The Challenge: Generic Thread

56655 posts / 0 new
Last post

Yes @ Abram and Brad.

Ibis is the only one out of the girls I'd be fine with returning.

Hoping the return of the vets continues for Challenge 31.   I'd be content with any of these guys and girls. Some have already expressed interest too  

Abe looks ROUGH!

Landon, Ibis, and Tina please

Something told me Ibis would be down to come back or that I could see her reappearing & I meant to post about it but it slipped my mind.

I thought she was working for AYTO either under production for Lightheart or something within MTV. I don't think she does anymore.  I know she expressed interest a few years back.  

No thanks @ abe. He is on the same level as gio for me

What is with yall hard one for ibis? She was rather whack competitor and is overrated in look departament imo

is overrated in look departament imo

LIE AGAIN!

schaboszczak wrote:

is overrated in look departament imo

LIE AGAIN!

shes a cute girl but definitely not top10 or even top20 like some people are claiming

Graphik wrote:

schaboszczak wrote:is overrated in look departament imo

LIE AGAIN!

shes a cute girl but definitely not top10 or even top20 like some people are claiming

Landon, Abe, and Brad please

AYTO is almost 10 seasons in and Trey still can't get a call. #dead

How yall counting multiple people eliminations? Like Amanda vs Ash vs Nicole, etc.

How yall counting multiple people eliminations? Like Amanda vs Ash vs Nicole, etc.

1 win for Ashley, 1 win for Nicole

Hoping the return of the vets continues for Challenge 31.   I'd be content with any of these guys and girls. Some have already expressed interest too  

Every last one of them please minus Mark.

Whats the deal about averey....i though she would be a regular....but it seems they are only interested when Johnny o reily is casted also

did she do something bad Or is she disliked By the crew?

She's not important lol

She's not important lol

To continue the Exes 3 talk in the Robb thread: I honestly they're going to do the Significant Others/Exes/Couples mix that was supposed to be season 30 instead of simply another Exes.

To continue the Exes 3 talk in the Robb thread: I honestly they're going to do the Significant Others/Exes/Couples mix that was supposed to be season 30 instead of simply another Exes.

Nah I'd rather have a regular Exes 3. It could be a good season IF they get the right Exes. I'm talking Coral/Abe, Marie/Robb, Wes/KellyAnne, Brad/Tori, etc. 

Speaking of Exes. I lowkey think Adam/Nany would've been a good team on that season. 

She's not important lol

Why not just mix the two?  You can have couples that have stemmed from the show, and still have others like Jamie Larson bring her boyfriend.  I think that would be more interesting that a standard Exes season or significant others theme. 

They need to leave that exes/significant others shit alone. There's no reason to do it and after bloodlines I really don't want to see it.

Does Madison actually want to do a challenge? She tweeted for MTV to call her but it seems that she doesn't accept the calls

Graphik wrote:

Why not just mix the two?  You can have couples that have stemmed from the show, and still have others like Jamie Larson bring her boyfriend.  I think that would be more interesting that a standard Exes season or significant others theme. 

That was the theme of season 30 before it changed Smile a mix of relationships.

I'm really disgusted to see what sort of bullshit pairs we're getting on Exes III. There's so much potential now that old schoolers are new again, but we'll see...

They need to leave that exes/significant others shit alone. There's no reason to do it and after bloodlines I really don't want to see it.

i agree about the significant others, they have a huge cast pool now of newbies/ppl they've never used. But I think Exes 3 is inevitable one good thing about that though means we MAY not see Backpack on that season 

I'm really disgusted to see what sort of bullshit pairs we're getting on Exes III. There's so much potential now that old schoolers are new again, but we'll see...

Watch we get pairs like Nate/Nicole...

Pages