The Real World: Skeletons - Violetta Milerman

226 posts / 0 new
Last post
I'll break my tv if I ever see violetta and Sylvia's annoying asses on my tv again 
girl bye they're my queens. and you don't like jamiefire. do you just, hate awesome people? leave it to a BYU student #GoUtes 
DEAD LMAO IMAGE(http://i59.tinypic.com/2uh1wy0.jpg) HAHAHAHA
lmao
I love Violetta for that!
LMAO
I know right. What a joke!
LMAO. Violetta's the shit.
LMAO. Violetta's the shit.
You better elieve it! Her and Jenny need to get together for a comedy tour.
LOL! That's hilarious.
it's like everyone forgot how vile of a human she was/is! haha hilarioussss
Go VEEE! Haha

Violetta just started a site to help those dealing with eating disorders

content://media/external/file/297713

I didn't like her on Skeletons but I think she'd be perfect for The Challenge because I see her being super messy! Why is she getting ignored? She should've made her debut a long time ago. 

I didn't like her on Skeletons but I think she'd be perfect for The Challenge because I see her being super messy! Why is she getting ignored? She should've made her debut a long time ago. 

Because they suck lol Replaced Anika for V or Jamie and season 29 would have been perfect

justintime wrote:

Because they suck lol Replaced Anika for V or Jamie and season 29 would have been perfect

It really would have because V and Sylvia would have been everything together + her and Bruno still despise each other and would have gotten into it smh hopefully she's on for Challenge 30. 

justintime wrote:

Anika and Jenna for V and Jamie*

Anika and Jenna for Katrina and Violetta*

I also want to see her fool around with more girls lol

❤️

❤️

❤️

We really need to see V and Sylvia on a challenge together 

Get her instigating ass on a Challenge ASAP. Violegend <333

I would have loved to see her on Invasion clapping back at Tony/Nicole for coming after Sylvia. 

I see her being like a Cara Z. type of character with funny ass confessionals and not giving a fuck about the competition lol 

Get her instigating ass on a Challenge ASAP. Violegend <333

I googled her and she probably weights 80 pounds. Imagine her going against Aneesa in a physical elimination? Someone would legit break her bones lol

all bark no bite. this girl is lame as fuck.

all bark no bite. this girl is lame as fuck.

bye

when jenna beats her in a physical elim..

Pages