The Real Housewives of Atlanta

351 posts / 0 new
Last post

Kenya can be a raging bitch at times..well all the time but I appreciate her role in the show and I understand why she's there. 

Cynthia and even Sheree don't do anything for me anymore especially the latter. Phaedra getting ousted won't effect the show IMO she never opened up and she's fraudulent which is not good to work with.

Next Season Cast Should be:

Nene

Kenya

Porsha

Marlo

New Wife

Kandi

FRIENDS: 

Sheree

Kim Z.

Cynthia

Shamea

YvanEhtNioj wrote:

sheree has no storyline and needs to go as well. Nice woman, but adds nothing to the show.

Boy....

Where the lies at, tho

Phaedra must be a terrible lawyer, bitch came up with nothing but stuttering when the truth came out.

Going to miss Phaedra so much :( 

Going to miss Phaedra so much :( 

Ive only watched it here and there but I can tell it's going to lose some juice without her crazy ass lol. Is Nene coming back? Her and Kim could save it together.

Going to miss Phaedra so much :( 

I'm sayinggggg what she did was fucked up but like that's reality tv and she bought the juice in a MAJOR way and I wanna see the aftermath like bravo fucked up 

HonestTea101 wrote:

Going to miss Phaedra so much :( 

I'm sayinggggg what she did was fucked up but like that's reality tv and she bought the juice in a MAJOR way and I wanna see the aftermath like bravo fucked up 

I agree, I want to see the aftermath. I want to see how Phaedra tries to redeem herself with all this and how Porsha, Kandi, and Nene deal with it. Everyone is going to hate Porsha, Nene is cool with Kenya and Kandi now. Sheree and Kim vs Kenya will be the only entertaining thing next season. Kandi is worthless and has no purpose without Phaedra, Cynthia Bailey should have never been more than just a friend of the housewives.

She needed to be demoted to a friend and not completely phased out. The woman is still entertaining but we don't know what happened behind the scenes and maybe she was a pain to work with.

She needed to be demoted to a friend and not completely phased out. The woman is still entertaining but we don't know what happened behind the scenes and maybe she was a pain to work with.

I agree she should have got the Porsha treatment. I'm sure the other ladies begged production to can her and you should never listen to your cast because they do shit to make their season easier and it should never be easy. 

Gucci Mane wrote:

YvanEhtNioj wrote:sheree has no storyline and needs to go as well. Nice woman, but adds nothing to the show.

Boy....

Where the lies at, tho

Shading people with every other breath, possible reunion with Bob, then the abuse story line, the house is AMAZING, being the bone carrier, stirred more shit than the sewage department - boy please.... Sheree is a reality tv delight!

YvanEhtNioj wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:

YvanEhtNioj wrote:sheree has no storyline and needs to go as well. Nice woman, but adds nothing to the show.

Boy....

Where the lies at, tho

Shading people with every other breath, possible reunion with Bob, then the abuse story line, the house is AMAZING, being the bone carrier, stirred more shit than the sewage department - boy please.... Sheree is a reality tv delight!

YES!!!!

Semisweet wrote:

YvanEhtNioj wrote:

Gucci Mane wrote:
YvanEhtNioj wrote:sheree has no storyline and needs to go as well. Nice woman, but adds nothing to the show.

Boy....

Where the lies at, tho

Shading people with every other breath, possible reunion with Bob, then the abuse story line, the house is AMAZING, being the bone carrier, stirred more shit than the sewage department - boy please.... Sheree is a reality tv delight!

YES!!!!

Sheree got all types of issues, starting with that damn house but you can NOT tell her she's not the shit! Lmaooooo

I'm over Sheree already and she just came back. Sad

I'm over Sheree already and she just came back. Sad

I'll say she definitely didn't use her time away from the show wisely at ALL. No reason why her house is still not suitable to live in.....I want her to win but she's so delusional & focused on "keeping up with the Joneses" to the point that it hurts.

They really want to create a shit show....? Bring Apollo's new street chick on - hahahahaha How mad is Andy at Phaedra really, really?
***BONUS*** Kenya's big head will explode!!

My auntie knows Phaedra so I wonder how she feels about this situation lmaooo

All I know is that we need a new messy wife to actually come on and have these heffas sweating.

All I know is that we need a new messy wife to actually come on and have these heffas sweating.

All I know is that we need a new messy wife to actually come on and have these heffas sweating.

Pages