Real World/Road Rules/The Challenge: Where Are They Now?

3435 posts / 0 new
Last post

What? No, this is Flora now. Had to come out of the lurking shadows.. That was a selfie of her friend who she tagged in the photo. Flora is a lead editor of a popular fashion magazine in Florida. She never ended up marrying Mitchell from her time on Real World, but she is now unfortunately widowed, with a daughter. I believe she is engaged to someone new but not entirely sure. (Trivia: the man in the picture above is “Matt the Fish Guy” who she pissed off during Real World Miami. They recently reunited.

^ now that looks more like Flora. That’s so sad she lost her husband. But she looks great and glad to hear she has a daughter at least. 

That picture is off her personal FB. Did she dye her hair blonde then go back to brunette?

Do you want it to be Flora? I said that was a selfie of her friend who Flora tagged in the photo, who also has blonde hair, and blueish eyes. Literally look at every other selfie of her and tell me she looks anything like the one you posted. That looks nothing like Flora, even facial features. She also has photos on her personal facebook of models getting their pictures taken for her magazine, none of whom I also assume is Flora.

Lowkey looks like Flora to me but I'll take your word for it

Any updates on Ana, Joi, Jessica, Marlon, & Johnny from Portland?  I was kind of shocked Johnny & Jessica hasn't been on any recent challenges...are they even interested anymore?  I know Averey wants back on but production is being stupid, Jordan is still around, and Nia is talked about all the time on this site.  Ana I remember dissapeared after the crazy CT fans sent her threats...but haven't heard about her since then.  Joi I only ever wanted on the challenge just so the entire Portland cast could be officially in at least one season.  And Marlon did great his first season and was never seen again.  

We talk about Marlon all the time lmaoooooo - instagram.com/thejaydeezy

Joi is just living a "normal" life in Vegas lol - instagram.com/peacelovejoii

Marlon looks ready! He tagged Jordan to campaign him back on the challenge. Sucks he doesn't get a call.

Like the man will hook up with Alicia & then Shane......then on top of the fact that he's not scared of confrontation. I don't understand & never will.

Like the man will hook up with Alicia & then Shane......then on top of the fact that he's not scared of confrontation. I don't understand & never will.

He stepped up to production favorite CT in the Rivals 2 premiere = instant liability

Graphik wrote:

He stepped up to production favorite CT in the Rivals 2 premiere = instant liability

Of course. He's also quite "woke" on a lot of the BS in society and that's a HUGE no-no. Can only have sheeple on this show lol

Marlon looks ready! He tagged Jordan to campaign him back on the challenge. Sucks he doesn't get a call.

I thought Marlon was no longer interested a while back due to the bullshit production pulls. Might’ve confused him for someone else, but he’s one of the best male one timers of all time, and I’d love to see him again!

We talk about Marlon all the time lmaoooooo - instagram.com/thejaydeezyJoi is just living a "normal" life in Vegas lol - instagram.com/peacelovejoii

lol yikes you're right, everyone does talk about him a lot.  I just loved Portland...I liked that for a hot second we were seeing most of the cast on each season then they all just stopped not counting Jordan.   I actually liked Jessica on the Challenge and we all know Averey gets screwed over by the casting department.  Ana was horrible at the challenge, but I enjoyed her on screen lol.

Pages