The Challenge: Generic Thread

63733 posts / 0 new
Last post

Best eliminations but for all the wrong reasons...-Aneesa vs Shavoun (The Duel 2)-Katie vs Sarah (The Ruins)-Casey vs Susie (The Ruins)-Syrus vs Derrick (Gauntlet 2)-Jenn vs Rachel (The Inferno 3)*add more I can't think of lol*

Leah vs Kendal (Inferno)

Katie vs I forgot but the one with her smoking  LOL (Inferno)

Kina vs Cameron (Gauntlet 2) not sure if that's the exact one but Aneesa's iconic line "I will cut you with words"

HonestTea101 wrote:

Best eliminations but for all the wrong reasons...-Aneesa vs Shavoun (The Duel 2)-Katie vs Sarah (The Ruins)-Casey vs Susie (The Ruins)-Syrus vs Derrick (Gauntlet 2)-Jenn vs Rachel (The Inferno 3)*add more I can't think of lol*

Leah vs Kendal (Inferno)Katie vs I forgot but the one with her smoking  LOL (Inferno)Kina vs Cameron (Gauntlet 2) not sure if that's the exact one but Aneesa's iconic line "I will cut you with words" 

All epic.  Katie was against Julie in the Inferno Wink

The Kendal vs Leah one is one of the wildest moments on the challenge

The entire Inferno was pretty much epic.  Syrus being voted in despie having the best time then winning the life saver to seend in Ace.  Ace bailing in a tenth of a second once he entered the bug helmet.  Trishelle threatening people so Coral was able to round people up to vote her in against legend Holl Shand.  Jeremy being a dumbass and volunteering for a second elimination and wanting to take on The Miz.  Chrisena vs Mallory was devastating for me--I wanted both to reach the final.  CT saving David because David can't eat cookies.  Katie beating Julie.  The chaos that went down during Leah vs. Kendal all because Kendal didn't know she was supposed to throw the mission.  Then Katie beating David and winning the whole thing.  I could watch that season weekly and still enjoy it.

My favorite 'best of the worst' would be the one from The Island where they all have to run along the walkway and take out a step each time. Tyrie ran and stopped for some reason and everyone watching flipped out because Ev won 

Inferno will always be the best challenge hands down. Only thing that would have it better would have been Piggy’s unstable ass over ChristenZzza.

My favorite fight. I miss Nany so much, one of my all time favorites.

ICONIC I miss Nany so much. Nany & Marie were EVERYTHING on Seasons. 

Ah!! Thanks Razor soooo much!   I plan to buy one stat! Smile

Inferno will always be the best challenge hands down. Only thing that would have it better would have been Piggy’s unstable ass over Christena.

there honestly isn’t a more iconic season than that one. So many great moments on that show that people still have yet to top. And one of the greatest casts assembled 

Razor wrote:

ICONIC I miss Nany so much. Nany & Marie were EVERYTHING on Seasons. 

Yessss. Frank was such a pussy that season. I'd love to see a Nany/Marie link up now that Marie is a regular.

Kailah vs. Sylvia

Jasmine & Jonna vs. Sarah & Katelynn

Ty vs. Brandon

Svetlana vs. Kina

Brad vs. Landon

Inferno will always be the best challenge hands down. Only thing that would have it better would have been Piggy’s unstable ass over ChristenZzza.

The first 2 Infernos will always be my favorite challenges. 

ICONIC

If you’re excited for Champs vs Politicians & Season 32 ☕️, show your excitement by posting “Go Green” in here:

http://vevmo.com/forums/i-love-vevmoney-20-throwback-official-game-thread

you may win a free jersey!!!

Razor wrote:

ICONIC

nany is a fucking queeeeen liek evryone sleeps on her

If you’re excited for Champs vs Politicians & Season 32 ☕️, show your excitement by posting “Go Green” in here:http://vevmo.com/forums/i-love-vevmoney-20-throwback-official-game-thread you may win a free jersey!!!

lol is that legit the next spin off? 

gamer73 wrote:

If you’re excited for Champs vs Politicians & Season 32 ☕️, show your excitement by posting “Go Green” in here:http://vevmo.com/forums/i-love-vevmoney-20-throwback-official-game-thread you may win a free jersey!!!

lol is that legit the next spin off? 

Nah. That was a joke.

Imma start a petition and a protest to bring Blue back! #BRINGBACKBLUEIN2018 #JusticeForBlue 

Imma start a petition and a protest to bring Blue back! #BRINGBACKBLUEIN2018 #JusticeForBlue 

No.

I know this is old news but if Survivor players are be speculated. Amanda Kimmel better be contated  for season 32.

I know this is old news but if Survivor players are be speculated. Amanda Kimmel better be contated  for season 32.

No.

When Eliza dragged her for filth>>>>

Chicken_breast wrote:

No.

Chicken_breast wrote:

No.

Rolling Stone did an article on a show and a QandA with the producers about the future of The challenge, RW, the U.K. people etc 

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/inside-mtvs-reality-show-jugger...

Floribama Shore should never be casted on The Challenge. They look weak as hell and look like first boots

rideordie95 wrote:

No.

I agree.  Hell no.

If you're gonna be a bitter juror be like Eliza. Amanda Stoneface shall never come near this show. We want Michaela.

Debut Album wrote:

rideordie95 wrote:Imma start a petition and a protest to bring Blue back! #BRINGBACKBLUEIN2018 #JusticeForBlue 

No.

I agree.  Hell no.

Is that Paul from Big brother in your profile pic?

Rolling Stone did an article on a show and a QandA with the producers about the future of The challenge, RW, the U.K. people etc https://www.rollingstone.com/tv/features/inside-mtvs-reality-show-jugger...

Sooooooooooo Mark Long is pretty much a lock for Champs vs Whatever and prob the next challenge if he follows Veronica's path. Also I'm glad they realized that themed Real Worlds sucked and I hope they go back to the original format

Pages