4746 posts / 0 new
Last post

Candice>>>>

ICON. LEGEND. QUEEN. EMPRESS. 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Candice>>>>

nah keep it unless brad culpepper is there

Wouldnt mind Brad again so sure Smile

I'm sure Lurker is out there somewhere in love with Candice's husband. 

Candice fucking sucks.

Candice fucking sucks.

"You're annoying" - Gucci Mane

ViewRam90 wrote:

If they do another fans vs favorites who do you all want on the season? For me it would beS.33 David, Jay, Hannah. S32 Cydney. S30 Carolyn. S29 Jaclyn. S28 Trish. S27 Trish. S25 Sabrina and S21 Chase. I chose players that have only played once. 

Hannah (MvG), Cydney (KR), Trish (Cagayan), Jaclyn (SJDS), Erinn (Tocantins)Jay (MvG),  Hayden (BvW), Reynold (Caramoan), Pete (Philippines), Marty (Nicaragua)

I love your cast similar to mine, I do hope we get another fans vs favorites season 16, 26 have been a FvF lets hope season 36 its the 3rd entry. They also need to come up with better concepts like a season with all winners, before merge/after merge/winners...

I'm sure Lurker is out there somewhere in love with Candice's husband. 

Candice fucking sucks.

Klounsnax2.0 wrote:

Candice fucking sucks.

"You're annoying" - Gucci Mane

Oh I'm doing numbers!

Abi Maria is horrible. She can stay her useless ass home.

And Candice does suck tnh.

Abi Maria is horrible. She can stay her useless ass home.And Candice does suck tnh.

K.

If they gave me Jay and Fabio again all my dreams would be made.

Not sure if it has been posted. But the theme for Season 35 is Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers. So basically a modified Worlds Apart. 

Not sure if it has been posted. But the theme for Season 35 is Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers. So basically a modified Worlds Apart. 

sounds like trash lol

Natalie Bolton for FvF3 or bounce

Parvati recently said she'd return possibly. She said something with Sandra wanting to finally prove who's the queen and I'm like yaaaas! 

Actually cast for S35 looks really good so far. Desiree and Joe <3

Natalie Anderson for FvF3 or bounce

Wow...how did that name go through sooo many people and no one shut it down? That's super embarrassing. However, Desiree looks like she is here to redeem the season.

I wouldve preferred another One World over this new Worlds Apart.

I do hope for a couple seasons of all new people. Overall I don't fee they cast the right all stars with a few exceptions. 

Parvati recently said she'd return possibly. She said something with Sandra wanting to finally prove who's the queen and I'm like yaaaas! 

That's so pointless IMO. Both of them should stay home. 

Yeah the i think the next 5 should be new people only. And then in a perfect world, s40 would be HvV or an actual All-stars only.

Simone is winning HvHvH btw

Yeah the i think the next 5 should be new people only. And then in a perfect world, s40 would be HvV or an actual All-stars only.

Yeah. I think this is the best way to go. 

Simone is winning HvHvH btw

No.

InternationalFan wrote:

Legit the first time we can agree on something lol

i feel like we have entered a new dark ages with this current season

gamer73 wrote:

i feel like we have entered a new dark ages with this current season

Agreed.

Debut Album wrote:

InternationalFan wrote:Yeah the i think the next 5 should be new people only. And then in a perfect world, s40 would be HvV or an actual All-stars only.

Legit the first time we can agree on something lol

I knonw right? lol. Just getting tired of them doing returnee seasons now. Like this isn't the challenge.

Pages