Challenge Interesting Facts

3687 posts / 0 new
Last post

AYTO? has been represented in all finals starting with Rivals 3: Devin & Cheyenne (Rivals 3), Nelson (Invasion), & Tori (XXX: Dirty 30).  

I think the issue with AYTO was/is picking the right cast members. Like who casted Nate, Derrick H, JJ, Christina. Thinking they would be good

TheKorean wrote:

splatt001 wrote:One of Veronica, Paula, Devyn, and Jenna has been on every season of The Challenge with the exception of All-Stars, RW/RR Challenge, Extreme Challenge, Gauntlet 2, and Fresh Meat.  Dirty 30 is the first time that any of them have been on the same season together (Veronica and Jenna).

LMAO at this. With the exception of 5 shows lmao. This isn’t interesting bro 

Lol! yeah a head scratcher for sure

 

Admittedly, it was more interesting when it was just Veronica/Paula before Seasons 2012 but Devyn filled the gap between being on just Seasons/Free Agents and Jenna coming in Exes 2.  Still, one of Paula/Veronica has been on 19/30 seasons which is still kind of interesting imo.

Surprised no one else has ever noticed this but Dario has always gone home with another person of Latin descent lmaoooooooo

Bloodlines - his brother Raphy

Rivals 3 - Nicole R.

Invasion - Sylvia

You could argue that the cycle was broken when he was sent to Redemption by Tony, but when he truly went home Veronica was also with him lol

Vendettas will be the first season Camila has not been featured in since her debut season (Cutthroat), which is 7 years straight. I know she wasn't a castmember on Exes 2 but she did the preview special and was also on one of the aftershows (for what reason, no one will ever know...).

7 years straight smh...

Battle of the Exes 1 and The Island are the only 2 seasons where a rookie has not made the final.

Although technically Dunbar and KellyAnne made it to the end of the Island without being voted off but just didn't have a key.

Vendettas will be the first season Camila has not been featured in since her debut season (Cutthroat), which is 7 years straight. I know she wasn't a castmember on Exes 2 but she did the preview special and was also on one of the aftershows (for what reason, no one will ever know...).7 years straight smh...

That's a Damn Shame.

Dash_Vegas wrote:

TheKorean wrote:

splatt001 wrote:One of Veronica, Paula, Devyn, and Jenna has been on every season of The Challenge with the exception of All-Stars, RW/RR Challenge, Extreme Challenge, Gauntlet 2, and Fresh Meat.  Dirty 30 is the first time that any of them have been on the same season together (Veronica and Jenna).

LMAO at this. With the exception of 5 shows lmao. This isn’t interesting bro 

Lol! yeah a head scratcher for sure

 Admittedly, it was more interesting when it was just Veronica/Paula before Seasons 2012 but Devyn filled the gap between being on just Seasons/Free Agents and Jenna coming in Exes 2.  Still, one of Paula/Veronica has been on 19/30 seasons which is still kind of interesting imo.

Bananas and Jesse from Fresh Meat combined have 16/30 seasons

Rivals 3 was the only season not to have a Fresh Meat castmember since Frest Meat 1 (thats 20 seasons, 23 if you include spin offs).

I apologise if some of these have been mentioned before

ReelWhirled wrote:

Vendettas will be the first season Camila has not been featured in since her debut season (Cutthroat), which is 7 years straight. I know she wasn't a castmember on Exes 2 but she did the preview special and was also on one of the aftershows (for what reason, no one will ever know...).7 years straight smh...

That's a Damn Shame.

Well at least i hope shes not involved in Vendettas. Knowing MTV she will probably be invited to the reunion to apologize, tell everyone how much she has grown and learned from her mistakes and then give her irrelevant opinions on the season.

Surprised no one else has ever noticed this but Dario has always gone home with another person of Latin descent lmaooooooooBloodlines - his brother RaphyRivals 3 - Nicole R.Invasion - SylviaYou could argue that the cycle was broken when he was sent to Redemption by Tony, but when he truly went home Veronica was also with him lol

us Dominicans really stick together tho LOL well at least for his first two seasons. What nationality is Sylvia? V is Cuban right? I honestly never noticed that connection tho

Graphik wrote:

Surprised no one else has ever noticed this but Dario has always gone home with another person of Latin descent lmaooooooooBloodlines - his brother RaphyRivals 3 - Nicole R.Invasion - SylviaYou could argue that the cycle was broken when he was sent to Redemption by Tony, but when he truly went home Veronica was also with him lol

us Dominicans really stick together tho LOL well at least for his first two seasons. What nationality is Sylvia? V is Cuban right? I honestly never noticed that connection tho

Yeah V is Cuban. I remember seeing somewhere that Sylvia is Mexican.

imallergic wrote:

Graphik wrote:Surprised no one else has ever noticed this but Dario has always gone home with another person of Latin descent lmaooooooooBloodlines - his brother RaphyRivals 3 - Nicole R.Invasion - SylviaYou could argue that the cycle was broken when he was sent to Redemption by Tony, but when he truly went home Veronica was also with him lol

us Dominicans really stick together tho LOL well at least for his first two seasons. What nationality is Sylvia? V is Cuban right? I honestly never noticed that connection tho

Yeah V is Cuban. I remember seeing somewhere that Sylvia is Mexican.

Considering Dario was eliminated with Aneesa before heading to the redemption house, what part of the Caribbean is Aneesa’s father from? Because she would technically be Latina if her father is from a non-English speaking country in the Caribbean (even Haitians are considered Latino because they speak French, which is a Latin derived language).

splatt001 wrote:

Dash_Vegas wrote:

TheKorean wrote:
splatt001 wrote:One of Veronica, Paula, Devyn, and Jenna has been on every season of The Challenge with the exception of All-Stars, RW/RR Challenge, Extreme Challenge, Gauntlet 2, and Fresh Meat.  Dirty 30 is the first time that any of them have been on the same season together (Veronica and Jenna).

LMAO at this. With the exception of 5 shows lmao. This isn’t interesting bro 

Lol! yeah a head scratcher for sure

 Admittedly, it was more interesting when it was just Veronica/Paula before Seasons 2012 but Devyn filled the gap between being on just Seasons/Free Agents and Jenna coming in Exes 2.  Still, one of Paula/Veronica has been on 19/30 seasons which is still kind of interesting imo.

Bananas and Jesse from Fresh Meat combined have 16/30 seasons

lol #dead 

So I'm looking at the wiki record page for the challenge and wanted to highlight a few ones I found pretty interesting: 

-Veronica's span of the show covers TWENTY EIGHT SEASONS, Shane/Darrell are tied with 24

-The Infernos and Rivals formats are the only ones still to have multiple wins in the same format (no Gauntlets, Sexes, Duels, or Exes)

-Aneesa and Cara have now been in the same amount of eliminations - 17 but it's crazy bc one's challenge career started on Season 6 and the other started on Season 19 

-Sarah is the only RW female to have won 2 consecutive seasons. It made me realize how few RW female winners we have, I mean Dirty 30 didn't even have a RW female in the final. Crazy  

New Year, New Facts! Was just browsing the Challenge Wikipedia and realized these facts about the series.

-The Vendetta's Wiki notes that this is the first season in history not to feature a first Real World challenger

-Vendettas is the first season to feature 2 players whose names begin with the letter "V" (Veronica and Victor), also funny that the season name itself starts with V as well.

-While checking the V fact I discoreved the kinda random fact that The Challenge has only had one player whose name begins with the letter "W" and one player whose name begins with "Y", the 2 players being Wes and Yes

New Year, New Facts! Was just browsing the Challenge Wikipedia and realized these facts about the series.-The Vendetta's Wiki notes that this is the first season in history not to feature a first Real World challenger-Vendettas is the first season to feature 2 players whose names begin with the letter "V" (Veronica and Victor), also funny that the season name itself starts with V as well.-While checking the V fact I discoreved the kinda random fact that The Challenge has only had one player whose name begins with the letter "W" and one player whose name begins with "Y", the 2 players being Wes and Yes

I read that the other day on there, and it shocked the heck out of me.  I hope that doesn't become a trend. 

Y'all. I'm deceased. Was looking at the Challenge Wiki page and came across the Records and Johnny has the most amount of elimination losses in challenge history, even Slayneesa has one less than him LMFAO

Random but on Invasion, Amanda and Shane  both won the last oasis mission, during the bloodbath, they both won the puzzle, then in the elimination they was both eliminated in round 2.

Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

rivals 3? CvP1?

Y'all. I'm deceased. Was looking at the Challenge Wiki page and came across the Records and Johnny has the most amount of elimination losses in challenge history, even Slayneesa has one less than him LMFAO

Queen status .. from season 6-30 = cemented icon

HonestTea101 wrote:

Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

rivals 3? CvP1?

spinoffs don't count. When did they do rivals 3??? Ashley wasn't on Vendettas.

Cochroach wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

rivals 3? CvP1?

spinoffs don't count. When did they do rivals 3??? Ashley wasn't on Vendettas.

bye she lost to thottina

KlounV3 wrote:

Cochroach wrote:

HonestTea101 wrote:Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

rivals 3? CvP1?

spinoffs don't count. When did they do rivals 3??? Ashley wasn't on Vendettas.

bye she lost to thottina

People use bad jokes and delusions and think they’re clever. Ignore it. 

Cochroach wrote:

KlounV3 wrote:

Cochroach wrote:
HonestTea101 wrote:Ashley Brooke has never been eliminated. Queen of letting her opponents have their chance to shine<3

rivals 3? CvP1?

spinoffs don't count. When did they do rivals 3??? Ashley wasn't on Vendettas.

bye she lost to thottina

People use bad jokes and delusions and think they’re clever. Ignore it. 

Pages