore that season up. She was fucking robbed. Her and Aubry, Fatchelle sucks.

Cydney was truly the MVP. 

Right? Anyone rooting for Fatchelle to win is baffling to me. Cydney entertained us and delivered in the gameplay department too.

For me, ideally FTC should've been Michelle, Aubry, and CYdney. I just like loathed Tai at the time. Cydney was this sexy strong chick that kicked ass. Deserves a 2nd chance.

She was asked for Game Changers but she declined. She would have taken Aubry's spot but she wanted sometime before coming back, she didn't wanna comeback right away. She went back to her bodybuilding career until then. People need to forget the force she was in Kaoh Rong before she can come back and get that redemption anyways.

Damn a Cydney Michaela Cirie link up would've given that season some life.

Ikr? Fuck me up, bitches. Cirie and Cydney would have fucked everyone up that season and made Final 3 with Michaela as their goat. And Cydney getting runner up to Queen of Survivor, Cirie Fields.

richjoe92 wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:
Mr. Hauserman wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Mr. Hauserman wrote:

Girl bye, my bitch Cydney tore that season up. She was fucking robbed. Her and Aubry, Fatchelle sucks.

Right? Anyone rooting for Fatchelle to win is baffling to me. Cydney entertained us and delivered in the gameplay department too.

For me, ideally FTC should've been Michelle, Aubry, and CYdney. I just like loathed Tai at the time. Cydney was this sexy strong chick that kicked ass. Deserves a 2nd chance.

She was asked for Game Changers but she declined. She would have taken Aubry's spot but she wanted sometime before coming back, she didn't wanna comeback right away. She went back to her bodybuilding career until then. People need to forget the force she was in Kaoh Rong before she can come back and get that redemption anyways.

Ikr? Fuck me up, bitches. Cirie and Cydney would have fucked everyone up that season and made Final 3 with Michaela as their goat. And Cydney getting runner up to Queen of Survivor, Cirie Fields.

The holy trinity we needed.

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Mr. Hauserman wrote:
richjoe92 wrote:
Mr. Hauserman wrote:

The holy trinity we needed.

Are we worthy of it though?

*Still hasnt seen MillenialsVGenX*

you're not missing much tbh

HonestTea101 wrote:

Basically other than my God and Savior Michelle Schubert, everyone is horrendous outside of like Queen Hannah Shapiro.

nevidcm wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:*Still hasnt seen MillenialsVGenX*

Basically other than my God and Savior Michelle Schubert, everyone is horrendous outside of like Queen Hannah Shapiro.

Michaela fucking Bradshaw though >>>>>>>>

But yeah I agree, it's not even that I disliked anyone, but they literally made me feel NOTHING. Very definition of average. 

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

nevidcm wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:*Still hasnt seen MillenialsVGenX*

Michaela fucking Bradshaw though >>>>>>>>But yeah I agree, it's not even that I disliked anyone, but they literally made me feel NOTHING. Very definition of average. 

True, forgot about Godchaela.

I've caught up on every season that I missed but still havent seen MvG

I watched the vote offs for that season and the girl with the glasses is CRINGE.

Legend Michelle Fitzgerald <3 can't wait for her to return on the future All-Stars to be crowned two time champion. 

hahaha i dont see probst wanting her back...hes such a bitch

Her name is Michele.

Her name is Michele.

auto-correct

i love her and julia 

hahaha i dont see probst wanting her back...hes such a bitch

he will. She'll pull a Wentworth too. 

Y'all @ me when my bitch Tracy makes her epic return. Until then ZzzZzZzzz...

Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't know anyone else fucked with her like that. Her and Stephanie were robbed queens. 

Who? Pre-merge was all about Kathy not Nipple Nancy.

Cydney won Miss Figure Olympian. I saw her on the Snapchat story lmao. Bitch looks GOOD

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

richjoe92 wrote:

Mr. Hauserman wrote:

In what universe is Michelle fat?

Haus just has to say false outlandish things in order to get attention, just ignore it.

Is Cesternino sick or just aged?

Is Cesternino sick or just aged?

Lmao aged. He was like 25 on Amazon and he's 38 now.

I didn't word that correctly lol I mean obviously he has aged but he looks really thin and sick in that video? All the pics of him don't look like that. 

Corinne Kaplan's Brutal Cast Assessment for Heroes v Healers v Hustlers w/Rob and Nicole Cesternino

This was amazing, god I love her 

Someone said she looks like Tammy Faye Baker I'm fucking DONE

Not surprised with Kat being in legal trouble lol im so glad Hayden recognized the trainwreck she is  and ditched her lmao

No spoilers. Is the new season good?

There's only been one episode and it was okay. Not one of the great premieres but im excited about the cast 

Pages