Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3671 posts / 0 new
Last post

Nehemiah could have easily dismantled that shit stain jek dynasty if he only had some capable allies with him.

he’d rangle all these new guys who have aligned up and actually make them think. A few of them need Nehemiah in their lives anyway for guidance 

Wes/KellyAnne/Nehemiah/Tina, is a dream alliance I think would have done some serious damage control. 

I got a boner just thinking of that potential alliance.

Simon is just..... Damn. Melinda, too.

Nedermeyer hasn't aged a day either.

dylan76 wrote:

Nehemiah could have easily dismantled that shit stain jek dynasty if he only had some capable allies with him.

he’d rangle all these new guys who have aligned up and actually make them think. A few of them need Nehemiah in their lives anyway for guidance 

rwportland2 wrote:

Wes/KellyAnne/Nehemiah/Tina, is a dream alliance I think would have done some serious damage control. 

I got a boner just thinking of that potential alliance.

same

Just saw this article about Challenge dads and thought I'd post it:

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/the-challenge-dads-rev...

I had no idea that TJ had an adult daughter (or stepdaughter, whatever the case may be).

Holly from Road Rules Latin America just did a 15 min of Blame...it was great hearing from her.  I forgot how much fun she is...sad we'll never see her on the show again 

Holly from Road Rules Latin America just did a 15 min of Blame...it was great hearing from her.  I forgot how much fun she is...sad we'll never see her on the show again 

Ms. Holland Darcy. Another one of the top competitors of the golden age taken from us too soon

Psy4potato wrote:

Ms. Holland Darcy. Another one of the top competitors of the golden age taken from us too soon

With the risk of this sounding weird...she was legit just a real person when on the show, and still was entertaining but competed like a beast.  I wish she would have been on the original Battle of the Sexes or The Duel...she would have been a tough one to beat 

Pages