The Challenge: Generic Thread

61002 posts / 0 new
Last post

2000 pages!!!

Yaaaaasss @ 2000 Pages!

Theresa robbed from Exes 2 win and FA final smh she needs one last run! Dirty 30 would fit her so well. Imagine this season with true "dirty" players like Theresa and Wes. Plus Nia and the debut of Ceejai. It would be perfect. They could even bring some more vets back. But oh well 2000 pages!!

Ew. Why the fuck is everyone wanting Theresa back now? She's trash. Leave her ass at home.

Episode 1:
Immunity: Salani Tribe
Voted Out: Darrell (5-4* vote)

Episode 2:
Reward: Salani Tribe
Immunity: Manono Tribe
Voted Out: Cooke (6-3 vote)

Episode 3:
Reward: Manono Tribe
Voted Out: CT (5*-3 vote)

Episode 4:
Immunity: Manono Tribe
Voted Out: Jodi (4*-4 vote)

Episode 5:
Tribes Swap
Voted Out: Wes (4-3 vote)

Episode 6:
Voted Out: Laurel (4-2 vote)

Episode 7:
Tribes Merge
Reward: Evelyn, Emily, Abram, Theresa, Derrick, Alton 
Immunity: Alton
Voted Out: Sarah (7*-5 vote)

Episode 8:
Reward: Theresa, Brad, Rachel, Bananas, Emily
Immunity: Brad
Voted Out: Emily (5-4-2 vote)

Episode 9:
Reward: Alton, Derrick, Abram, Brad, Landon
Immunity: Theresa
Voted Out: Cara Maria (5-4-1 vote)

Episode 10:
Reward: Auction
Immunity: Evelyn
Voted Out: Rachel (5*-2-2 vote), (4-3 revote)

Episode 11:
Reward: Brad
Immunity: Brad
Voted Out: Derrick (5-3* vote)

Episode 12:
Reward: Abram
Immunity: Evelyn
Voted Out: Bananas (4-3 vote)

Episode 13:
Reward: Theresa
Immunity: Theresa
Voted Out: Landon (4*-2 vote)

Finale, Part 1:
Voted Out: Evelyn (4-1 vote)

Finale, Part 2:
Voted Out: Theresa (3-1 vote)

Reunion:
Finalists: Abram, Alton, and Brad
Winner: Alton (8-1-0) (Brad got the 1 vote)
Favorite: Rachel

Ew. Why the fuck is everyone wanting Theresa back now? She's trash. Leave her ass at home.

Nice bait lol

Debut Album wrote:

Nice bait lol

That ain't bait. That's me being truthful. I honestly don't get why people want her ass back so bad. She mostly sucked ass. 

Theresa robbed from Exes 2 win and FA final smh she needs one last run! Dirty 30 would fit her so well. Imagine this season with true "dirty" players like Theresa and Wes. Plus Nia and the debut of Ceejai. It would be perfect. They could even bring some more vets back. But oh well 2000 pages!!

I want Theresa back because she can compete.  

Episode 1:Immunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Darrell (5-4* vote)Episode 2:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Manono TribeVoted Out: Cooke (6-3 vote)Episode 3:Reward: Manono TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: CT (5*-3 vote)Episode 4:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Manono TribeVoted Out: Jodi (4*-4 vote)Episode 5:Tribes SwapReward: Salani TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Wes (4-3 vote)Episode 6:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Laurel (4-2 vote)Episode 7:Tribes MergeReward: Evelyn, Emily, Abram, Theresa, Derrick, Alton Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Sarah (7*-5 vote)Episode 8:Reward: Theresa, Brad, Rachel, Bananas, EmilyImmunity: BradVoted Out: Emily (5-4-2 vote)Episode 9:Reward: Alton, Derrick, Abram, Brad, LandonImmunity: TheresaVoted Out: Cara Maria (5-4-1 vote)Episode 10:Reward: AuctionImmunity: EvelynVoted Out: Rachel (5*-2-2 vote), (4-3 revote)Episode 11:Reward: BradImmunity: BradVoted Out: Derrick (5-3* vote)Episode 12:Reward: AbramImmunity: EvelynVoted Out: Bananas (4-3 vote)Episode 13:Reward: TheresaImmunity: TheresaVoted Out: Landon (4*-2 vote)Finale, Part 1:Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Evelyn (4-1 vote)Finale, Part 2:Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Theresa (3-1 vote)Reunion:Finalists: Abram, Alton, and BradWinner: Alton (8-1-0) (Brad got the 1 vote)Favorite: Rachel

what is this?

Theresa left the challenge in her athletic prime. It would've been cool to see if she could replicate how she did on exes 2. At least oNe more performance like that and she couldve seriously rose up the ranks 

Challengefan134 wrote:

Episode 1:Immunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Darrell (5-4* vote)Episode 2:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Manono TribeVoted Out: Cooke (6-3 vote)Episode 3:Reward: Manono TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: CT (5*-3 vote)Episode 4:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Manono TribeVoted Out: Jodi (4*-4 vote)Episode 5:Tribes SwapReward: Salani TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Wes (4-3 vote)Episode 6:Reward: Salani TribeImmunity: Salani TribeVoted Out: Laurel (4-2 vote)Episode 7:Tribes MergeReward: Evelyn, Emily, Abram, Theresa, Derrick, Alton Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Sarah (7*-5 vote)Episode 8:Reward: Theresa, Brad, Rachel, Bananas, EmilyImmunity: BradVoted Out: Emily (5-4-2 vote)Episode 9:Reward: Alton, Derrick, Abram, Brad, LandonImmunity: TheresaVoted Out: Cara Maria (5-4-1 vote)Episode 10:Reward: AuctionImmunity: EvelynVoted Out: Rachel (5*-2-2 vote), (4-3 revote)Episode 11:Reward: BradImmunity: BradVoted Out: Derrick (5-3* vote)Episode 12:Reward: AbramImmunity: EvelynVoted Out: Bananas (4-3 vote)Episode 13:Reward: TheresaImmunity: TheresaVoted Out: Landon (4*-2 vote)Finale, Part 1:Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Evelyn (4-1 vote)Finale, Part 2:Immunity: AltonVoted Out: Theresa (3-1 vote)Reunion:Finalists: Abram, Alton, and BradWinner: Alton (8-1-0) (Brad got the 1 vote)Favorite: Rachel

what is this?

Spoilers for the new spin-off. 

Hey, has anyone checked out the reunion before? Im going to be in NYC for two weeks for work at the end of August/early Sept. around Labor Day. They have to be filming the reunion aroound that time? What would I need to do if they in fact were doing the reunion around then? Are tickets free for that? Do you get to talk to the cast at all and intereact w them? Obviously this is all speculation that they film it around there but I really want to go to this one bc itd be lit.

I wanna go to one also. Don't know how to go about it. 

☕️

This is what I like to see, #SupremeQueenpocalypse

Hey, has anyone checked out the reunion before? Im going to be in NYC for two weeks for work at the end of August/early Sept. around Labor Day. They have to be filming the reunion aroound that time? What would I need to do if they in fact were doing the reunion around then? Are tickets free for that? Do you get to talk to the cast at all and intereact w them? Obviously this is all speculation that they film it around there but I really want to go to this one bc itd be lit.

the reunion is filming for one day sometime between Sept. 9-14. 

Random i know but does anyone know why David Burns never returned to the show after Gauntlet 2?  He was always a favorite of mine when first watching the show≥

I loved him on seattle and challenge 2000 and kinda on the inferno but he was unbearable on gauntlet 2

If I was able to make 3-4 changes to every cast I'd have taken him off both the Inferno & Gauntlet 2

Anyone know if zuly from bgc and nicole ramos are related? Both have same last name and from the same area of florida and i know that nicole and nany are fans of bgc

I'm watching an old episode of America's best dance crew and Trishelle was sitting in the audience. They made sure to have the camera focus on her for a solid two seconds and credited her with her name on the bottom of the screen. super random. Trashelle really was everywhere hustling and making them appearances 

She was the shows biggest female ever when her season aired. She's considered one of the biggest vixens in reality TV History. 

any news on s31?

any news on s31?

Jacquese is a lock

Louise Hazel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Louise Hazel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Louise and the limes>>>

Louise Hazel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pages