The Challenge: Generic Thread

63675 posts / 0 new
Last post

Cutthroat will always have a place in my heart has a challenge fan because it was my second challenge after FM2. Fm2 i would only watch it on MTV (after school) when i was bored. Cutthroat is when i started to get hooked and realise that these guys had history with other rivals etc etc so I had to check it and went on having a 7 seasons binge (those i could find on the internet) for the summer.

Also miss the intros , these newer seasons are really missing a song and a good intro with the cast. The fact that they are casting more people from different shows just adds to the fact that they should do cast intros because there are a lot of ppl who don't watch BB, AYTO,etc etc.

kvm1977 wrote:

The Duel II intro isn't as bad as people make it out to be...I think people focus on Evan's chanting and therefore hate it.  It's actual memorable unlike most.I'm nostalgic about the Old School ones though.  I love The Gauntlet intro and the Battle of the Sexes.   Seasons 2 was great as well--my favorite part of that season (just a lack of competition)

The idea behind the Duel 2's intro was cool, it's just some of the cast looked really awkward while doing it. It would have been better if they could have had actual Maori dancers doing the haka while the cast just did their usual one shot pose, but they probably couldn't afford that. I agree about the Old School intros. Battle of the Sexes, both Gauntlets, and both Infernos were fun intros. I miss the days when the intros had the cast in them. Like, is there even an official intro for Vendettas? 

I agree.  Battle of the Seasons 2 and the Ruins were fun as well, but the old school vibe was great and it was just a great start to the show and a good way to meet the cast and remember whose there week to week.  I wish they would bring these back.  I love that they showed part of the original Battle of the Sexes opener in Dirty 30! 

Still my favorite Challenge intro with the exception of Fresh Meat:

The Real World/Road Rules Challenge 23: Battle of the Seasons (Opening Credits)

Ugh...this season...I didn't appreciate it enough when it aired.  So fresh, and a great cast with a little old mixed in (Lacey, Danny, Melinda, Trishell, and Alton!) makes me mad though seeing the Fresh Meat team knowing we could have had an epic Sydney team or Road Rules team....a lot of one hit wonders who never appearede again either that I would have liked to see at least one more time. 

The Duel 2 intro has grown on me over the years despite that horrid mugging from Evans ugly ass. The Ruins wasn't too bad. Cutthroat was a god-awful opening with that Eurotrash music & the entire cast looking like shit.  Fresh Meat & Sexes 1 remain the best & most imaginative though. 

The Ruins was fine but the outfits they wore looked ridiculous on them. 

Hey ppl I've posted some challenge clips here from my YT channel. I was wondering if there's any clips I could make for people who want to see certain fights, eliminations, whatever?

Hey ppl I've posted some challenge clips here from my YT channel. I was wondering if there's any clips I could make for people who want to see certain fights, eliminations, whatever?

whats your youtube channel?

still iconic to this day

Queen Kendal

This the same Kendal on twitter trynna make a comeback?

she was a cutie. 

Queen Kendal

She needs to come back....<3

Queen Kendal

The Miz <3.

Pages