The Real World: Skeletons - Jason Hill

141 posts / 0 new
Last post
While I don't belive it's ok for a man to put his hands on a woman, I also don't feel it's ok for a woman to scream violently and aggressively in a man's face either. I don't think that incident would have escalated to that point if ALL parties involved weren't drunk. Nicole needs to accept her responsibility in the situation too. I think it's terrible and hypocritical of her to now play the victim role. They were both wrong. Jason owned up to his part, apologized for his terrible actions, to stock of his character, AND participated in the therapy session. Nicole obviously was never truly his friend. Hopefully she learned a lesson to stop acting in a physical and aggressive manner as if she's a man. There are some men that would have no problem decking her. I think she wants to be perceived in a masculine manner, which is her choice, but she needs to understand that she can't predict the actions of others. Learning to recognize your own flaws while you're recognizing the flaws of others helps you grow into a better and stronger person. MTV is too ok with these people drinking excessively and becoming violent with each other. Thank goodness no one got seriously hurt. They all need anger management (except Madison) and a little less alcohol.
And here's one thing. Nicole IS a hypocrite, but foir a different reasoon. Nicole never treated Jason, Bruno, or Tony differently. Because in epsiode three when Jason spazzed out on Vi, Nicole calmed him down and was on his side. So jason was wrong to think Cole would have treated him different. Sylvia too. HOWEVER as i said before Nicole is a hypocrite for acting like she did nothing wrong and for trying and be 'one of the boy' , but yet pulled the woman card so quick.
So they are getting compared because their black? NOT COOL
  pretty much
So they are getting compared because their black? NOT COOL
  pretty much
not really. they're both athletic, talk a big game, and no offense seem like D-list actors.

#JasonHillChallenge31

SKELETONS MOVEMENT LET'S GOOOO

#JasonHillChallenge31

#JasonHillIsNotALiability

#JasonHillChallenge31

#JasonHillChallenge31

#JasonHillChallenge31

rwportland2 wrote:

#JasonHillChallenge31

Him and Kailah will be sending bitches home left and right

Him and Kailah will be sending bitches home left and right

Last time I checked this was #TheSkeletonsMovement not the #GetRealWorldCancelled petition...

hardbitten wrote:

Him and Kailah will be sending bitches home left and right

Last time I checked this was #TheSkeletonsMovement not the #GetRealWorldCancelled petition...

We're bout to fight soon

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Him and Kailah will be sending bitches home left and right

Last time I checked this was #TheSkeletonsMovement not the #GetRealWorldCancelled petition...

We're bout to fight soon

meet at chic fil a?

hardbitten wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:

hardbitten wrote:Him and Kailah will be sending bitches home left and right

Last time I checked this was #TheSkeletonsMovement not the #GetRealWorldCancelled petition...

We're bout to fight soon

meet at chic fil a?

I'll be wearing a red UGA hat

Love, love, love Jason! I need him on a challenge already damnit!

They need to have Cory, Dario or Tony take a break next season after being on the last four challenges. This king needs to make his debut. 

#JasonHillChallenge31

Pages