The Challenge: Generic Thread

58234 posts / 0 new
Last post

So In Honor of Dirty 30 Premiering Tomorrow who's everyone rooting for to win?For me it's.Cory/Devin/Darrell/Nelson/Hunter/Jordan/Derrick(X-TREME)/Chris.Kailah/Marie/Latoya.  

Bish whet. You were shit talking Legend Roda yesterday tho

Hello everyone! I'm a new user and i was wondering if anyone thinks Jenny is a queen and should be on The Challenge.

You can't have her. She's mine.

So In Honor of Dirty 30 Premiering Tomorrow who's everyone rooting for to win?For me it's.Cory/Devin/Darrell/Nelson/Hunter/Jordan/Derrick(X-TREME)/Chris.Kailah/Marie/Latoya.  

Nelson/Both Derricks/Jordan/AMMO

Kailah/Marie/Amanda/Jenna (ish)

Im rooting for Cara, Aneesa and V for the girls & Darrell, Devin and Derrick for the guys.

Im excited to watch everyone else except Cory, Nelson, Tony, Chocolate, Simone, Jemmye, Shane and Dario.

bombassadri wrote:

Hello everyone! I'm a new user and i was wondering if anyone thinks Jenny is a queen and should be on The Challenge.

lol! I like you already, but Jenny is mine. Find a new fave

hardbitten wrote:

bombassadri wrote:Hello everyone! I'm a new user and i was wondering if anyone thinks Jenny is a queen and should be on The Challenge.

lol! I like you already, but Jenny is mine. Find a new fave

HAHAHAHAHA.

Nope! That's never happening.

I wonder if Tony got what he wanted from Queen Marie last night ...

I wonder if Tony got what he wanted from Queen Marie last night ...

We'll find out in 9 months ...

Debut Album wrote:

Bish whet. You were shit talking Legend Roda yesterday tho

Lol I was playing around. I do like Marie and am happy that she's back on the show.

Diesel/Jordan/Darrell

Kailah/Marie

No reason why Landon shouldn't be #1. Also leaves out elite old schoolers like Theo Von and Dan Setzler.

The 30 best players according to Ewhttp://ew.com/tv/mtv-the-challenge-best-players/1-johnny-bananas-devenanzio

Pretty sure Jenna is the only non winner cause of course. No Frank is disappointing

The 30 best players according to Ewhttp://ew.com/tv/mtv-the-challenge-best-players/1-johnny-bananas-devenanzio

Zach/Tori/Tyler/Jodi/Jenna didn't need to be on that list. Frank(San Diego 2) should've been on it.

PinkRose wrote:

Zach/Tori/Tyler/Jodi/Jenna didn't need to be on that list. Frank(San Diego 2) should've been on it.

Jodi? HA.

Jodi should definitely be on it lol

Jenna on that list, just shows it was written by a new age challenge fan who doesn't know shit about the history of the show. Terrible list.

There is a HUGE rumor regarding a particular cast member that will change everything for season 31.

I am not talking about OGs

There is a HUGE rumor regarding a particular cast member that will change everything for season 31.I am not talking about OGs

Someone from a recent season of RW? 

Greg Halstead about to make his long awaited Challenge debut, y'all.

Don't even play! The world ain't ready.

There is a HUGE rumor regarding a particular cast member that will change everything for season 31.I am not talking about OGs

"this changes everything"

fuck sake.

rwportland2 wrote:

Don't even play! The world ain't ready.

Kenny?

EW's write ups were s terrible lmao. I'm dying at Alton's

Really Now?

No OG, then not a big deal for me...lol

And, if Landon isn't #1 on a list I'm not wasting time reading it...

Thats kinda scary

This changes everything

Obviously Sarah...

Pages