The Challenge: Generic Thread

64410 posts / 0 new
Last post

Vendettas is finally airing in the UK. Caught the end of the first episode last night, do they usually censor the cuss words when it’s shown in the US? (I only ever watch on the website) 

Took me by surprise when Marie said she was going to fuck shit up! Lol 

Vendettas is finally airing in the UK. Caught the end of the first episode last night, do they usually censor the cuss words when it’s shown in the US? (I only ever watch on the website) Took me by surprise when Marie said she was going to fuck shit up! Lol 

Doesnt it air on Thursdays? Also werent you surprised just a few hours ago when i said it was airing in England?

JoeRealWorld wrote:

Vendettas is finally airing in the UK. Caught the end of the first episode last night, do they usually censor the cuss words when it’s shown in the US? (I only ever watch on the website) Took me by surprise when Marie said she was going to fuck shit up! Lol 

Doesnt it air on Thursdays? Also werent you surprised just a few hours ago when i said it was airing in England?

Looool, last night sounds better than I rushed home from work and watched the Challenge in the afternoon! 

InterFan wrote:

JoeRealWorld wrote:Vendettas is finally airing in the UK. Caught the end of the first episode last night, do they usually censor the cuss words when it’s shown in the US? (I only ever watch on the website) Took me by surprise when Marie said she was going to fuck shit up! Lol 

Looool, last night sounds better than I rushed home from work and watched the Challenge in the afternoon! 

Lol it airs on Thursday at 10pm. How are you watching on a Monday afternoon? Lol

Im fine with puzzles but I wish they’d do something like they did on the Inferno or like Big Brother where the puzzle is reflective on the season stats and occurrences and who won eliminations, Challenges, and what not.

I love Challenge Trivia! Explaining  this show to a friend is always so hard bc you have to give people a background and that’s when all the stats come out. Especially when older people are on like Queeneesa and The Kang 

JoeRealWorld wrote:

InterFan wrote:

JoeRealWorld wrote:Vendettas is finally airing in the UK. Caught the end of the first episode last night, do they usually censor the cuss words when it’s shown in the US? (I only ever watch on the website) Took me by surprise when Marie said she was going to fuck shit up! Lol 

Lol it airs on Thursday at 10pm. How are you watching on a Monday afternoon? Lol

omfg..

Omg I never seen Battle of the Network reality stars until now . Coral and Miz taking charge and being captain>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Wasn't sure where to post this but read a Blind Item today that Ashley Mitchell is well known to hang around high end hotel bar soliciting men by the hour or all night.

This very recent former Real World star can be found a couple nights a week at a hotel bar in Vegas where she propositions men to spend time with her for an hour or the night.

Omg I never seen Battle of the Network reality stars until now . Coral and Miz taking charge and being captain>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Where at? I loved that & have not the slightest clue why they didn't make it a yearly thing.

Wasn't sure where to post this but read a Blind Item today that Ashley Mitchell is well known to hang around high end hotel bar soliciting men by the hour or all night.This very recent former Real World star can be found a couple nights a week at a hotel bar in Vegas where she propositions men to spend time with her for an hour or the night. 

could also be Kailah lol

Could be but they revealed the blind item as well to be Ashley Brook Mitchell.

Could be but they revealed the blind item as well to be Ashley Brook Mitchell.

oh i was kidding but Ashley making money tho LOL

Wasn't sure where to post this but read a Blind Item today that Ashley Mitchell is well known to hang around high end hotel bar soliciting men by the hour or all night.This very recent former Real World star can be found a couple nights a week at a hotel bar in Vegas where she propositions men to spend time with her for an hour or the night. 

The fantasy thread. 

Legend Mitchell would never. 

I love Queeneesa but imo her elimination win against Jasmine and Tyrie doesnt count. She lost to frigin Jasmine and Rachel won that for them singlehandedly.

MalikOnFleek wrote:

Where at? I loved that & have not the slightest clue why they didn't make it a yearly thing.

The first 3 episodes are on youtube

lol I never noticed Bananas & Nany CACKLING in their pillows @ 3:04 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yUNdyI0UHM

The Queen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I love Queeneesa but imo her elimination win against Jasmine and Tyrie doesnt count. She lost to frigin Jasmine and Rachel won that for them singlehandedly.

Rachel is a Challenge Goddess <3   #bestcastmemberever

I find myself looking at these lists a lot....the 'records' and the cast members who have won the most money.  

Ones that I love:

-Queen V is tied with Ev for most challenge wins. 

-That the old school players (Susie, Dan, and Jamie) all hold the record for being on the most Challenge with never being sent home 

-That there is a four way tie between Queen V, Roni, Jodi, and Sarah for most consecutive challenge's won 

-That Shane and Trishelle both prove you can come back after a long absence and be relevant and awesome.  

-That Goddess Rachel was so fierce that the women were scared to go against in her in three challenges and she made it to the final just for being awesome (The Gauntlet, Inferno 2, & Duel 2)

A question like this was asked on Reddit. Rank the New Generation girls ( from a competitive standpoint) Since we've seen a few on a final: Tori, Kam, Nicole Z, Kailah, Jenna, Ashley M

Smashley

Jenna

Tori = Nicole

Kam = Kailah

V needs to secure another victory to distance herself from Evelyn. 

regarding that hooker blind item...it's most likely not real. anyone can send that guy "info" and he'll just post it. he also might be friends with ashley. 

I know it's *shudder* Sarah and Susie, but can anyone tell me if their podcasts are worth coughing up $5/month to listen to? They seem to have a lot of interesting guests from the past who I'd like to hear from but like...... I only wanna listen if the interviews are good.

I know it's *shudder* Sarah and Susie, but can anyone tell me if their podcasts are worth coughing up $5/month to listen to? They seem to have a lot of interesting guests from the past who I'd like to hear from but like...... I only wanna listen if the interviews are good.

No. It's a waste of money. Don't bother.

V needs to secure another victory to distance herself from Evelyn. 

Agreed.  Let's hope Final Reckoning changes that <3 #queenV

Don't listen to D.A. he hates them on a good day (his choice, but I'm actually a fan so here's my two cents) 

I pay $15 a month so I can watch the live video chats and the 15 Min of Blame video interview (which are relased before the audio ones) but the $5 a month it totally worth it.  I personaly love Susie, but whether you lover her or hate her she is a very good interviewer.  She covers the entire expereince her guests has starting with why they auditions and what it was like then goes into their original seasons and the challenge.  She asks fan questions that people post on twitter, and they are very well structured and imo the best flowing interviews.   They usually are anywhere from 25 min to 50 min long.  Also I think Sarah has only done one interview, Susie does does them 99% of the time. 

Reality Bytes is also good, but I'm just partial to the Brain Candy Podcast because I've listened to them longer.  Derrick's it way to all over the place for me to enjoy listening too lol, I listened to the Queen V one and when he had Sarah & Susie on and that was it.  Sarah and Susie said he kept telling them they couldn't say stuff and edited it out because he didn't want to get in trouble by MTV.  That's the other good thing about 15 Min of Blame and Reality Bytes...they're not on contract with with BMP or MTV.  

As much as S & S drive me up the wall sometimes with their self righteous, condescending tones & overly dramatic all men are out to get women stance, their podcasts are a very guilty pleasure of mine.  If you can handle Sarah cackling like a hyena alot, I'd say give it a try, but paying for it is where I have to draw the line.

Agree that Derrick is all over the place.  Assuming you're referring to Derrick K and his podcast Challenge Mania, I mean.  He comes off as very thirsty in those podcasts.  Finally stopped but for the longest time would ALWAYS bring up his elimination with Joss, no matter who they were interviewing.  

They had Abram on the other day, and Derrick spent the first 20 minutes just rambling about nonsense that no one probably cared about.  Something about some road rules competitor that he and Abram both knew and Abram had an daily with - Patrick - and how Patrick and Derrick were from the same town but how he went to an elite high school and Derrick went to the poor high school and blah blah blah omg stfu.

Re: the Abram podcast, I found it interesting because I had always assumed he was completely done with challenges but he actually said that while he hates the show and never watches (had no clue CM won recently), he said MTV has called him back and he almost went on CvS. Said he wants to do another adn loves competing.  But that he was going to be in Asia between now and next november or something so unlikely he's on anytime soon.  Another thing was - he might be bipolar.  He spoke in depth about CM adn the break up and how bad it hurt him for over a year.  Then later when DK mentioned her crying when she had to jump out of a plane, he was saying he would've comforted her and all.  But then later said if he was on a challenge with her he would want to destroy her.  And when DK mentioned she won 450k, the other host made a joke about if she owed him any money nows the time to get in touch with her, he said something like "I don't ever want anything from her ever again."  So.......

If they do bring in people from Survivor theywill need to go onto the spin-off first before an actual challenge. It would just make sense.

Pages