The Challenge: Unpopular Opinions

7057 posts / 0 new
Last post

Paula, paula, paula. Love her to death!

Graphik wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Rivals 2 should have never happened.

None of the Rivals seasons should've happened. What should've been the best "theme" has been the worst.

Agreed like at this point Exes is a better theme than it and that's only because of Exes 2.

Yeah it was never effective because they never got the right pairs to make it work. Like who looked at Sarah/Katelynn, Robb/Derek, Tyrie/Davis and many others (especially Rivals 3) and thought "damn those two hate each other." 

Rivals 2 should have never happened.

Lol im glad it did because its the season that got me hooked. Specifically episode 2 when Cooke pissed during the elimination XD

Rivals 2 > Rivals 3 imo.

Debut Album wrote:

Graphik wrote:

Debut Album wrote:Rivals 2 should have never happened.

None of the Rivals seasons should've happened. What should've been the best "theme" has been the worst.

Agreed like at this point Exes is a better theme than it and that's only because of Exes 2.

Yeah it was never effective because they never got the right pairs to make it work. Like who looked at Sarah/Katelynn, Robb/Derek, Tyrie/Davis and many others (especially Rivals 3) and thought "damn those two hate each other." 

Honestly though we only say that because we know so much about the show. Casual viewers randomly watching the first episode of a Rivals and seeing clips of the rivals arguing makes them think they really hate eachother. And of all the pairs you named Tyrie/Davis who had one of the biggest blowouts in RW history lol 

I dont think eliminations on Bloodlines and Rivals 3 were bad. 

Im glad Red Team won Cutthroat

I'd be fine with AYTO being on the challenge if they weren't fucking trash(for the most part).

Pages