The Challenge: Generic Thread

62226 posts / 0 new
Last post

Torches getting snuffed and snatched. Trust.

His articles and rankings are always trash. 

Is that the same guy who put Cara over Laurel. 

Ceej3 wrote:

His articles and rankings are always trash. 

Is that the same guy who put Cara over Laurel. 

Yep. 

So... I’ve caught wind that we may see Survivor cast members on Challenge 32. Something was said to me during the season 37/38 casting process.

Other than Michaela, who is unanimously agreed upon, who do you guys think deserves a spot on MTV? Post a picture and little scribble as to why, just for the non-Survivor fans.

Tony From Survivor Cagyan would be a good choice for the show I think. Mainly because watching him crash and burn so hard on Game Changers was entertaining and I think it'll be as equally entertaining on The Challenge.

But Honestly I don't get why they didn't have Survivor castmembers on Vandettas instead of Big Brother. BB's casting has been whack for the longest time. It's bascially a bunch of Basic ass white people with 1 or 2 minorities. Not entertaining in the least. 

Ozzy, Malcolm, Parvati, Amanda, Courtney, Sandra, Cirie, Caleb, Hayden, JT, Ciera

Tony From Survivor Cagyan would be a good choice for the show I think. Mainly because watching him crash and burn so hard on Game Changers was entertaining and I think it'll be as equally entertaining on The Challenge.

Tony is the same age as most old school vets and I think he’d absolutely deliver on The Challenge. He’s so fucking neurotic and hilarious. And he’s a political genius. Bananas is SHOOK!

Kelley Wentworth (Survivor: San Juan del Sur, Survivor: Cambodia)

Kelley is the undisputed queen of Cambodia. She went from an absolute nobody on SJDS to one of the all-time best players the show has ever seen on her second go-around. Kelley is a beast and she would WRECK these girls. She’s got the wits to take the game to Veronica-level power plays too. 

TONY IS GOAT

Abi-Maria Gomes (Survivor: Philippines, Survivor: Cambodia)

Hear me out on this one. Abi is the type of villain this show so desperately needs. She’s polarizing and would easily get under these Challengers’ skin. Abi-Maria has never failed to deliver in terms of entertainment. Love her or hate her, she’s memorable in all the right ways. Her and Pete would be great additions to BOTExes.

Ehhhhh I don't know about Abi-Maria. She seemed like Weak-Sauce to me. On top of that she's not that good of a competitor so she'll get dragged easily.

I'm not sure about Kelley Either. I think out of the ones that have been mentioned Parvati would do the best out of Survivor girls. 

Ehhhhh I don't know about Abi-Maria. She seemed like Weak-Sauce to me. On top of that she's not that good of a competitor so she'll get dragged easily.I'm not sure about Kelley Either. I think out of the ones that have been mentioned Parvati would do the best out of Survivor girls. 

Abi gets people riled up without breaking a sweat, that quality alone makes her at least somewhat worthwhile. She could go home first or second, but still provide more drama/conflict than most challenge girls do in their entire TV career.

Parvati is definitely better, but I think Kelley would fit in easier. Maybe I’m wrong. Parv is a legend for a reason.

Debut Album wrote:

Ehhhhh I don't know about Abi-Maria. She seemed like Weak-Sauce to me. On top of that she's not that good of a competitor so she'll get dragged easily.I'm not sure about Kelley Either. I think out of the ones that have been mentioned Parvati would do the best out of Survivor girls. 

Abi gets people riled up without breaking a sweat, that quality alone makes her at least somewhat worthwhile. She could go home first or second, but still provide more drama/conflict than most challenge girls do in their entire TV career.Parvati is definitely better, but I think Kelley would fit in easier. Maybe I’m wrong. Parv is a legend for a reason.

See that's the thing. I feel like we have enough people who piss people off but then end up going home early due to them sucking. We need people who can cause chaos while keeping their asses in the game and I don't think Abi can do that. Parvait would be better suited for that.

Abi-Maria Gomes (Survivor: Philippines, Survivor: Cambodia)Hear me out on this one. Abi is the type of villain this show so desperately needs. She’s polarizing and would easily get under these Challengers’ skin. Abi-Maria has never failed to deliver in terms of entertainment. Love her or hate her, she’s memorable in all the right ways. Her and Pete would be great additions to BOTExes.

A legend. We dont deserve her. THAT BITCH. THE VILLAIN. 

Yau Man finna come and snatch Nelson, trust.

CYDNEY.

Nuff said.

YAU MAN.

Nuff said.

Yau Man finna come and snatch Nelson, trust.

No.

#BriannaTaylorForChallenge32

#JusticeForHollywood

#BriannaTaylorOrBust

CYDNEY.Nuff said.

The TRUE stars of Challenge 32. Trust.

The TRUE stars of Challenge 32. Trust.

When Aimee makes her taco soup to make the house sick and she wins the daily mission don’t @ me. 

If i get both Aimee and Kortni i will be HYPE

Candace got eating missions on LOCK.

When Aimee makes her taco soup to make the house sick and she wins the daily mission don’t @ me. 

Aimee and Jemmye would be ICONIC as a duo. 

Kortni will show y’all how to piss properly and will DRAG all slags in front of her.

#BriannaTaylorForChallenge32#JusticeForHollywood#BriannaTaylorOrBust

Pages