The Challenge: Generic Thread

64201 posts / 0 new
Last post

Chicken_breast wrote:

Jessica Johnston from Survivor should come on. She looks like a beast

She does look beastly. Is she interesting/likable?

nope she was annoying

She'd be an hilarious foil to the rest of the cast lol. She thought kissing on the cheek was a big deal, just imagine her in a challenge house 

Chicken_breast wrote:

She does look beastly. Is she interesting/likable?

dead

She can stay on Survivor as can the rest of the Survivor alums. 

Other than Michaela I don't really want Survivor people but I think Jess would be good on the show

Other than Michaela I don't really want Survivor people but I think Jess would be good on the show

That bitch literally died of happiness when Cole kissed her cheek... she belongs on corny big brother for a family friendly audience. 

Debut to quote you, “She’s useless”

Micheala on a challenge wouldnt even be fair. like if she was to do some endurance training she would be outperforming guys. 

If Kam was to do endurance training she'll be unstoppable in a few seasons

Didnt MTV want micheala? but CBS wouldnt release her contract because they probably wanna use her again sooner than later?

lmaoo Micheala really wouldn't go for any bullshit... would have the entertainment value of Nia with the competiveness of Laurel.

CBS would be wise to keep Michaela locked in, she's too valuable to let go.

Didnt MTV want micheala? but CBS wouldnt release her contract because they probably wanna use her again sooner than later?lmaoo Micheala really wouldn't go for any bullshit... would have the entertainment value of Nia with the competiveness of Laurel.

LEGEND. MTV ain't ready.

She looks like a buffed up Emily Osment from Hannah Montana.

Chicken_breast wrote:

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo

Chicken_breast wrote:

Jillian & Pete’s Fresh Meat Cast Photo looks like a well off Single Mom and Son taking holiday card photos 

Jillian & Pete’s Fresh Meat Cast Photo looks like a well off Single Mom and Son taking holiday card photos 

DEATH

Who approved this lol 

^ Drug induced or mentally ill people Bunim Murray Productions credits as producers, I would assume....(allegedly)

JayTea wrote:

Who approved this lol 

Jillian the scammer >>>>

She was kinda a weird choice for female alum on Fresh Meat 2 lol

Y'all acting like this not the most iconic cast photo in history... ¿Tf?

Jillian the scammer >>>>

LMAO the story behind this photo and Jillians time on FM2>>>>>

gamer73 wrote:

Jillian the scammer >>>>

Which is?

lol I don't remember this photo but everything about it is perfect lol...I wish they'd have all the cast do non 'sexy' pics, it'd be funny for a season.  I loved both of them and wish they'd return.   Jillian was a beast.  X-Treme gave us such amazing competitors and personalities.  

thedefiantwolf wrote:

gamer73 wrote:Jillian the scammer >>>>

Which is?

I'd love to hear the story as well lol....

Like everything about that is hilarious and the fact she's dressed like a rich woman at a country club in the middle of a forest on a broken bench 

gamer73 wrote:

Jillian the scammer >>>>

Like everything about that is hilarious and the fact she's dressed like a rich woman at a country club in the middle of a forest on a broken bench 

So iconic. Jillian was actually an amazing and highly underrated addition to FM2. And Pete turned into daddy shortly thereafter, too bad he never wanted to return.

So iconic. Jillian was actually an amazing and highly underrated addition to FM2. And Pete turned into daddy shortly thereafter, too bad he never wanted to return.

Pages